Members banned from this thread: domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Nose Picker, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, rjhenn, RonH, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Charoite, StraightFlush, StoneByStone, John Barron, Enter Name Here., Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, Coffiend, Walt and AProudLefty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lean on me.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

USF when I was at the lowest point in my life after college, you spent the time continually mocking me and telling me to kill myself. You are a cruel person. Please shut up about this shit and acknowledge you're contribution to the problem.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    USF when I was at the lowest point in my life after college, you spent the time continually mocking me and telling me to kill myself. You are a cruel person. Please shut up about this shit and acknowledge you're contribution to the problem.
    Then grow the fuck up, take responsibility for your behavior, and act like an adult; instead of a petulant 3 year old.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,434 Times in 52,456 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    For the past 5+ years, I've watched this country devolve into hatred and negative reporting; but this is not the country I grew up in.
    I'm slowly seeing more and more where common humanity is returning, with reports of people helping others and going out of their way to try and make things better.

I pray to God that when this virus is done, that some of you make the decision to continue to pull America together....
    It'd be nice if we did, but with posts like the one quoted below, your unwarranted personal attacks on me when I first joined the forum, your support for people like "Truth Detector" and the fact you banned over 30 members of this forum from your thread makes me doubt your veracity.

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Fuck if I am, bitch.
    Members banned from this thread: domer76, Nomad, Micawber, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Nose Picker, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, rjhenn, RonH, dUIgRRL, Jack, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Crocodile, StraightFlush, StoneByStone, John Barron, U.S.A. Fucktard Wrangler, Trumpet, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, Embarrassed American, Walt and AProudLefty
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"