Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: evince disappeared

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,293 Times in 27,099 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,975 Times in 2,692 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by signalmankenneth View Post
    I hope evince and her family are well and hopes she comes back to the boards soon too!
    I share the sentiment

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-01-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (04-02-2020), Mason Melchizedek (04-01-2020), signalmankenneth (04-01-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-02-2020)

3. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope evince and her family are well and hopes she comes back to the boards soon too!
    It will be funny to watch cock breath, russian bothole & putins ass being beatin down again.....
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Thanks for that eye-opening thread. Evince HAS been known to be QUITE vulgar and profane, this is evident in the link you posted. I believe this is a part of her obvious mental illness. I truly DO hope she's getting help for this. I HAVE seen the tender side of her in her posts. She seems to REALLY care about the welfare of animals, which is nice to see.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Thanks for that eye-opening thread. Evince HAS been known to be QUITE vulgar and profane, this is evident in the link you posted. I believe this is a part of her obvious mental illness. I truly DO hope she's getting help for this. I HAVE seen the tender side of her in her posts. She seems to REALLY care about the welfare of animals, which is nice to see.
    I hope she's dead.

DESH DREAMT OF DESTROYING DONALD

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I hope she's dead.

DESH DREAMT OF DESTROYING DONALD
    You CAN'T and DON'T mean that. She's obviously mentally ill and has trouble controlling her hatred and rage. I feel sorry for her, wherever she is right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2020.2 For This Post:

anonymoose (04-01-2020)

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I share the sentiment
    I wish no ill will on her but you have to acknowledge she's mentally ill, right?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (04-01-2020), cancel2 2022 (04-03-2020)

10. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

She's actually pretty well informed and would come off much better if she would just drop the nasty act and ignore the trolls.

It is a classic mistake to jump into the mudpit with trolls. There's no coming out of that clean.

Better to make the good political points, and for those who make personal attacks, permanent ignore.

If someone cannot discuss the subject without the personal slams then they are not worth talking to.

There are plenty of others who can.

Avoid making it personal. Keep it on an academic level and well informed people will wish to engage on that level.

The mind games and interpersonal stuff is nothing but a waste of time.

Too bad that logic eluded evince.

All that trash talk just diluted her good political points.

She would make a really good political comment, ok, fine, and then follow it up with so many insults that the good point scrolled right off the screen and was lost. Too bad. Good point gone.

She never realized the value of the good points she was making, never let them stand on their own merit.

What a shame.

I hope she is taking time to reflect on my observations, and she comes back a changed person, copies my PIP, and begins a new era of total respect for others, demanding the same in return.

I can tell you for a fact it works.

I got told 2 years ago I would never last here with my style of posting.

Looks like that was wrong.

Doing fine.

Never insulted anybody.

Never needed to.

Just attack their argument.

That's the challenge.

If you've got the mind for it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (04-03-2020), USFREEDOM911 (04-01-2020)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Doc Dutch (04-02-2020), ThatOwlWoman (04-02-2020)

13. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    She's actually pretty well informed and would come off much better if she would just drop the nasty act and ignore the trolls.

It is a classic mistake to jump into the mudpit with trolls. There's no coming out of that clean.

Better to make the good political points, and for those who make personal attacks, permanent ignore.

If someone cannot discuss the subject without the personal slams then they are not worth talking to.

Avoid making it personal. Keep it on an academic level and well informed people will wish to engage on that level.

She would make a really good political comment, ok, fine, and then follow it up with so many insults that the good point scrolled right off the screen and was lost. Too bad. Good point gone.

She never realized the value of the good points she was making, never let them stand on their own merit.

What a shame.

I hope she is taking time to reflect on my observations, and she comes back a changed person, copies my PIP, and begins a new era of total respect for others, demanding the same in return.

Doing fine.

Never insulted anybody.

Never needed to.

That's the challenge.

But she IS obviously mentally ill. We can only HOPE she's getting the help she needs.

14. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

What a shame.

Doing fine.

Never insulted anybody.

Never needed to.

That's the challenge.

I must disagree. She is a Russia-phobic, like you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (04-02-2020)

16. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,674 Times in 14,047 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

17. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Controlled Opposition,

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    I must disagree. She is a Russia-phobic, like you.
    How lame. There you go. Attacking the person, not the argument. If you wanted to say something positive about Russia, why they are somehow no threat to us, why it would be OK for us to drop our guard, that would be your choice. I can't see making such an argument, but we believe differently on that. It appears to be so difficult to make that position, that you falsely justify resorting to a petty personal attack.

Russia is an adversary. It is run by a tyrant who is subverting their constitution to become dictator for life. He is an ex KGB guy who knows no bounds and uses dirty tricks to get what he wants. Their system is completely corrupt and he has to play dirty to stay on top. People who oppose his view get poisoned. No. I can never condone that. Calling it out has nothing to do with me. It's not even about me. Poverty reins in Russia worse than the USA. Everything is payola there. There is official law, and there is the pay-off to get something done. And it all trickles up to the top, to Putin, who is very rich and lives the life of luxury and power, at others' expense, sometimes to the point of the ultimate price.

Saying so is not 'Russia-phobia.' It is being realistic.

Evince was over the top nasty to anyone who disagrees with her, and also certainly a bit extreme with the accusations of everyone being a Russian bot, but at least some of that is probably on the mark. Our intelligence agencies concluded that is what the Russians did and are doing. They infiltrate our discussion boards and social media, try to stir up hate, try to get us as emotional and polarized as possible. They want us angry at one another, unable to discuss and function. Evince took that bait, hook line and sinker. We need to stay above that. The most patriotic thing we can do is to respect one another and keep the lines of communication open if at all possible. That is exactly what my approach does, and why I recommend it for everyone to adopt my approach, copy my PIP, put it into action. If everyone did that, our discussions would move up to a higher level and we would all benefit.

Also, if more people did as I do, we would see an influx of more intellectual posters. The way the board currently goes, it drives good people away.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

18. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (04-02-2020), USFREEDOM911 (04-02-2020)

19. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,542 Times in 52,754 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    I wish no ill will on her but you have to acknowledge she's mentally ill, right?
    Yet ppl like TDAK, CFM, Volsrock, etc. who constantly spout vulgar racist comments and unhinged personal attacks are not, Dr. Freud?

She certainly has left her mark on the psyches of several of our more obsessed posters here. One of them resurrected a thread from seven years ago just to mourn her absence, joined by others obsessed with her as well.

To Evince!

"Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

20. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-02-2020), Cypress (04-02-2020), Doc Dutch (04-02-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (04-02-2020)

22. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Indeed...who would repost something from 2011? (23 times

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

24. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,542 Times in 52,754 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Indeed...who would repost something from 2011? (23 times
    ^ And there's one of Evince's obsessed stalkers now! Just pull her string and she twerks!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

25. The Following User Groans At ThatOwlWoman For This Awful Post:

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (04-02-2020)

27. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,424 Times in 16,412 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Daily Tributes
    TDS: "An affliction suffered by several on this board.

She lives rent-free in your head. You can't get through a thread without mentioning her name.

Her mere existence makes you melt down. Funny."

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TOP For This Post:

Cancel 2020.2 (04-02-2020), USFREEDOM911 (04-02-2020)