Thread: BRUTAL AD of GOP VOTERS abt. TRUMP about to air everywhere--even on FOX

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dukkha View Post
    go to Debate Politics - they value classiness -they'll chew you up and spit you out alive
    You posting there Cos??
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,733 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 707 Times in 647 Posts
    Blog Entries

While white people think these are "real republicans"

Republicans for the Rule of Law,

Blacks know these are the most dangerous republicans.
    The rule of law? WTF kinda phony are they? If they cared one iota about the law.......dump wouldn't be president.

Oh wait......they mean rule of law when it comes to Black and minority americans.......

THEY ARE THE PROBLEM...........THEY VOTE REPUBLICAN.

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It hasn't been remade into a populist base, it's been remade into a fascist base. And it's been like that since 1964 at least.
    Thank you!!!

And the people in this ad is the reason why.

They continually vote to keep the fascist and cheaters in office.

Shame on them. They don't need to be praised they need to be jailed for supporting this fascist and racist party.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    While white people think these are "real republicans"

Republicans for the Rule of Law,

Blacks know these are the most dangerous republicans.
    The rule of law? WTF kinda phony are they? If they cared one iota about the law.......dump wouldn't be president.

Oh wait......they mean rule of law when it comes to Black and minority americans.......

THEY ARE THE PROBLEM...........THEY VOTE REPUBLICAN.
    The' w/out sin cast the first life sentence...

The would be heir to the precidency..

The bad party, & your party are both guilty....... You've picked your own victimizer & let others pick theirs.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Thank you!!!

And the people in this ad is the reason why.

They continually vote to keep the fascist and cheaters in office.

Shame on them. They don't need to be praised they need to be jailed for supporting this fascist and racist party.
    Should that apply to those that supported the clintons & their war on super predators in the 90's??

asking for a friend

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The' w/out sin cast the first life sentence...

The would be heir to the precidency..

The bad party, & your party are both guilty....... You've picked your own victimizer & let others pick theirs.....
    Wow.....that's all you have? You should be embarassed by this post.

OK. ill play.....it's racist whites in both parties that is the problem....since you all keep insisting it's both parties.

SHE WAS TRYING TO WIN OVER REPUBLICANS WITH HER COMMENT.

Not to mention, I've always said since she sat on the board of walmart.....she should run as a republican.

You could have kept this embarassing right wing nonargument to yourself.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,093 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Conservatives can also count on you to continue cheering the economic loss to millions of Americans and their families caused by the Chinese virus that the Chinese failed to control.

"Go, go, go."
    Crazy talk, Mr. Earl. Dems aren't exempt from economic loss caused by coronavirus.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Should that apply to those that supported the clintons & their war on super predators in the 90's??

asking for a friend
    Yes.....Hilary Clinton was begging for middle america, working class, white republican voters.....it's how compromise works in our flawed government keep Blacks and other minorities oppressed and you'll get the crumbs republicans toss their way..

And she/Bill received them..........I have mentioned before......they sold Black americans to the racist right for the dot.com boom.

That's what biden will have to do to compromise with racist white america.

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

lol.....you are so fucking sad....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

OK. ill play.....it's racist whites in both parties that is the problem....since you all keep insisting it's both parties.

Not to mention, I've always said since she sat on the board of walmart.....she should run as a republican.

You could have kept this embarassing right wing nonargument to yourself.
    Since you decided to reply, I will save what little embarrassment I have for another occasion, but thnX...

Sad that even as an adult you have not gone much further than simple finger pointing.

It isn't just republicans, it isn't just dems or some dems-it's humanity, ppl are fucked up, the difference comes up between those that know it & those that sit around pointing fingers.......

Here you are excusing hillary/clintons for which you now is a bad thing but believe for a "good cause", winning over republicans, just like the bad ppl, rationalizing shit off to fit your preconceived scenario.

Obviously you have two sticks of measure, one for the bad ppl, one for "the good ppl", therefore you can always fortify those preconceptions & biases..

Measure bush, clinton, trump=all by the same measure, deal w/ it as it is, not how you wish it to be..

You can continue to run your game however you choose & believe your own illusions but hopefully one day you'll stop & ask yourself why you are here & what, if anything you hope to accomplish..

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes.....Hilary Clinton was begging for middle america, working class, white republican voters.....it's how compromise works in our flawed government keep Blacks and other minorities oppressed and you'll get the crumbs republicans toss their way..

And she/Bill received them..........I have mentioned before......they sold Black americans to the racist right for the dot.com boom.

That's what biden will have to do to compromise with racist white america.
    Bill begged, hillary called them deplorable...

They sold Black Americans & yet you still support them, that isn't compromise that is capitulation...

COMPROMISE HAS TWO WINNERS, CAPITULATION JUST ONE!!!!!

I don't ever recall you talking about compromise, I am surprised to even find it in your vocabulary..

What is your definition of compromise??

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Since you decided to reply, I will save what little embarrassment I have for another occasion, but thnX...

Sad that even as an adult you have not gone much further than simple finger pointing.

It isn't just republicans, it isn't just dems or some dems-it's humanity, ppl are fucked up, the difference comes up between those that know it & those that sit around pointing fingers.......

Here you are excusing hillary/clintons for which you now is a bad thing but believe for a "good cause", winning over republicans, just like the bad ppl, rationalizing shit off to fit your preconceived scenario.

Obviously you have two sticks of measure, one for the bad ppl, one for "the good ppl", therefore you can always fortify those preconceptions & biases..

Measure bush, clinton, trump=all by the same measure, deal w/ it as it is, not how you wish it to be..

You can continue to run your game however you choose & believe your own illusions but hopefully one day you'll stop & ask yourself why you are here & what, if anything you hope to accomplish..
    I have.......they are all racist republicans.....don't leave biden out of that mix. They have to run on the dem ticket to not seem racist.........you know, like you all do. Claim your not republicans.

I know it's hard to accept that most white people are racist and they run this world.......but it's the truth you and others need to come to terms with......

racist whites on both sides of the aisle are holding america back.

does that make you feel better?

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Bill begged, hillary called them deplorable...

They sold Black Americans & yet you still support them, that isn't compromise that is capitulation...

COMPROMISE HAS TWO WINNERS, CAPITULATION JUST ONE!!!!!

I don't ever recall you talking about compromise, I am surprised to even find it in your vocabulary..

What is your definition of compromise??
    I didn't support either. I support actual progressives WHO DON'T SUPPORT COMPROMISE FROM RACIST REPUBLICANS.

compromise is I'll support rule of law if you support small business.....

rule of law hurts Blacks, small business helps whites.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Centerleftfl,

I never once considered giving up on being civil.

I could see what the board was like when I showed up. I made up my mind that a proactive approach to civility was in order. My first Signature invited the trash-mouth trolls to unload on me, explaining that I wanted to quickly build an effective Ignore List.

It worked! Within days I had most of the worst offenders on Ignore, and after a few weeks the task of placing names on the list tapered off.

Now, I can go weeks or even a month or more without having to place any names on the list.

And the funny thing is, I still have lots of great discussions with conservatives and liberals alike. Lots of posters are able to control their language when the situation demands it, or they can let loose when they think that's OK. I appreciate all of you who tone your language down when talking to me. For those of you who could not honor my request, and now I won't talk to you? I'm sorry it had to be that way but you were warned up front that it would be permanent. If I make any exceptions my word becomes meaningless. The fact that you are out there calling me names and telling everybody how 'unreasonable' I am only reinforces that I mean exactly what I say.

And that also means I mean it when I promise to be as respectful as possible to those who return that respect.

Posters have learned that they can count on me for straight up political chat without all the personal overtones and jabs. I can see that is a welcome difference from the usual insult contests, and I don't mind offering that. I do wish that others would adopt my style and copy my PIP for their own use. I invite anyone who yearns for a more meaningful chat experience to join me. Together, we can ratchet up the Feng shui of the board. It is difficult at first, but as the habit sinks in, it gets much easier. And I gotta tell you, it is very low stress and enjoyable to chat about interesting political subjects without such brainless nonsense.

Remember. This is a user-driven board. The board is what we make it. I have been told I made a difference in the board when I showed up. I know it would not be the same if I left. The more of us who rise to this moral challenge, the better the board becomes, and the fewer visitors will be driven off. And you know there have to be a lot of people who poke in here looking for political chat, only to find a no holds barred food fight, and they promptly leave. We don't get nicer posters in here because of how nasty it is. I don't know about you, but I would like to hear more diversified views than just the few here who 'can take it.'

These days, with more people at home looking for things to occupy the mind, it is a good opportunity to expand the board. Join me in making the respectful posting pledge, and let's raise the intellect of the board in general. I guarantee you will thank yourself in a few weeks and love it, once the new habits are formed.

Come on. You know you want to. You can't be proud of being good at the same-old trash-talk with the same old messed up minds. Look at what it did to evince. She's the greatest trash-talker and she probably burned out on it. I'm still here. My style leaves my psyche feeling refreshed, informed, and content with my posts. I would urge anyone who is curious to how rewarding it can be to just try it for 3 weeks. Make that commitment for that long because that's about how long it takes to form new habits. Then you'll truly see the difference and be able to appreciate it. You'll then understand how and why I can post the way I do, and you won't want to go back to the old way. What could it hurt? If you don't like it you can always go back. I just don't think you'll really want to after you experience stress-free posting and no hard feelings.

A little bit of love stamps out a lotta hate.
    Hello Bill,

Your a good person Poli, thank you.....
    My pleasure, Bill. It's nice to share the board with ya. Glad to lend what I can to it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I have.......they are all racist republicans.....don't leave biden out of that mix. They have to run on the dem ticket to not seem racist.........you know, like you all do. Claim your not republicans.

I know it's hard to accept that most white people are racist and they run this world.......but it's the truth you and others need to come to terms with......

does that make you feel better?

I guess one big difference here is one of us believes it's just white ppl, & the other partially agrees, but also believes it is everybody else as well....

It's a fault of man, common to man- there is no shortage of reasons ppl will use to hate on or keep themselves from others, & many don't even need one..

They are the same & yet you are willing to rationalize & work w/ one, & not the other...

Knowing this how can you & ppl of like mind best accomplish your own goals?? Assuming you have some...