Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: It's hilarious watching these libs panic

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    First off, Trump did get a slight bump, every President does when America faces a real crisis, think of Bush with the megaphone in NYC after 9/11, but that fades, is already beginning to fade, and his overall numbers are still in the mid forties even with the bump (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html). In addition, not that it is important, Biden still beats him in the election polls. Trump's popularity is not rising

The reality is a new virus with no vaccine, no immunities, no preventive measures, rapidly moving thru the population relatively unchecked with seemingly no ways to halt it and people are understandably anxious. I wouldn't call the dire circumstances you see of conditions in ERs or the narratives from medical workers on the scene as unrealistic.

Now we're not going to comment on you personally enjoying the crisis, but by not being aware that you could actaully be spreading the virus unknowingly is a selfish act and not helping your neighbor, just the opposite

I'd bet given the opportunity you wouldn't personally visit a relative or someone you know in a nursing home right now which says innately you know there is more to it than you will admit

I wish I had it so I can spread it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-31-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERLIBERAL View Post
    FUKKEN LIAR!!!!
    Translation:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Typical Trumpanzee -- it's all about you. YOUR life is "perfect" so everyone else should STFU.

Let's hope that when you catch COVID, and you will, that 1) it's a mild case, and 2) you don't infect someone else for whom it's a death sentence.
    If 'it's all about me' then why am I predicting a Trump win lol?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,190 Times in 13,938 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,051 Times in 2,846 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    FDR and Churchill got bumps from WW2 didn't they......
    Of course, so didn't both Bush Presidents, but as we've seen in time, the honeymoon fades

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    First off, Trump did get a slight bump, every President does when America faces a real crisis, think of Bush with the megaphone in NYC after 9/11, but that fades, is already beginning to fade, and his overall numbers are still in the mid forties even with the bump (https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html). In addition, not that it is important, Biden still beats him in the election polls. Trump's popularity is not rising

The reality is a new virus with no vaccine, no immunities, no preventive measures, rapidly moving thru the population relatively unchecked with seemingly no ways to halt it and people are understandably anxious. I wouldn't call the dire circumstances you see of conditions in ERs or the narratives from medical workers on the scene as unrealistic.

Now we're not going to comment on you personally enjoying the crisis, but by not being aware that you could actaully be spreading the virus unknowingly is a selfish act and not helping your neighbor, just the opposite

I'd bet given the opportunity you wouldn't personally visit a relative or someone you know in a nursing home right now which says innately you know there is more to it than you will admit
    The only elderly I know in an assisted living facility is my Dad and he's doing well. His campus in Florida is surrounded by a tall fence and only essential employees are allowed in. The only thing that is closed is the formal dining room; the casual dining is open as usual and that's where he prefers to eat and socialize anyway. I was planning a river cruise in Spain and Portugal in April but that was cancelled; I'm getting all my money back and may use a portion of that to buy a couple of E-bikes for the wife and I.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    My elderly neighbor, a Democrat, reflects exactly what JPP libs are thinking. They are watching CNN, MSNBC, etc. and being fed lies continuously and sucking it all in like a pig would gravy. They have no concept of reality right now. 'We're all going to die!'

Meanwhile I'm working, my business has been deemed essential and is thriving. There are less dumbasses on the road and the cops don't want to pull anyone over for minor violations so I can drive even faster than I normally do. I'm driving my classics around when I have spare time because I'm staying "in my property". All the stores that I normally frequent are not just open but busy: hardware, home improvement, auto parts. The only thing affecting me at all is that Amazon is slow.

Trump's popularity has risen and that's causing the 'rats to panic. They were hoping to tank the economy to tank his re-election but instead turned him into a war time president, which guarantees another four great years.

#KAG2020
    #Trump 2020
    Your elderly neighbor doesn't want to die!
    It's not all about you fuckstick
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mason Michaels For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2020)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump is getting a bump,because even those that hate Trump like his team that are working on the pandemic.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If 'it's all about me' then why am I predicting a Trump win lol?
    Currently it is the bet, Trump is at -105 to -110, which is understandable being an incumbent

I'd bet it also, Trump is going to use ever avaliable tool the Federal Gov't can provide, legal and illegal, to get himself reelected, not known for his ethics and he has Billy Barr to back him up

In addition, all the foreign autocrats Trump has been buttering up the last three years are going to do what they can to get him reelected, why wouldn't they, Russia paid no consequences, and now they all know an entire media network and political party not only will say nothing but in some cases defend them

Trump is easily the odds on favorite, there is no damger at this point not predicting he will win

14. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The only elderly I know in an assisted living facility is my Dad and he's doing well. His campus in Florida is surrounded by a tall fence and only essential employees are allowed in. The only thing that is closed is the formal dining room; the casual dining is open as usual and that's where he prefers to eat and socialize anyway. I was planning a river cruise in Spain and Portugal in April but that was cancelled; I'm getting all my money back and may use a portion of that to buy a couple of E-bikes for the wife and I.
    So you then agree with the need to shelter in place which would make your intial post very confusing

15. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    As usual, you are full of shit. Trump's RCP average is currently at 47.3, the highest it's ever been. Even Bullshitico has consistently had him at 45 for the longest time, and they were always the outlier keeping him at 38 to 39 screwing up the average. Another way you are wrong is, when the outbreak first started Trump's numbers took a big hit because of the left-wing assault. That is what is turning around now.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...oval-6179.html
    Polls?

16. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    Currently it is the bet, Trump is at -105 to -110, which is understandable being an incumbent I'd bet it also, Trump is going to use ever avaliable tool the Federal Gov't can provide, legal and illegal, to get himself reelected, not known for his ethics and he has Billy Barr to back him up In addition, all the foreign autocrats Trump has been buttering up the last three years are going to do what they can to get him reelected, why wouldn't they, Russia paid no consequences, and now they all know an entire media network and political party not only will say nothing but in some cases defend them Trump is easily the odds on favorite, there is no damger at this point not predicting he will win
    Is that why you won't take TD's bet?

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You haven't gotten a refund yet?

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Trump basically got a bump from letting it rain.

But yeah, even I can't deny cheering his administration a bit for snubbing McConnell to get things moving.
    I think that you just hit the nail right on the head, but when reality sets in, it will be interesting to see where Trump's poll numbers go.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Is that why you won't take TD's bet?
    No, his offer is pointless, everyone knows that if Donny bit the dust come Election Day "anything but the Truth" would be history, of course another "new" poster will appear, who also coincidently specializes in useless insults and corny copy and pastes. It would be like laying a wager with a comic book

20. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    No, his offer is pointless, everyone knows that if Donny bit the dust come Election Day "anything but the Truth" would be history, of course another "new" poster will appear, who also coincidently specializes in useless insults and corny copy and pastes. It would be like laying a wager with a comic book
    Coward.