Thread: "Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get A Test" Is Still A Lie.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default "Anyone Who Wants A Test Can Get A Test" Is Still A Lie.

Pathetic!

Still not enough testing.

Italy and S Korea have both done 3 times the testing per million that the USA has.

It is so sad, so tragic, that the CDC dropped the ball on this, and then the president lied about it to the American people.

More will die because we don't know who has it and who doesn't.

People are getting exposed simply because of the lack of testing.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.2 (03-31-2020), Earl (03-31-2020)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Frank Apisa (03-31-2020), Trumpet (03-31-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,668 Times in 17,927 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,248 Times in 3,052 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Pathetic!

Italy and S Korea have both done 3 times the testing per million that the USA has.

It is so sad, so tragic, that the CDC dropped the ball on this, and then the president lied about it to the American people.

Have you asked for a test, Snowflake?

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,678 Times in 27,323 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Pathetic!

Our response to this pandemic has been lackadaisical, uninspired, slow.

Unfortunately, Trump and his supporters spent three months denying and downplaying the risk; even claiming in late February we would soon be down to zero cases.

Conservatives undermined our preparedness and response for the risk, and I am starting to think history and posterity will consider Trump's behavior leading up to this pandemic to be practically criminally negligent

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-31-2020), Trumpet (03-31-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Pathetic!

DING DING DING WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Congratulations Polisquawker. You win the prize for being the first JPP leftist to spew the new Democrat Media Industrial Complex talking points of "we are lagging behind testing on a per capita basis".

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...-talking-point

You can see that I predicted this would happen early this morning and you sure didn't disappoint. Kudos to you sir. Now that we are testing over 100,000 people a day for the last week, you are moving the goal posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (03-31-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

Congratulations Polisquawker. You win the prize for being the first JPP leftist to spew the new Democrat Media Industrial Complex talking points of "we are lagging behind testing on a per capita basis".

You can see that I predicted this would happen early this morning and you sure didn't disappoint. Kudos to you sir. Now that we are testing over 100,000 people a day for the last week, you are moving the goal posts
    Don't you anything worthwhile to post, besides this pointless crap????????????????????

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post

Indeed, it didn’t take PoliTalker long.

Soon, he will be cheering, again, the economic loss to millions of Americans and their families caused by the Chinese virus.

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Don't you anything worthwhile to post, besides this pointless crap????????????????????
    Read your post again, Trumper.

Do you see why I told you to think before you post?

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Cypress,

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Our response to this pandemic has been lackadaisical, uninspired, slow.

Unfortunately, Trump and his supporters spent three months denying and downplaying the risk; even claiming in late February we would soon be down to zero cases.

Conservatives undermined our preparedness and response for the risk, and I am starting to think history and posterity will consider Trump's behavior leading up to this pandemic to be practically criminally negligent
    The preamble to the Constitution says:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

DT has not insured the domestic tranquility. He has divided the nation, caused very much bitterness.

He has violated the Constitution.

He has violated his oath of office.

He should be removed from office.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,225 Times in 13,957 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Pathetic!

Trump didn't even know testing was still a problem (https://khn.org/morning-breakout/tru...g-to-disagree/), and it was only a couple of weeks ago Trump told Americnas millions of testing kits were now avaliable to anyone who wanted them

14. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-31-2020)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Trump said weeks ago that anyone who wanted a test could get one. He was lying then. Every day he says the same thing. It is still not true. Trump lies because the truth would hurt him.
    He claims he is building hospitals. Fucking tents are hospitals now. How he gets away with lying is stunning.
    He claims the auto plants are building ventilators. Today the companies said they may be making as many as 50 K in about 100 days. A week ago Trump claimed they were flooding the system with them, while the fact was .....zero.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gonzomin For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-31-2020)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, Trump's statement is still a lie.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-31-2020)

19. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,972 Times in 32,287 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

why are the hypochondriacs disappointed they can't get a test......they have no symptoms......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

20. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Gonzomin,

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    Trump said weeks ago that anyone who wanted a test could get one. He was lying then. Every day he says the same thing. It is still not true. Trump lies because the truth would hurt him.
    He claims he is building hospitals. Fucking tents are hospitals now. How he gets away with lying is stunning.
    He claims the auto plants are building ventilators. Today the companies said they may be making as many as 50 K in about 100 days. A week ago Trump claimed they were flooding the system with them, while the fact was .....zero.
    If he thinks it helps his approval polling he will say it.

Whether or not it is actually true is of zero concern.

It's all about how it comes across at the moment.

Later on will be a different moment, so then the story changes to whatever works for him then.

It's pathetic.

You can't get a straight story out of him.

What a terrible excuse for a leader at a time when we could really use a real one.