Thread: ANDREW CUOMO WILL REPLACE BIDEN AS DEMOCRAT'S PRESIDENTIAL NOMINEE

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,492 Times in 7,583 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Normally I'd share the same sentiment but Biden has been an arrogant bully his whole public life. Karma, baby.
    I didn't know that about him. Never really followed him.

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

Evaluate Biden as he is currently. Then imagine what another year or two would do to his cognitive status. Do you think he could get through the next four years, much less than eight years?

Then consider that he is facing a seemingly credible rape accusation. I'm ready for the whataboutism. Democrats want to replace Trump with someone who is very much like the current lecherous, wealthy, bully they hate.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    You're a moron.

Ergo, anyone who you admire is a moron by default.
    Yeah sure, that's why I've destroyed you so easily in any debate that you attempted.

4. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Agree 100% I love it when Tucker mocks them. He runs circles around them in the brains category.
    He's like a surgeon. Lets them explain their point without interruption, then slices and dices. They react so predictably, and he finds great humor in that.

5. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Let YouTube be your friend.

6. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Yeah sure, that's why I've destroyed you so easily in any debate that you attempted.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I way I read it LBJ had a breakdown after the communists" "Tet Offensive" in 1968. The US won the battle, but the Viet Cong and NVA managed to break into the American Embassy in Saigon. This was all filmed by the US media on the ground and sent back home to America onto the TV in Joe Public's living room, this and lots of other gruesome footage of corpses killed in combat, wounded civilians, GI's fighting the communists the streets of Saigon, terrified women and children, etc; scared the shit out of the American public. The "Tet Offensive" was actually a decisive military victory for the Americans, but , thanks to the leftist media, the political blow -back was lethal, and I think it was this that psychologically broke LBJ. In any case on March 31st, 1968, LBJ publicly announced that he would not seek or accept the Democratic nomination for that year's Presidential election in early December. In private he vaguely referred to Vietnam as a reason for his decision, but also cited his health. None of the males in his family had ever lived much past sixty, and to make matters worse LBJ was quite literally a "chain smoker." Hubert Humphrey, LBJ's VP, subsequently announced his candidacy on 27th April that year. Humphrey won the Democratic nomination at the party's National Convention in October, but his slavish support for Johnson's war policy in Vietnam split the party and triggered widespread rioting outside the venue.

In his retirement, LBJ lambasted Humphrey as weak, spineless and effeminate. He said he was glad that Nixon had defeated him in the December 68 election, because he wasn't man enough to be the POTUS !

Dachshund
    No DEMOCRAT today is man enough to be the POTUS,

8. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    Oh, yes. Know thine enemy.

9. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Biden is also a serial liar and plagiarist.

10. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Arrogant asshole lies again and again:

11. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I accept your admission.

12. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,239 Times in 13,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Yes, I do. Tucker is Kwell. He doesn't come across like the dodgy, scumbag anchors on the fake news leftist media, e.g. Cooper Anderson, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon and Co. Plus, Tucker has a good sense of humour and is a decent person, not a fanatical, leftist, ideological bird- brain, like the anchors I just mentioned. He writes good political books too; you should read his "Ship of Fools" - great stuff !!

Dachshund
    Appears I was incorrect, there are some people that naive

Wake up there "dash," he's on prime time Fox, just like Hannity and Ingram, he's a demogogue, he couldn't make on any of the other networks he tried so became an incendiary for the right, and why not, plenty of others have made themselves millionaires telling conservatives what they want to hear

13. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-30-2020)

14. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 2,013 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 611 Times in 582 Posts

I always watch Tucker Carlson's political commentary on FOX because he's intelligent, fair-minded and doesn't peddle fake news. Moreover, he's a natural, social conservative, not a bug-eyed, ideological zealot ,and IMO he speaks lots of common sense.

Recently, (on 27th March, 2020), he made a prediction about the November election that was exactly the same the one I had made about two weeks earlier (I guess great minds think alike !) Here's what the prediction is...

I am absolutely certain that Joe Biden will not be the Democratic nominee on election day. At present he has enough votes to make reaching the official number required for nomination a mere formality. But this, I would argue, - the math -, is pretty much irrelevant. Biden has dementia and
    his cognitive functioning is already conspicuously impaired; it is extremely unlikely that he will have the mental fortitude to last until election day in November, (Carlson says that Biden insiders have told him as much personally). The truth is that Biden should not be working still, and that's first and foremost a medical fact. That he still is, is absolute madness. Biden is simply not up to the mental and physical demands of this race. It's like fielding a (Democratic) donkey to run in the Kentucky Derby !

The Democratic establishment (i.e; the party's big corporate donors and the DNC) are now faced with a situation where there two trains travelling towards each other at high speed. Two competing imperatives. That is, (1) we've got to win, and (2) but we've got a guy who can't win. Therefore, we must replace him.

And replace him they will. The Democratic party is hell-bent on defeating Trump, they are obsessed with taking power. And where there's a will there's a way, and over the past three years they've demonstrated that they're willing to do literally anything however low and disreputable to bring down President Trump They have no conscience or moral compass, no sense of decency, they are utterly ruthless and unprincipled. If Biden is is deemed a problems, they will simply remove him at the Democratic Convent and replace him with their preferred candidate.

And who will that preferred candidate be ? I agree with Tucker Carlson, it will the New York Democrat, Andrew Cuomo. But how would the Democrats taken Biden's delegates and give them to Cuomo, you ask? Like I said, the Math doesn't matter, the DNC WILL do what has to be done, and they wont give a flying fuck if anyone's feathers get ruffled - that's politics, it's a brutal game.

So that's my prediction and Tucker Carlson's too. The DNC will replace Biden with Andrew Cuomo at this this years Democratic Nation Convention. You can put money on it - it's a lock !

The last time something like this happened was the 1968 Democrat Primaries, when Hubert Humphrey emerged at the Democratic National Convention as the party's nominee for President despite not winning any state primaries or caucuses. He went on to be defeated in the December 1968 Presidential election by (Republican) Richard Nixon.

Dachshund
    Fake news from Fucker Carlson
    Tie Your 'roo down Mate

15. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,593 Times in 4,192 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,203 Times in 1,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I'm sure there EVANGELICALS praying their little knees numb that Biden gets coronavirus!
    They don't have to.
    BLUEXIT
    A Modest Proposal For Separating Blue States From Red

Dear Red-State Trump Voter,
    Let’s face it, guys: We’re done.

It is a tragedy that so much of the work that so many men and women toiled at for so long to make this a better country, and a better world, has been thrown away, leaving us all in such needless peril.

This is why our separation in all but name is necessary.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1409...mp-red-america

16. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,239 Times in 13,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

He's like a surgeon. Lets them explain their point without interruption, then slices and dices. They react so predictably, and he finds great humor in that.
    Wait a minute, you really didn't think the "guests" the Fox demogogues have on their shows were legitimate did you? It is just like the Jerry Springer show, they're paid to say and do what they do, just following the script