Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Wonder where we would be if

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Okay, it’s willfully ignorant, as your choice, so there is no further conversation with you, thanks for the worthless exchange. I’ve learned my lesson. Thanks, Alice.
    So YOU loose yet again ! Say bye bye !

So did it hurt your feelings , that Obama actually FUCKED this Country over ????

What are you paying for your healthcare ?????? I pay triple !

Of wait YOU are on welfare or Medicare .... so not a peep out of you !

Go fuck yourself !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-03-2020)

3. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,769 Times in 33,632 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,065 Times in 4,683 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    So YOU loose yet again ! Say bye bye !
    Whatever helps your delusion. Be well

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Okay, it’s willfully ignorant, as your choice, so there is no further conversation with you, thanks for the worthless exchange. I’ve learned my lesson. Thanks, Alice.

Ya ... fuck off bitch !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (04-02-2020)

6. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So you admit that Trump fucked up? Welcome to the club. You're among friends.
    Not at all. If that's what you got from what I said, you're dumber than you originally came across.

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

It must hurt being this retarded.
    You should know you worthless piece of human excrement. From your link you dumb ignorant fuck:

It was serious. From April 12, 2009, to April 10, 2010, in the United States, there were 60.8 million cases of swine flu, 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimated.

Obama declares H1N1 emergency
    October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

https://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/10/2...ama/index.html

Obama declares swine flu a national emergency
    October 24, 2009 / 8:28 AM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-f...59N19E20091024

As for the number of deaths and cases, you might want some FACTS instead of the OPINIONS of a left leaning site like Politfact moron.

The disease then spread across the country's population and by the end of May had infected citizens in all 50 states. The pattern continued through June of the same year. The total number of confirmed cases varied from 27,717 (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirmed and probable cases) and 25,453 (total of all state confirmed cases) as of June 26, 2009.[122]

Towards the middle of June 2009, the number of US cases surpassed those of Mexico, which had been the previous leader in diagnosed cases of the disease. Toward the end of June 2009, the number of deaths related to the virus in the US surpassed those of all other countries as well.

On June 25, the CDC released information revealing that there were more than likely over one million (1,000,000) cases of the disease in the US, most of which had not been reported or diagnosed.[123][124]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_s..._United_States

No go FUCK off and KILL yourself you worthless piece of human excrement.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Address the topic, not other posters.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I do, but if I say anything, you're just going to try to change the subject by starting a flame war like you're doing now. That's why discussing things with Fascists is pointless.
    Fuck off.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Fuck off.
    #broflake

10. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,622 Times in 21,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Trump had not blocked entry from China in Jan? The Dims slammed him for it

he was called racist, so wonder where we would be? How many lives did that racist act save?
    Trump did not block entry from China, he blocked a few people from direct entry. Americans were able to travel back and forth from China freely, and Chinese citizens could come in from China, as long as they had a layover anywhere else in the world. You are DUMB as Trump.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Trump did not block entry from China, he blocked a few people from direct entry. Americans were able to travel back and forth from China freely, and Chinese citizens could come in from China, as long as they had a layover anywhere else in the world. You are DUMB as Trump.
    That's funny. That's not what the WHO said when it admitted that the travel ban they opposed worked and made a huge difference. Hmmm. Are they lying or some douche bag on the Internet lying?

World Health Organization director praises Trump's leadership in response to coronavirus pandemic

Trump's Decisive Actions Helped Save Lives During Coronavirus Epidemic, Experts Admit

You were saying?

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am a retard.
    Thank you for furthering proof that you're retarded.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009.

That was when only 20 cases of H1N1 — and no deaths — around the country had been confirmed.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

H1N1 was declared a pandemic by the World Health Organization on June 11, 2009.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    WHERE'S HILLARY? We would NOT be here if she were SWORN IN as the 3,000,000 Americans wanted her to be.

Period. End of discussion.

3,000,000 huh?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-04-2020)

15. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Don't know who 'Gladys' is, but in my opinion, 'Doris' fits you better than 'Rana' or 'Phantasmal'.
    My pet name for her is Phanny. I think she likes it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Jack (04-03-2020)

17. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Read the statement again you brain dead repugnant piece of human excrement. Then kill yourself.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Truth Detector (04-04-2020)

19. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Jan. 17: The CDC and the Department of Homeland Security announced that US citizens returning from countries known to be sources of infection countries were being rerouted to specific airports, where they would be screened and isolated.

That same day, Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, the director of the CDC's National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases stated that, “based on current information, the risk from 2019-nCoV to the American public is currently deemed to be low.”

Jan. 20: Japan, South Korea, and Thailand reported their first cases of the novel coronavirus.

Jan. 21: The first case of coronavirus in the United States was reported. The infected patient was identified as a man who had traveled to the US from Wuhan, China. President Trump referred to this patient the next day, January 22.

Jan. 24: The CDC confirmed the second U.S. case of coronavirus, adding again that “based on what we know right now, the immediate risk to America remains low.”

Jan. 28: The WHO published a statement about the coronavirus, with a photograph and headline saying: “WHO, China leaders discuss next steps in battle against coronavirus outbreak.” According to the release, “The WHO delegation highly appreciated the actions China has implemented in response to the outbreak, its speed in identifying the virus and openness to sharing information with WHO and other countries.”

The same day, President Trump expanded U.S. airport screenings to identify travelers showing symptoms and instituted mandatory quarantines.

On Jan. 30, the WHO declared a global health emergency of international concern.

On Jan. 30, the CDC confirmed publicly for the first time the person-to-person spread of Wuhan virus and applauded WHO’s decision.

That same day, the president created the White House Coronavirus Task Force to coordinate efforts regarding this new disease.

The next day, Jan. 31, the president declared coronavirus a U.S. public health emergency and issued a ban on travel between the United States and China.

On that same day, the Senate voted on the production of additional documents in the impeachment trial of President Trump. Campaigning in Iowa that day, DEMOCRAT Pedo Joe Biden criticized President Trump’s China travel ban, saying, “This is no time for Donald Trump’s record of hysteria and xenophobia.”

Feb. 4: The White House directed the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to step up coronavirus diagnostic testing procedures.

Feb. 5: Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, issued a public statement saying, “While we continue to believe the immediate risk of 2019nCoV exposure to the general public is low, CDC is undertaking measures to help keep that risk low.”

Feb. 18: Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, reaffirmed that the “risk to Americans from coronavirus is low.”

Feb. 20: The Trump administration raised travel warnings to their highest level for Japan and South Korea.

Feb. 26: The first case of suspected local transmission in the United States was announced by Rod Rosenstein's sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, of the CDC.

That same day, President Trump named Vice President Pence to lead the Coronavirus Task Force. The next day, Feb. 27, Pence named Dr. Deborah Birx to serve as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator.

Feb. 29: The first death from the coronavirus was recorded in the United States.

On that date, President Trump halted travel with Iran.

March 11: The WHO declared coronavirus a worldwide pandemic.

The next day, on March 12, President Trump imposed travel restrictions on Europe and other international hotspots. Then, on March 13, President Trump declared a national emergency.

The single most important step taken by President Trump was his closing of U.S. travel with China, which happened on Jan. 31.

It is impossible to overestimate the number of American lives saved by that momentous decision by President Trump on January 31 which DEMOCRATS and their media surrogates decried as "racist and xenophobic".

20. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,094 Times in 25,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    Trump had not blocked entry from China in Jan? The Dims slammed him for it

he was called racist, so wonder where we would be? How many lives did that racist act save?
    Spreading lies, as usual.

Trump has repeatedly claimed that Democrats have “loudly criticized and protested” his imposition of the travel restrictions, and have called the decision “racist.” But while leading Democrats have been outspoken in their criticism of the president’s overall response to the epidemic, very few have criticized his decision to impose limited travel restrictions.

“I took a lot of heat,” Trump said during a Feb. 27 press conference. “I mean, some people called me racist because I made a decision so early. And we had never done that as a country before, let alone early. So it was a, you know, bold decision. It turned out to be a good decision. But I was criticized by the Democrats. They called me a racist because I made that decision, if you can believe that one.”

“But, anyway — but we’ve done an incredible job because we closed early,” Trump said in a meeting with African American leaders on Feb. 28. “And actually, the Democrats said I was a racist. Not from black-people standpoint, but from Asian-people standpoint, from Chinese-people standpoint. They said I was a racist because I closed our country to people coming in from certain areas. They called me a racist.”

We reached out to the Trump campaign and asked for names, but we did not get a response. We scoured news clips and could find only a couple instances of elected Democrats criticizing the president’s action to restrict travel."

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/th...-restrictions/

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens