Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
Results 241 to 255 of 255

Thread: The Democratic party is the enemy

  1. #241 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Again, because you can't wrap your head around capitalism.

    Yes. That is what I said.

    You don't know any homeless.

    WRONG. Wages are set by market forces. Price controls don't work.

    If you are pushed out, it's your fault.

    If you are pushed out, it's your fault.

    Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Bigotry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Freedom in and of itself is good for bettering society.

    You don't get to speak for anyone else. You only get to speak for you. Insult fallacies. Bigotry.
    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    not at all.....we expect that most of you are too stupid to GO to college and shouldn't......
    More Millennials have college degrees at the same age as Boomers did.
    Although boomers had higher wages at the same age.

    Productivity is way up.

    Why?
    Because a bunch of Boomer Hippy druggies turned Reaganites tranpled the USA.

  2. #242 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Again, because you can't wrap your head around capitalism.

    Yes. That is what I said.

    You don't know any homeless.

    WRONG. Wages are set by market forces. Price controls don't work.

    If you are pushed out, it's your fault.

    If you are pushed out, it's your fault.

    Insult fallacy. Argument from randU fallacy. Bigotry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Freedom in and of itself is good for bettering society.

    You don't get to speak for anyone else. You only get to speak for you. Insult fallacies. Bigotry.
    There's good & bad in all groups.

    I've known some wonderful Scottish origin people.

    But, that doesn't mean the Southern White mentality many people despise isn't Scottish.

    The South has much Scottish blood.
    Through Ulster, and also Scotland.

    Its a bit difficult to tell. Because many of these Scottish bloodlines put down American, Scots- Irish or Irish as their heritage.

    Also these ideals started with Scots like Hume & Adam Smith.

    While, I'm sure some Scots are decent.

    I tend to see them often unfavorably.
    Often crass, thrifty, drunken & violent compared to other ethnics.

    BTW. Much of the derelict & homeless Whites I've spoken to either admitted to Scottish blood or were of Scottish appearance.

  3. #243 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    89,508
    Thanks
    5,297
    Thanked 25,074 Times in 20,024 Posts
    Groans
    2,111
    Groaned 2,158 Times in 2,054 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    More Millennials have college degrees at the same age as Boomers did.
    Although boomers had higher wages at the same age.

    Productivity is way up.

    Why?
    Because a bunch of Boomer Hippy druggies turned Reaganites tranpled the USA.
    lol.....I can tell you are young.....you didn't live recent history........hippies were Carter voters, not Reaganites.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Earl (04-04-2020), Into the Night (04-04-2020)

  5. #244 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Capitalism, genetics, biology, misfortune are common causes of poverty.
    None of them cause poverty. Poverty is caused by government. It is government that names someone 'in poverty'.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Yes, Capitalism promotes scab wages for many jobs.
    There is no such thing as a 'scab wage'. You are chanting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Only the ignorant don't get it.
    That's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Explain why you don't understand how the market only creates so many high paying jobs?
    Never said it did. I've said quite the opposite in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    There can only be as many CEOs, Business owners, Doctors, Dentists, Engineers & Lawyers as the market demands.
    There is no fixed demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Pretty simple.
    Nope. You don't get it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (04-04-2020)

  7. #245 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Look at a poverty rate chart by years.
    Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Poverty nearly cut in half under LBJ.
    Because he redefined 'poverty'.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    LBJ had a bigger amount of GDP growth than every US president since.
    GDP is not the economy. Velocity of trade is.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Because those who get Disability often have to go before courts for up to years before getting claims filed.
    Irrelevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Especially for mental illness claims.
    Irrelevant.

  8. #246 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    More Millennials have college degrees at the same age as Boomers did.
    Nope. There were more Boomers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Although boomers had higher wages at the same age.
    Nope. The value of the dollar has fallen.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Productivity is way up.
    True, thanks to automation, innovation, and capitalism.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (04-04-2020)

  10. #247 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    There's good & bad in all groups.

    I've known some wonderful Scottish origin people.

    But, that doesn't mean the Southern White mentality many people despise isn't Scottish.

    The South has much Scottish blood.
    Through Ulster, and also Scotland.

    Its a bit difficult to tell. Because many of these Scottish bloodlines put down American, Scots- Irish or Irish as their heritage.

    Also these ideals started with Scots like Hume & Adam Smith.

    While, I'm sure some Scots are decent.

    I tend to see them often unfavorably.
    Often crass, thrifty, drunken & violent compared to other ethnics.

    BTW. Much of the derelict & homeless Whites I've spoken to either admitted to Scottish blood or were of Scottish appearance.
    Random wanderings. Perhaps you should marshal your thoughts a bit better when you post.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Into the Night For This Post:

    Earl (04-04-2020)

  12. #248 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    None of them cause poverty. Poverty is caused by government. It is government that names someone 'in poverty'.

    There is no such thing as a 'scab wage'. You are chanting.

    That's you.

    Never said it did. I've said quite the opposite in fact.

    There is no fixed demand.

    Nope. You don't get it.
    No, nature causes poverty.

    Of course minimum wage is a poverty wage.

  13. #249 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Nope. There were more Boomers.

    Nope. The value of the dollar has fallen.

    True, thanks to automation, innovation, and capitalism.
    Nope Millennials have more college degrees.

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...helors-degree/

  14. #250 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    No, nature causes poverty.
    Nature does not cause poverty.
    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Of course minimum wage is a poverty wage.
    Minimum wage laws are price controls. Price controls never work.

  15. #251 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Nope Millennials have more college degrees.

    https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...helors-degree/
    False authority fallacy. Why are you fixated on college degrees? Strawman fallacy.

  16. #252 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Nature does not cause poverty.

    Minimum wage laws are price controls. Price controls never work.
    Of course nature causes poverty.

  17. #253 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Of course nature causes poverty.
    Nope. Nature does not cause poverty. Governments name 'poverty' and declare what is in 'poverty'.

  18. #254 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3,406
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 295 Times in 249 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 83 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Nope. Nature does not cause poverty. Governments name 'poverty' and declare what is in 'poverty'.
    Poor people have existed because of nature for eons.

  19. #255 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    11,678
    Thanks
    2,221
    Thanked 2,966 Times in 2,585 Posts
    Groans
    11
    Groaned 127 Times in 123 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WitoldPilecki View Post
    Poor people have existed because of nature for eons.
    Nope. Nature does not cause poverty. Governments name 'poverty' and declare what is in 'poverty'.

Similar Threads

  1. lumping the Democratic party with the republican party
    By evince in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-30-2017, 08:19 AM
  2. Chuck Schumer has renamed the democratic party as THE CHICKEN PARTY
    By TheDonald in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 05:14 PM
  3. The un democratic party
    By Celticguy in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 01:20 PM
  4. What's the deal with Republicans calling the Democratic party the "Democrat party"?
    By TRUMP LIED 100K DIED in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-01-2009, 12:48 AM
  5. John Edwards and the democratic Wing of the Democratic Party
    By Cypress in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 09:01 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •