Thread: The President is trapped

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    The federal reserve predicts up to 47 million people losing their jobs, but of course if only 35 million do so, its a win win for your kind.
    What part of PREDICT are you having trouble with? You claimed they were lost dipshit. I am considered an essential wroker dumb fuck; I make six figures. I live in a zip code you can't afford. Slap and "L" on your forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    But then again, handjob has a 16 year old high school drop out neighbor, who says everything will be back to normal by next Tuesday, so why should she ever listen to the words of an expert?
    You sound as stupid and ignorant as Arsecheese shit-for-brains; try extracting your head from your asshole. That tiny brain could use the oxygen.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Do you watch Tucker Carlson on Fox News? Not a Rino or a leftist, I think. This is what he makes of Trump's character and abilities - and he has seen him up close.

INTERVIEWER: The Swiss are very suspicious of anybody who is boastful. That's why I have a question about Trump.

CARLSON: I hate that about him. I hate that … it's not my culture. I didn't grow up like that.

INTERVIEWER: Do you think he has kept his promises?

CARLSON: No. His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund planned parenthood, and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn't done any of those things ... I've come to believe that Trump's role is not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved and then does. I don't think he's capable. I don't think he's capable of sustained focus. I don't think he understands the system.

INTERVIEWER: Has he really achieved nothing?

CARLSON: Not much. Much less than he should have. I've come to believe he's not capable of it.

INTERVIEWER: Why should he be not capable?

CARLSON: In order to do it you really have to understand how it works and you have to be very focused on getting it done, and he knows very little about the legislative process, hasn't learned anything, hasn't surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn't done all the things you need to do. It's mostly his fault that he hasn't achieved those things. I'm not in charge of Trump.

https://www.weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/20...e-49-2018.html

So we have a POTUS who is boastful, incapable of sustained focus, doesn't understand the system, hasn't learned anything - also mendacious, untrustworthy etc, but Carlson wasn't asked directly about that - leading the country in what may be its gravest crisis for half a century.
    Why would I care what Tucker has to say? And no, I don't like his show nor can I watch Hannity. Any more dumb ASSumptions?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Essential worker my ass....... You likely dropped out of high school and work the drive through at McDonalds. The hardest thing that you have to do is give out correct change if the register isnt working....)
    Then again, based on the sheer stupidity of what you post, you likely would have trouble with basic math.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tranquillus in Exile View Post
    Do you watch Tucker Carlson on Fox News? Not a Rino or a leftist, I think. This is what he makes of Trump's character and abilities - and he has seen him up close.

INTERVIEWER: The Swiss are very suspicious of anybody who is boastful. That's why I have a question about Trump.

CARLSON: I hate that about him. I hate that … it's not my culture. I didn't grow up like that.

INTERVIEWER: Do you think he has kept his promises?

CARLSON: No. His chief promises were that he would build the wall, de-fund planned parenthood, and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn't done any of those things ... I've come to believe that Trump's role is not as a conventional president who promises to get certain things achieved and then does. I don't think he's capable. I don't think he's capable of sustained focus. I don't think he understands the system.

INTERVIEWER: Has he really achieved nothing?

CARLSON: Not much. Much less than he should have. I've come to believe he's not capable of it.

INTERVIEWER: Why should he be not capable?

CARLSON: In order to do it you really have to understand how it works and you have to be very focused on getting it done, and he knows very little about the legislative process, hasn't learned anything, hasn't surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn't done all the things you need to do. It's mostly his fault that he hasn't achieved those things. I'm not in charge of Trump.

https://www.weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/20...e-49-2018.html

So we have a POTUS who is boastful, incapable of sustained focus, doesn't understand the system, hasn't learned anything - also mendacious, untrustworthy etc, but Carlson wasn't asked directly about that - leading the country in what may be its gravest crisis for half a century.
    Careful. You are going to upset TD. Since we all know that he is emotionally unstable, you might cause him to hurt himself.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Essential worker my ass....... You likely dropped out of high school and work the drive through at McDonalds. The hardest thing that you have to do is give out correct change if the register isnt working....)
    Then again, based on the sheer stupidity of what you post, you likely would have trouble with basic math.
    There you go projecting your own loser life on others. You should seek out a mental health professional for that serious case of retard you have snowflake. I'm in 91302. Look it up dumbass.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Careful. You are going to upset TD. Since we all know that he is emotionally unstable, you might cause him to hurt himself.

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=Truth Detector;3568044]What part of PREDICT are you having trouble with? You claimed they were lost dipshit. I am considered an essential wroker dumb fuck; I make six figures. I live in a zip code you can't afford. Slap and "L" on your forehead.

You sound as stupid and ignorant as Arsecheese shit-for-brains; try extracting your head from your asshole. That tiny brain could use the oxygen. [/QUOTE

People who earn big incomes rarely brag about them, it’s the poor insignificant cunts like you who try so hard to impress people. I would guarantee every single word of your post is a lie.

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    CFM is another who's been on the ignore list since the dawn of time.

Trumpanzees would be a lot more interesting (and tolerable) if they could actually defend their master's actions and words with logic and well-sourced opinions. The jumping up and down and screeching of insults is stupid. To be fair, there *are* several righties here who don't deflect to personal attacks and bellowing. They make cogent arguments for their side. Too bad more of them can't come up with something better than "I like him 'cause he's mean and makes your head explode."
    Hey. You might want to take TD off of "ignore". He is REAL close to a total meltdown. He now claims to be an "Essential worker" who lives in a high dollar zip code , and make six figures.......lol

Then again, $ 7.14159 per hour is technically "six figures"...)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2020)

10. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Try and be original suckboy. That meme was USED ON YOU sometime back. Geez, you are a sad pathetic excuse for a man.

11. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

There you go projecting your own loser life on others. You should seek out a mental health professional for that serious case of retard you have snowflake. I'm in 91302. Look it up dumbass.
    I didn't know RUMPS ass had its own zipcode. That's where you live trumpsuckie......)

Btw, I guess if I posted 90210 that means that I live in Beverly Hills too.....hahaha

Isnt your McDonalds break time about over. And yes, I want fries with my order.....)

12. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

What is it with you people and ... “ Arsecheese “ ??????

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loving91390 For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-31-2020)

14. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hey. You might want to take TD off of "ignore". He is REAL close to a total meltdown. He now claims to be an "Essential worker" who lives in a high dollar zip code , and make six figures.......lol

Then again, $ 7.14159 per hour is technically "six figures"...)
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

15. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[QUOTE=floridafan;3568074]
    What part of PREDICT are you having trouble with? You claimed they were lost dipshit. I am considered an essential wroker dumb fuck; I make six figures. I live in a zip code you can't afford. Slap and "L" on your forehead.

You sound as stupid and ignorant as Arsecheese shit-for-brains; try extracting your head from your asshole. That tiny brain could use the oxygen. [/QUOTE

People who earn big incomes rarely brag about them, it’s the poor insignificant cunts like you who try so hard to impress people. I would guarantee every single word of your post is a lie.
    My guess is that he is a typical "wannabe" that idolizes many people besides RUMP. He may be the most emotionally unstable poster that I have came across.

16. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I do believe that I am going to give TD an A+ for pathological lying. It's the EXACT same score that RUMP gets every day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-31-2020)

18. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,422 Times in 53,288 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I do believe that I am going to give TD an A+ for pathological lying. It's the EXACT same score that RUMP gets every day.
    This was in one of his rants that you quoted: "I am considered an essential wroker dumb fuck." That's an interesting job description. Do you think that "essential wroker dumb fuck" is listed on the BLS website?
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain