Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, Truth Detector, CFM and countryboy

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Ring wing "crazies" at it again.

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    No shit trumpsuckass. I dont have either. But your dumbass still pays my salary, insurance and retirement. Thanks....)
    Does your Boss know you spend 24/7 posting on this website ??????

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Translation= I'm blowing smoke out my ass and EE has handed me my smoking ass again.

BTW you are an insult to the human race so fuck you.
    Whatever. If being a coward suites you, then go for it. It is a free country. At least for the time being unless tRUMP manages to screw that up too....)
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor tacobender had his sensitivities hurt by the big bad conservative.
    You seem to have serious anger issues. This is only a forum, it isnt life. Please dont get upset and then beat your wife and kids, or whatever you tRUMP fanatics do when people point out what a failure your hero tRUMP truly is.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor tacobender had his sensitivities hurt by the big bad conservative.
    "Big Bad Conservative" is a contradiction in terms. Essentially it is an "oxy-moronic term". Since you seem to have the "moronic"
    part well covered, maybe "Oxy" will venture along shortly and help you out.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Does your Boss know you spend 24/7 posting on this website ??????
    You are funny. On an elementary level of course.........) Believe it or not,
    I am paid quite well while bantering back and forth with you "sheep". Basically, you are cheap entertainment. In other words, I AM the boss.....lol

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,625 Times in 11,618 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

You seem to have serious anger issues. This is only a forum, it isnt life. Please dont get upset and then beat your wife and kids, or whatever you tRUMP fanatics do when people point out what a failure your hero tRUMP truly is.
    In all actuality I'm laughing at a liberal clown who is so thin skinned you can't take criticism. When I criticized your bragging about how the tax payer pays your lucrative salary and generous vacation time you tried to lie saying it was just a joke. Then you whined when I hurt your itty bitty feelings by insulting you. And your biggest fuckup was claiming to know me on DP, that proved you were not only a liar but a troll. So sorry but a internet pussy like you is no reason to ever become angry.

You can now relax in your mommies basement and enjoy all that money the tax payers pay you for posting on the internet. Have a nice life loser.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In all actuality I'm laughing at a liberal clown who is so thin skinned you can't take criticism. When I criticized your bragging about how the tax payer pays your lucrative salary and generous vacation time you tried to lie saying it was just a joke. Then you whined when I hurt your itty bitty feelings by insulting you. And your biggest fuckup was claiming to know me on DP, that proved you were not only a liar but a troll. So sorry but a internet pussy like you is no reason to ever become angry.

You can now relax in your mommies basement and enjoy all that money the tax payers pay you for posting on the internet. Have a nice life loser.
    Obviously, you are too much of a COWARDLY CUNT to admit it. Since BOTH you and tRUMP are COWARDLY CUNTS, so you should get some personal satisfaction from that aspect (given your psychotic hero-worshipping tendencies). Now, run along Junior and play...….

8. The Following User Groans At Tacomaman For This Awful Post:

Eagle_Eye (04-08-2020)

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,423 Times in 52,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Obviously, you are too much of a COWARDLY CUNT to admit it. Since BOTH you and tRUMP are COWARDLY CUNTS, so you should get some personal satisfaction from that aspect (given your psychotic hero-worshipping tendencies). Now, run along Junior and play...….
    I take it you aren't one of those pro-women, pink pussy hat-wearing liberals like the douchebag below.

God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

10. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I take it you aren't one of those pro-women, pink pussy hat-wearing liberals like the douchebag below.

Not really my style. I am a more relaxed ball cap guy now. But, back in the day, I wore suits and a top coat. I think that I had a closet full of neckties at one time...… In DC, you have to "dress for success".

11. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,423 Times in 52,447 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not really my style. I am a more relaxed blue jean guy now. But, back in the day, I wore suits and a top coat. I think that I had a closet full of neckties at one time...…
    Same here for jeans. Never a "suit" guy although I had one and a few ties.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

12. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Same here for jeans. Never a "suit" guy although I had one and a few ties.
    My very first meeting in DC politics was on a Saturday afternoon. I flew up and was thinking "casual" weekend attire. I showed up in jeans and a flannel shirt. EVERYBODY in that meeting, Senators, aides, lobbyist etc. had on suits. Talk about wanting to fade into the woodwork. I never made that mistake again.

13. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

My very first meeting in DC politics was on a Saturday afternoon. I flew up and was thinking "casual" weekend attire. I showed up in jeans and a flannel shirt. EVERYBODY in that meeting, Senators, aides, lobbyist etc. had on suits. Talk about wanting to fade into the woodwork. I never made that mistake again.
    Cool story.