Thread: Trumpper Whiplash epidemic!

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,904 Times in 21,666 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,696 Times in 5,198 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trumpper Whiplash epidemic!

From.... In a couple days the number will be zero.

To..... If only 200,000 die, I’ve done a great job.

In record time!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-30-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,424 Times in 10,050 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Conservatism is solely responsible for these deaths, the recession, the market collapse, and the social distancing.

We could have removed that orange shitgibbon last month, but Conservatism rallied around their disease-spreading, American-killing monster, protecting and coddling him when they were warned that this is what he would do in a time of crisis.

Most Presidents see a large bump in their approval ratings (10-25%) following a crisis; Trump only saw about an 8% bump. Which will evaporate as the death toll climbs higher each day.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-30-2020), Trumpet (03-30-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,713 Times in 27,343 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

In record time!
    He is all over the map, and anyone with a serious and responsible professional job would lose credibility for flailing around like this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (03-30-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And when Trump loses in November because of his poor management and leadership, taking the GOP down with him, I can guarantee that almost every Conservative and BoThSiDeRiSt on JPP will pretend they never supported Trump, never supported his poor policies, never even heard of the guy.

We know they will do this because it's what they did after the last embarrassing GOP President, with their Bushnesia showing symptoms like sudden concern for the deficit, birth certificates, and stapling teabags to their faces.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Conservatism is solely responsible for these deaths, the recession, the market collapse, and the social distancing.

We could have removed that orange shitgibbon last month, but Conservatism rallied around their disease-spreading, American-killing monster, protecting and coddling him when they were warned that this is what he would do in a time of crisis.

Most Presidents see a large bump in their approval ratings (10-25%) following a crisis; Trump only saw about an 8% bump. Which will evaporate as the death toll climbs higher each day.
    Taking account of what we know now, America's golden age in the 21st century was the Obama Economy,

and America's golden age in the 20th century was the Bill Clinton era

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    He is all over the map, and anyone with a serious and responsible professional job would lose credibility for flailing around like this.

But Trump is an outrageous asshole, so of course he is beloved to them.

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Taking account of what we know now, America's golden age in the 21st century was the Obama Economy,

Democratic Presidents tend to preside over strong economies that they have to first fix because Conservatism is a broken and bankrupt belief system steeped in greed, ignorance, misogyny, and racism.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democratic Presidents tend to preside over strong economies that they have to first fix because Conservatism is a broken and bankrupt belief system steeped in greed, ignorance, misogyny, and racism.
    There has always been some dark comedy in the fact that garden variety rightwing message board posters are willing to trade their own economic benefit for the ephemeral joy of seeing a Republican president "sticking it" to Democrats and trolling the lamestream media

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There has always been some dark comedy in the fact that garden variety rightwing message board posters are willing to trade their own economic benefit for the ephemeral joy of seeing a Republican president "sticking it" to Democrats and trolling the lamestream media
    It's because they have nothing worth celebrating in their personal lives, so they live vicariously through Trump.

But he's going to stick them with all the baggage once he's gone.

Then they'll all pretend they never even heard of him.

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post

In record time!
    Still spamming with lies I see.

TAPPER: Well, Dr. Birx said yesterday, as you know, that she doesn't think any city will be spared from this virus.
    How many cases do you think the U.S. will reach? A million cases, 10 million cases? Or are these -- we -- or do we not even have any idea?

FAUCI: You know, Jake, the honest -- to be honest with you, we don't really have any firm idea.

There are things called models. And when someone creates a model, they put in various assumptions. And the model is only as good and as accurate as your assumptions. And whenever the modelers come in, they give a worst-case scenario and a best-case scenario.

Generally, the reality is somewhere in the middle. I have never seen a model of the diseases that I have dealt where the worst-case scenario actually came out. They always overshoot.

So, when you use numbers like a million, a million-and-a-half, two million, that almost certainly is off the chart. Now, it's not impossible, but very, very unlikely.

So, it's difficult to present.

I mean, looking at what we're seeing now, I would say between 100,000 and 200,000 cases. But I don't want to be held to that[/b], because it's -- excuse me -- deaths. I mean, we're going to have millions of cases.

But I -- I just don't think that we really need to make a projection, when it's such a moving target, that you can so easily be wrong and mislead people.

What we do know, Jake, is that we got a serious problem in New York, we have a serious problem in New Orleans, and we're going to be developing serious problems in other areas.

So, although people like to model it, let's just look at the data of what we have, and not worry about these worst-case and best-case scenarios.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...9/sotu.01.html
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

STFU you whiny lie filled dumb fuck. Your bullshit is boorish and tiresome.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

16. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And when Trump loses in November because of his poor management and leadership, taking the GOP down with him, I can guarantee that almost every Conservative and BoThSiDeRiSt on JPP will pretend they never supported Trump, never supported his poor policies, never even heard of the guy.

We know they will do this because it's what they did after the last embarrassing GOP President, with their Bushnesia showing symptoms like sudden concern for the deficit, birth certificates, and stapling teabags to their faces.
    Take the bet you boorish little cunt: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...to-participate

17. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries