Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 4M people lost their "if you like your employer benefits" insurance in 10 days

1. #76 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,627 Times in 17,064 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You know, maybe your instincts and judgment are poor. Maybe I'm not the imbecile. Maybe you're the imbecile because you voted for the guy whose poor leadership has forced all of us to sit in our homes, has cost 10M people their jobs so far, has killed over 6,000+ Americans (more than double the number killed in the Afghan War that has been going on for 19 fucking years), and has destroyed our economy.

All of that is because of the choice you made in 2016.

So you get to own all of this, and you'll never be able to shed this baggage.

Never. We won't let you. No stapling teabags to your face and posturing over the deficit this time.

You cashed that check already.
    My instincts and judgement are keen. Quit deflecting, you're quite good at deflections when you're proven to be a lying imbecile.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

2. #77 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,627 Times in 17,064 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    So here's the problem, RB...

You can't posture that you're a successful business owner while also dismissing the Obama economic recovery that made it possible for your imaginary business to even exist today.

Now, as we all sit at our homes in quarantine, how long do you think your imaginary business will be able to sustain if millions more lose their jobs?

Again, this is all traced back to the poor choice you made in 2016 to vote for Trump, and all the poor choices you made afterward.

So now, we all pay the consequences for your bad choices. Will you learn from this? FUCK NO.
    I don't own a business, never did. I became successful by hard work and paying attention to those who knew more than I did. Then I was trusted to manage a part of a business.

I'm retired. I needn't sit at home, there are plenty of places I can go if I choose that will have no adverse effect on myself or anyone else. This country is resilient. Despite losers like you, we will come out of this and this country will bounce back. Sadly, lazy assholes like you are what will make our recovery take longer.

I made the proper choice, Hillary is no longer a political threat to my country.

You pay the consequences of your own choices, not mine. I spent 8 years living through your choice for president. I am a resilient individual, I made it through just fine. Sucks to be you if you don't have the heart and ambition to do the same.
    If there's anything to learn from this, it's never to trust China.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I made the proper choice, Hillary is no longer a political threat to my country.
    You write this as you are quarantined to your home via stay-at-home order, for the purpose of social distancing that we only had to do because the guy you voted for in 2016 didn't take this thing seriously, and that apathy and incompetence is a reflection on you.

Every single death, every single job loss, every bit of misery is solely because of the poor choice you made in 2016.

And you still defend that choice because admitting you made a mistake is just something you are too fragile to admit. You know what doing so means for everything else you say, think, and believe.

What a fucking coward.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No, just show my posts proving your accusations. That'd be good enough...but you can't.
    RB60 - you have been downplaying this virus since the start, repeating the lies of Trump.

Now you are trying to send me on a quest to copy and paste the posts of yours from the last 3 months to get me to waste my time, so you can continue lying about the virus.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My instincts and judgement are keen.
    LMAO!

If they were so keen, then you wouldn't have voted for the guy whose poor choices and judgment have since forced all of us to stay at home as the economy collapses, 2,000 people die a day, 10M have lost their jobs so far, and the market has collapsed.

Do you really think those consequences are the result of good choices?

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My instincts and judgement are keen.
    But they aren't.

Good instincts and judgment would mean you took the myriad warnings into account, but you didn't.

Instead, you defend the poor choices you made, even after being warned about them in advance.

You cannot say that our current situation (social distancing & quarantine) is a result of good choices and good judgment.

7. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You pay the consequences of your own choices, not mine.
    No, we are literally all stuck at home because the guy you voted for in 2016 was wholly unprepared to handle this crisis.

And you were warned that he would fail.

But you ignored those warnings because you never thought in a million years that you'd ever face consequences for the poor choices you made.

8. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I spent 8 years living through your choice for president.
    How many times and for how long did you have to stay in your home because of a pandemic during Obama?

I am a resilient individual, I made it through just fine.
    Made it through what? Not once did Obama ever have to order you to stay-at-home in order to stop the spread of a disease he was warned about for months?

Sucks to be you if you don't have the heart and ambition to do the same.
    How many times did the economy have to shut down during Obama in order to control the spread of a pandemic?

If there's anything to learn from this, it's never to trust China.
    China isn't to blame for Trump ignoring the warnings.

China isn't to blame for Trump not taking this seriously.

China isn't to blame for Trump fucking up the federal response so badly, that 8,000+ people have died so far.

China isn't to blame for the poor choices Trump made that you voted for.

All of this is what you voted for in 2016. You were warned about it, but you ignored those warnings because you just had to have your little tantrum.

Now, the economy has collapsed, 10M people lost their jobs, 8,000+ people have died, and you still think your choice in 2016 was a good one.

What a fucking loser. Saying "I made a mistake" is obviously tantamount to suicide for you.