Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83

Thread: 4M people lost their "if you like your employer benefits" insurance in 10 days

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    16,208
    Thanks
    2,234
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 7,372 Posts
    Groans
    95
    Groaned 229 Times in 219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Your "post" was just your little tantrum, fantasizing about me because you know there's no defense of the poor choices and lack of good judgment you've made throughout your life.

    Now we are all facing the consequences of that poor judgment because of who you chose to vote for in 2016.

    So as you sit at home in isolation, vulnerable to an invisible virus that doesn't discriminate, you conclude that you've made good life choices?

    You haven't. You've just joined a cult.
    Still can't refute my post, can you? You're just a zit on the asshole of society, a taker and a leach, never been a productive human being.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,143
    Thanks
    7,110
    Thanked 8,793 Times in 6,141 Posts
    Groans
    5,784
    Groaned 1,524 Times in 1,436 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    We should interview Mayor Pete Booty-gig and hear what he has to say being it fell out of his mouth at least a thousand times during the debates...as well as Amy Klobuchar's pie hole.

    "Medicare for all who want it" was their favorite talking point.
    Lmao you still have to pay for it if your get fired

    Fantastic, huge help to have yet another health plan I can't afford at a time of no income

    Employers love being able to dangle our health and well being before our eyes, they enjoy how desperate it makes us
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Still can't refute my post, can you? You're just a zit on the asshole of society, a taker and a leach, never been a productive human being.
    You don't know anything about me, but you've laid bare your deficiencies in these posts for a long, long fucking time.

    We are all paying the consequences of your poor choices now.

    So remember that, as we sit quarantined in our homes for an indefinite amount of time because the guy you voted for chose to not take this seriously...and that is a reflection on you.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-01-2020)

  5. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    61,143
    Thanks
    7,110
    Thanked 8,793 Times in 6,141 Posts
    Groans
    5,784
    Groaned 1,524 Times in 1,436 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    It is obvious you don't participate in a workplace.
    I make 87.5k a year. Rather would not have my Healthcare in my employers hands.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    Lmao you still have to pay for it if your get fired

    Fantastic, huge help to have yet another health plan I can't afford at a time of no income

    Employers love being able to dangle our health and well being before our eyes, they enjoy how desperate it makes us
    There should be a general strike right fucking now by everyone. Even health care professionals.

    The alternatives are pitchforks, torches, and guillotines.

    You can't rely on Conservatism to take care of society because Conservatism is anti-social at its core.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    Cinnabar (04-01-2020), TRUMP LIED 100K DIED (04-01-2020)

  8. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    6,109
    Thanks
    2,615
    Thanked 4,575 Times in 2,865 Posts
    Groans
    88
    Groaned 933 Times in 821 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    There should be a general strike right fucking now by everyone. Even health care professionals.

    The alternatives are pitchforks, torches, and guillotines.

    You can't rely on Conservatism to take care of society because Conservatism is anti-social at its core.
    A death cult! How not so? And the corporate owned Dems like Biden can fuck off too! Trump is a murderer...why is he still there?
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

    Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.


    It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

    This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.


    https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cinnabar For This Post:

    LV426 (04-01-2020), TRUMP LIED 100K DIED (04-01-2020)

  10. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    16,208
    Thanks
    2,234
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 7,372 Posts
    Groans
    95
    Groaned 229 Times in 219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You don't know anything about me, but you've laid bare your deficiencies in these posts for a long, long fucking time.

    We are all paying the consequences of your poor choices now.

    So remember that, as we sit quarantined in our homes for an indefinite amount of time because the guy you voted for chose to not take this seriously...and that is a reflection on you.
    You are paying the consequences of your own poor choices. Don't blame me for your inadequacies.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  11. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are paying the consequences of your own poor choices. Don't blame me for your inadequacies.
    Don't blame me, I voted for the email lady.

  12. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You are paying the consequences of your own poor choices. Don't blame me for your inadequacies.
    Like I said...you know nothing about me.

    But you've volunteered plenty of information here about yourself. And I use that information against you constantly.

    You're the one who voted for this. This is what you wanted. This is the America you craved. Are you happy with it? If so, then you're a bigger fucking idiot than I ever thought.

  13. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    16,208
    Thanks
    2,234
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 7,372 Posts
    Groans
    95
    Groaned 229 Times in 219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Like I said...you know nothing about me.

    But you've volunteered plenty of information here about yourself. And I use that information against you constantly.

    You're the one who voted for this. This is what you wanted. This is the America you craved. Are you happy with it? If so, then you're a bigger fucking idiot than I ever thought.
    We were doing just fine until the damn Chinese unleashed this virus on the world. Of course, an asshole like you blames Trump for it because you are an imbecile.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  14. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    8,322
    Thanks
    6,130
    Thanked 4,959 Times in 3,408 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 241 Times in 227 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Why are you so jealous others have earned what you think should be given to you for nothing?
    It's called the Lazy Fuck blues....
    ​................

  15. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    50,490
    Thanks
    424
    Thanked 8,438 Times in 7,257 Posts
    Groans
    28
    Groaned 450 Times in 439 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Life is Golden View Post
    It's called the Lazy Fuck blues....
    He's done nothing but beg for healthcare coverage since he joined.

  16. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    We were doing just fine until the damn Chinese unleashed this virus on the world. Of course, an asshole like you blames Trump for it because you are an imbecile.
    No, we weren't doing "just fine". There was no 3% growth, and the DJIA grew by its slowest rate since the tax cut started in 2018.

    Blaming the Chinese for the poor choice you made to vote for Trump, who totally bungled this whole thing, is weak fuckin' sauce.

  17. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    16,208
    Thanks
    2,234
    Thanked 10,191 Times in 7,372 Posts
    Groans
    95
    Groaned 229 Times in 219 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    No, we weren't doing "just fine". There was no 3% growth, and the DJIA grew by its slowest rate since the tax cut started in 2018.

    Blaming the Chinese for the poor choice you made to vote for Trump, who totally bungled this whole thing, is weak fuckin' sauce.
    Fuck you and your 3% groth. This economy has been doing as well as it has been for a number of years. That is a fact you cannot refute.

    The Chinese hid this virus until they allowed it to spread across the globe. That is also a fact you cannot refute.
    I am not 'blaming" my choice of vote, you're an idiot to think a virus that came out of China 3 1/2 years AFTER I
    voted had an effect on my vote. Trump didn't bungle anything. Maybe if Obama wouldn't have allowed the CDC to
    spend so much on trying to promote gun control and actually spent it's time and resources on diseases rather than
    unrelated bullshit, we'd be further ahead. I'm really not blaming Obama for unforeseen diseases, You shouldn't blame
    Trump either. Of course, you blame Trump for all your own inadequacy, but then, you're an imbecile. That is also a fact.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  18. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    26,348
    Thanks
    3,706
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 4,497 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 1,363 Times in 1,283 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Fuck you and your 3% groth. This economy has been doing as well as it has been for a number of years. That is a fact you cannot refute.
    Yes, thanks to Obama.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-22-2020, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-22-2019, 07:31 AM
  3. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-02-2018, 06:16 PM
  4. "African-Americans" AKA black people AKA "people of color" in the news
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-06-2018, 06:33 PM
  5. Super-liberal NPR used word "schlonged" in 2011 to mean "lost"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-24-2015, 12:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •