Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Racist Democrats demand "coronavirus reparations" for black and brown people!!!

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Merkel's multicultural version of the Gestapo.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/w...ial-media.html
    Like I said, I don't agree with this, but this is just life in Europe. Every European country has laws against hate speech, even Eastern Europe. In Ukraine, it's illegal to deny the Holocaust and the Holodomor.

I'm tempted to absolutely support a more peaceful dictatorship with results over a democracy which falls apart & mass murders.

I can think of such examples actually.

Gadafi is one dictatorship which could be considered weak compared to the USA imperialist democracy.
    Maybe, but life in America is still better than life under Gaddafi's Libya was. I do think he shouldn't have been killed, as that caused even worse chaos in North Africa, which is just what the (((Globalists))) wanted.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,224 Times in 1,063 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    That statement is so full of irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    They didn't ban the AFD, they just banned Beatrix von Storch from Twitter. And this isn't just a German thing, pretty much every European country has laws against hate speech. Even the Eastern European countries have these laws.
    Personally, I don't agree with this, I think hate speech should be legal. But the point is it's not just in Germany and it's not just to protect Muslims.

When the Syrian Civil War started, the first two countries to take in migrants were Germany and Austria. So I wouldn't say Austria is Nationalist.

If you look at European countries by the number of immigrants they've taken in, the top ten includes Austria, Spain, Italy, and France. All Catholic countries.
    Now to be fair, Russia and Ukraine are also in the top ten, but they've mostly taken immigrants from other parts of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe

Just curious, are you a Rad Trad Catholic?
    Hate speech laws are pathetic.

UK is perhaps the worst jailing Racist Tram Lady.

In Poland its mostly Holocaust denial which makes a tad bit more sense.
    Especially considering the first victims of Auschwitz were Polish POWs.

But, lots of genocides don't require criminal charges for denial.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

They didn't ban the AFD, they just banned Beatrix von Storch from Twitter. And this isn't just a German thing, pretty much every European country has laws against hate speech. Even the Eastern European countries have these laws.
    Personally, I don't agree with this, I think hate speech should be legal. But the point is it's not just in Germany and it's not just to protect Muslims.

When the Syrian Civil War started, the first two countries to take in migrants were Germany and Austria. So I wouldn't say Austria is Nationalist.

If you look at European countries by the number of immigrants they've taken in, the top ten includes Austria, Spain, Italy, and France. All Catholic countries.
    Now to be fair, Russia and Ukraine are also in the top ten, but they've mostly taken immigrants from other parts of Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Europe

Just curious, are you a Rad Trad Catholic?
    Poland took in about a million Ukrainians some of them also war refugees.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Like I said, I don't agree with this, but this is just life in Europe. Every European country has laws against hate speech, even Eastern Europe. In Ukraine, it's illegal to deny the Holocaust and the Holodomor.

Maybe, but life in America is still better than life under Gaddafi's Libya was. I do think he shouldn't have been killed, as that caused even worse chaos in North Africa, which is just what the (((Globalists))) wanted.
    Yes, but the USA industrialized earlier.
    Theres far more smart people here.
    Even if some portions of the US are like Christian versions of the Taliban.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Hate speech laws are pathetic.

UK is perhaps the worst jailing Racist Tram Lady.

In Poland its mostly Holocaust denial which makes a tad bit more sense.
    Especially considering the first victims of Auschwitz were Polish POWs.

But, lots of genocides don't require criminal charges for denial.
    I totally agree, hate speech laws are bullshit. Not only do they only make martyrs out of the wrong people, but they can be stretched to include pretty much anything. I've been called "hateful" against Christians for criticizing Christianity on this forum. There's just too much grey area. Besides, it's a matter of free speech.
    But the point is this isn't a Germanic thing or a Protestant thing, it's a European thing. Every country in Europe has laws against hate speech.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

I totally agree, hate speech laws are bullshit. Not only do they only make martyrs out of the wrong people, but they can be stretched to include pretty much anything. I've been called "hateful" against Christians for criticizing Christianity on this forum. There's just too much grey area. Besides, it's a matter of free speech.
    But the point is this isn't a Germanic thing or a Protestant thing, it's a European thing. Every country in Europe has laws against hate speech.
    It's insane. The left says they support tolerance but then they throw people in jail for wrong-think.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    It's insane. The left says they support tolerance but then they throw people in jail for wrong-think.
    Not in America, just in Europe. And it's not "the Left," it's the governments, and they had these laws before Europe became really liberal. Right-wing countries, like Ukraine and Russia, also have laws against hate speech.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

Shit like this is why I ban you from my threads. Please, just stop.
    He votes exactly as you do, because he thinks the people you vote for are racist friendly.