Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Talk about sycophants

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    13,198
    Thanks
    33,105
    Thanked 5,996 Times in 3,989 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 937 Times in 880 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Talk about sycophants

    Trump kicked off Monday’s press briefing on the coronavirus much like every other, by running through daily updates about the deadly virus and the White House efforts to eradicate it.

    But unlike in typical briefings throughout the pandemic, in which various members of the administration discuss what their agencies are doing to combat the virus or help blunt its economic toll, Trump yielded the stage first to a handful of business leaders — one of them a staunch supporter who went off script in a moment of effusive praise for the president.

    “A friend of mine, Mike Lindell of MyPillow, boy, do you sell those pillows,” Trump said of Lindell, who sat in the front row of chairs set up in the White House Rose Garden. “It’s unbelievable what you do.”

    When the president beckoned the executives to the lectern to say a few words about their efforts, up first was Lindell — a major Republican donor, the Trump campaign’s chairman for Minnesota and someone who has called Trump the “greatest president” in American history and someone who was “chosen by God.”

    “God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on,” Lindell began, referencing the day Trump was elected president. “Taken out of our schools and lives, a nation had turned its back on God.”
    strange since God is all and everywhere he must be talking about a triune dead goyim man god who humans can remove


    “Our president gave us so much hope. Where just a few short months ago, we had the best economy, the lowest unemployment, and wages going up, it was amazing,” he continued, as Trump stood behind him expressionless. “With our great president, vice president and this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily, we will get through this and get back to a place that’s stronger and safer than ever.”

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-156335
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment



    ברוך השם

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to guno For This Post:

    christiefan915 (03-31-2020)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    7,453
    Thanks
    13,570
    Thanked 2,881 Times in 2,078 Posts
    Groans
    10
    Groaned 1,185 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Trump kicked off Monday’s press briefing on the coronavirus much like every other, by running through daily updates about the deadly virus and the White House efforts to eradicate it.

    But unlike in typical briefings throughout the pandemic, in which various members of the administration discuss what their agencies are doing to combat the virus or help blunt its economic toll, Trump yielded the stage first to a handful of business leaders — one of them a staunch supporter who went off script in a moment of effusive praise for the president.

    “A friend of mine, Mike Lindell of MyPillow, boy, do you sell those pillows,” Trump said of Lindell, who sat in the front row of chairs set up in the White House Rose Garden. “It’s unbelievable what you do.”

    When the president beckoned the executives to the lectern to say a few words about their efforts, up first was Lindell — a major Republican donor, the Trump campaign’s chairman for Minnesota and someone who has called Trump the “greatest president” in American history and someone who was “chosen by God.”



    strange since God is all and everywhere he must be talking about a triune dead goyim man god who humans can remove


    “Our president gave us so much hope. Where just a few short months ago, we had the best economy, the lowest unemployment, and wages going up, it was amazing,” he continued, as Trump stood behind him expressionless. “With our great president, vice president and this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily, we will get through this and get back to a place that’s stronger and safer than ever.”

    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-156335
    Lackeys and cronies are the only people that trump trust.

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6,846
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 114 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Strange is it not...……..in spite of all the NOISE from the left...….Trump's base numbers just keep climbing as THE PEOPLE'S eyes are finally being opened as to who the real enemy of the United States of America is.....

    Trump had it correct all the time...….the left wing Marxist mocking bird press who take their marching orders directly from the corrupt leftists. Take a look at the approval numbers of a left wing congress and the MSM as compared to our current POTUS. Enlightening indeed as to who THE PEOPLE trust most...…….

    Like the dinosaur.....the times of the MSM manipulating public opinion are extinct. Trump has defeated them at every turn up to this latest attempt to pump fear into the heartland of the Untied States and cover up the left wing hording of much needed medical supplies by hiding them. Trump is in TOTAL CONTROL as he has herded the left into a corner with no escape......its amazing the power that a declared STATE OF EMERGNCY gives a POTUS. Trump controls everything from the economy to having the authority to direct private industry in the direction of his choice....to the closing of the Border, to getting his 0% interest rates, to getting the funds to continue to build a wall on our southern border.....to cutting off Sanctuary States from sucking on the Federal Tit....

    Its PANIC TIME...……...just think what Trump can accomplish with a 2nd term, both houses, and a stacked SCOTUS.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-31-2020 at 10:04 AM.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (03-31-2020)

  6. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    13,198
    Thanks
    33,105
    Thanked 5,996 Times in 3,989 Posts
    Groans
    51
    Groaned 937 Times in 880 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    My Pillow Guy Delivers Religious Rant During Trump’s Coronavirus Briefing


    In a surreal development My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell delivers a religious rant while appearing with President Trump during the daily coronavirus briefing.

    Appearing next to Trump Lindell went off on a bizarre rant, that sounded at once both like a Trump campaign commercial and a sleazy televangelist telling the viewers to “get back in the Word” and “read our Bibles.”


    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...tm_content=367
    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment



    ברוך השם

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6,846
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 114 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    My Pillow Guy Delivers Religious Rant During Trump’s Coronavirus Briefing


    In a surreal development My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell delivers a religious rant while appearing with President Trump during the daily coronavirus briefing.

    Appearing next to Trump Lindell went off on a bizarre rant, that sounded at once both like a Trump campaign commercial and a sleazy televangelist telling the viewers to “get back in the Word” and “read our Bibles.”


    https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...tm_content=367
    Yeah...….that "first amendment thingy" sure gets in the way of a good fascist ideology.....don't it?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (03-31-2020)

  9. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,879
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 690 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Strange is it not...……..in spite of all the NOISE from the left...….Trump's base numbers just keep climbing as THE PEOPLE'S eyes are finally being opened as to who the real enemy of the United States of America is.....

    Trump had it correct all the time...….the left wing Marxist mocking bird press who take their marching orders directly from the corrupt leftists. Take a look at the approval numbers of a left wing congress and the MSM as compared to our current POTUS. Enlightening indeed as to who THE PEOPLE trust most...…….

    Like the dinosaur.....the times of the MSM manipulating public opinion are extinct. Trump has defeated them at every turn up to this latest attempt to pump fear into the heartland of the Untied States and cover up the left wing hording of much needed medical supplies by hiding them. Trump is in TOTAL CONTROL as he has herded the left into a corner with no escape......its amazing the power that a declared STATE OF EMERGNCY gives a POTUS. Trump controls everything from the economy to having the authority to direct private industry in the direction of his choice....to the closing of the Border, to getting his 0% interest rates, to getting the funds to continue to build a wall on our southern border.....to cutting off Sanctuary States from sucking on the Federal Tit....

    Its PANIC TIME...……...just think what Trump can accomplish with a 2nd term, both houses, and a stacked SCOTUS.
    His numbers are not improving. Nice try though...lol

    Wait! You are talking about the polling bump that ALL presidents get in times of national emergencies or events. Given that tRUMPS bump is considerably smaller than average and he was under-water to start with, we are not actually worried.

    Oh, and since your Lord and Savior cannot create a 10th SCOTUS justice, we are not too concerned with that either....)
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 03-31-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    "Socialism" is when the fire department shows up at your burning home.
    "Capitalism" is when the insurance company refuses


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

    Trumpet (03-31-2020)

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6,846
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 114 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    His numbers are not improving. Nice try though...lol

    Wait! You are talking about the polling bump that ALL presidents get in times of national emergencies or events. Given that tRUMPS bump is considerably smaller than average and he was under-water to start with, we are not actually worried.

    Oh, and since your Lord and Savior cannot create a 10th SCOTUS justice, we are not too concerned with that either....)
    Yeah...….Trumps numbers are not rising and the numbers of congress and the MSM are not hovering just above 10%. Its a conspiracy. Trump was elected with a 38% rating and his numbers today are hovering around 50% and have been all of 2020 http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

    The real interesting fact is the growing numbers among the minorities, especially the black community. Who'd thunk it.....Trump is getting credit for this latest PORK BARREL project of the democrats. (could anyone ever have imagined that the cure for a fake pandemic was LEFT WING PORK?

    If this supposed KILLER BUG takes out 100,000 ………..that number is reflected as 0.0033 % of the total U.S. population. Some pandemic when compared to a real pandemic like the 1917 Spanish Flu pandemic that killed .7% of the U.S. population.....killing almost 700,000 citizens in a population of just over 100,000,000. That's the reason that Trump's approval ratings have never lost his base number but have won over a great many democrat voters. The People...….see THE TRUTH.

    Trumps numbers with the black community have "quadrupled" since he was elected in 2016. It appears a great many PEOPLE are awakening …………...

  12. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6,846
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,069 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 114 Times in 111 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah...….Trumps numbers are not rising and the numbers of congress and the MSM are not hovering just above 10%. Its a conspiracy. Trump was elected with a 38% rating and his numbers today are hovering around 50% and have been all of 2020 http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

    The real interesting fact is the growing numbers among the minorities, especially the black community. Who'd thunk it.....Trump is getting credit for this latest PORK BARREL project of the democrats. (could anyone ever have imagined that the cure for a fake pandemic was LEFT WING PORK?

    If this supposed KILLER BUG takes out 100,000 ………..that number is reflected as 0.0033 % of the total U.S. population. Some pandemic when compared to a real pandemic like the 1917 Spanish Flu pandemic that killed .7% of the U.S. population.....killing almost 700,000 citizens in a population of just over 100,000,000. That's the reason that Trump's approval ratings have never lost his base number but have won over a great many democrat voters. The People...….see THE TRUTH.

    Trumps numbers with the black community have "quadrupled" since he was elected in 2016. It appears a great many PEOPLE are awakening …………...

    Lets chase that left wing rabbit down its hole. Anyone have any more STRAWMAN arguments? Like being stupid and declaring that the Number of Justices on the supreme court cannot be changed? So...….there can never be 10 justices? Really? They say ignorance (especially of history actual) is bliss...…………

    http://www.answers.com/Q/Can_the_num...ces_be_changed


    Who knows how many justices King Trump will have 'his' congress appoint when he has both houses after this latest left wing fandango of attempting bring down the entire world economy in a demonstration of what they really think about the common folk?

  13. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Steeler Nation
    Posts
    51,283
    Thanks
    37,933
    Thanked 24,658 Times in 17,606 Posts
    Groans
    3,854
    Groaned 2,396 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Default

    Mike "Misleading Advertising" Lindell had to settle a consumer lawsuit over false claims a few years ago.

    https://www.consumerreports.org/my-p...it-settlement/
    #Not My President



    "This morning I tested positively toward the negative.right? So I tested perfectly this morning, meaning I tested negative. But that is a way of saying it. Positively toward the negative."


    "christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

  14. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,879
    Thanks
    167
    Thanked 1,052 Times in 690 Posts
    Groans
    1
    Groaned 18 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Yeah...….Trumps numbers are not rising and the numbers of congress and the MSM are not hovering just above 10%. Its a conspiracy. Trump was elected with a 38% rating and his numbers today are hovering around 50% and have been all of 2020 http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._index_history

    The real interesting fact is the growing numbers among the minorities, especially the black community. Who'd thunk it.....Trump is getting credit for this latest PORK BARREL project of the democrats. (could anyone ever have imagined that the cure for a fake pandemic was LEFT WING PORK?

    If this supposed KILLER BUG takes out 100,000 ………..that number is reflected as 0.0033 % of the total U.S. population. Some pandemic when compared to a real pandemic like the 1917 Spanish Flu pandemic that killed .7% of the U.S. population.....killing almost 700,000 citizens in a population of just over 100,000,000. That's the reason that Trump's approval ratings have never lost his base number but have won over a great many democrat voters. The People...….see THE TRUTH.

    Trumps numbers with the black community have "quadrupled" since he was elected in 2016. It appears a great many PEOPLE are awakening …………...
    Simply laughable conjecture. tRUMP has "token" support in the black community at best. Can you say Central Park Five? And by all means hold your breath for that 10th SCOTUS judge.....lol

    People are "awakening" alright. To the Orange Con man himself.
    "Socialism" is when the fire department shows up at your burning home.
    "Capitalism" is when the insurance company refuses


Similar Threads

  1. Trumps Sycophants
    By guno in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2020, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2019, 07:46 PM
  3. Impeach all trump sycophants
    By evince in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2019, 11:19 AM
  4. Racist Black Democrats and their sycophants in the Media.
    By Q-Tip in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2018, 12:19 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-26-2017, 06:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •