Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4M people lost their "if you like your employer benefits" insurance in 10 days

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,410 Times in 10,039 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    The Chinese hid this virus until they allowed it to spread across the globe. That is also a fact you cannot refute.
    China has no bearing on Trump's choice to not take this seriously from the start, even when the military was warning of this back in January.

China also has nothing to do with your choice to vote for and coddle Trump, knowing that he is an incompetent moron.

The reason we sit in quarantine today is simply because of the poor choice you made 4 years ago to vote for Trump, and the poor choices you made defending and coddling him since.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (04-02-2020), Phantasmal (04-02-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am not 'blaming" my choice of vote, you're an idiot to think a virus that came out of China 3 1/2 years AFTER I
    voted had an effect on my vote.
    When you chose to vote for Trump, you chose to ignore all the warnings from people who told you that this is how he would respond in a time of crisis.

Hillary Clinton literally tweeted that on 8/8/16:

91633181_2557600464556428_3835566860896567296_n.jpg

So you were warned that this would happen, but you chose to vote for Trump anyway.

Now we are all facing the consequences of your poor choices.

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump didn't bungle anything.
    You typed this as you sit at home in quarantine because Trump dithered and didn't take this pandemic seriously.

So it's hard to see how Trump didn't bungle this as the US has the highest case count, 10M people have lost their jobs, the market has tanked, and up to 250,000 people could die (5,000+ have already died).

That's not a bungled response?

You're in a cult.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (04-02-2020)

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

aybe if Obama wouldn't have allowed the CDC to spend so much on trying to promote gun control and actually spent it's time and resources on diseases rather than unrelated bullshit, we'd be further ahead.
    Wow. Blaming Obama, who hasn't been President since January 2017, for Trump's inability to respond to this crisis in a meaningful way.

Obama had pandemic response teams set up. Trump disbanded them. So Obama isn't to blame, YOU ARE FOR VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO CHOSE TO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY.

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm really not blaming Obama for unforeseen diseases, You shouldn't blame Trump either. Of course, you blame Trump for all your own inadequacy, but then, you're an imbecile. That is also a fact.
    I don't blame Trump for COVID.

I blame you for voting for his bungled response, and defending him from removal in February, after everyone warned you this would happen.

I never expected Trump to manage a crisis...look at how poorly he responded to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. His shitty response here is just part of the pattern, and that is expected of him.

You were given warnings that something like this would happen if you made the poor choice to vote for Trump, but you did so anyway.

So now, we all sit in quarantine because of the shitty choices you made.

Thanks for nothing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (04-02-2020), Phantasmal (04-02-2020)

9. #51 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I don't blame Trump for COVID.

I blame you for voting for his bungled response, and defending him from removal in February, after everyone warned you this would happen.

I never expected Trump to manage a crisis...look at how poorly he responded to Hurricane Maria in Puerto Rico. His shitty response here is just part of the pattern, and that is expected of him.

You were given warnings that something like this would happen if you made the poor choice to vote for Trump, but you did so anyway.

So now, we all sit in quarantine because of the shitty choices you made.

Thanks for nothing.
    Pathetic retard you are. You should do everyone a favor and kill yourself, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

10. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Pathetic retard you are. You should do everyone a favor and kill yourself, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution.
    You deliberately and knowingly spread lies and misinformation about the severity of this virus, so you are quite literally part of the real problem of this outbreak.

Every lie you spread, every piece of misinformation you disseminated, every dismissal you committed...all of it played a part in growing this pandemic.

You continue to make poor choices because you don't learn from your mistakes and you don't listen to anyone.

11. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You deliberately and knowingly spread lies and misinformation about the severity of this virus, so you are quite literally part of the real problem of this outbreak.

Every lie you spread, every piece of misinformation you disseminated, every dismissal you committed...all of it played a part in growing this pandemic.

You continue to make poor choices because you don't learn from your mistakes and you don't listen to anyone.
    What lies and misinformation have I spread? Be specific.

I sure won't listen to an imbecile like you, that's for sure.

I'm sure I've made better choices in my life than you have in yours, despite the mistakes I've made.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

12. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,287 Times in 27,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

I also think your voting choices put our nation in this position, and the economic pain you and your neighbors are going to feel are a result of what you do in the voting booth.

Anyone who watched Trump's career as a TV game show host and sleazy real estate agent knows he is a con man, a carnival barker. The type of person you would not want leading a nation during national crisis.

I am sure you thought it was fun when all Trump had to do was hold KAG rallies and babysit the Obama Economic Recovery.

But you are going to be living with the consequences of your voting choices. I don't like it either because your choices have adverse affects on every one.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

LV426 (04-03-2020)

14. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Good explanation of the enhanced unemployment coverage plan Mnuchin today.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

15. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I also think your voting choices put our nation in this position, and the economic pain you and your neighbors are going to feel are a result of what you do in the voting booth.

Anyone who watched Trump's career as a TV game show host and sleazy real estate agent knows he is a con man, a carnival barker. The type of person you would not want leading a nation during national crisis.

I am sure you thought it was fun when all Trump had to do was hold KAG rallies and babysit the Obama Economic Recovery.

But you are going to be living with the consequences of your voting choices. I don't like it either because your choices have adverse affects on every one.
    I think you're an obnoxious fool too. Obama economic recovery? Now that's funny!!

16. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

I think you're an obnoxious fool too. Obama economic recovery? Now that's funny!!
    History books have proved you WRONG. Already.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-03-2020)

18. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    History books have proved you WRONG. Already.
    What books are those?

19. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What lies and misinformation have I spread? Be specific.

I sure won't listen to an imbecile like you, that's for sure.

I'm sure I've made better choices in my life than you have in yours, despite the mistakes I've made.
    What lies?

First, you called it a "hoax".

Then, you said it was "just the flu"

Then, you said it would never kill thousands of people.

You blame China for Trump's lazy, ineffective response.

You mocked social distancing.

Shall I go on?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (04-03-2020)

21. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post

Yes!~ Thank you! This is the only way to talk to people who support Trump.

Put the focus not on Trump, but on the poor choices they made.

Make them feel stupid for not heeding the warnings, and for making the poor choices that end up affecting everyone.

Paint Trump as the incompetent, corrupt, treasonous loser he is and assign guilt and blame not on him (because he can't help himself), but on those who think they're so smart and clever and cool for choosing to vote for a conman.

This is what I meant before when I would warn them that they will have to toil his baggage even after he's gone.

RB60 is definitely starting to feel that pressure...you can see it in how his posts devolve into just repeating what others say to him back to them.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Cypress (04-03-2020)