Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gangster Governor Cuomo forced to admit he has thousands of UNUSED VENTILATORS.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,243 Times in 13,968 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Cuomo defends need for ventilators after Trump called it ...nypost.com › 2020/03/27 › coronavirus-in-ny-cuomo-defends-need-f...
    1 day ago - Cuomo, without mentioning Trump by name, added, “I don't have a crystal ball. ... The numbers say you may need 30,000,” Cuomo said. ... “Yes they're in a stockpile because that's where they're supposed to be because we ... The apex isn't here so we're gathering them in the stockpile so when we need ...
    "Cuomo pushes back on Trump over ventilators: 'I operate on facts"

"Trump, speaking to Fox News host Sean Hannity, questioned whether the state, which is at the center of the coronavirus outbreak, really needed 30,000 more ventilators, which Cuomo has been pleading for from the Trump administration."

"I don’t believe you need 40,000 or 30,000 ventilators," Trump said. "You know, you go into major hospitals, sometimes they’ll have two ventilators. And now all of a sudden they're saying, 'Can we order 30,000 ventilators?' "

"Cuomo, speaking to reporters, did not mention Trump's name in responding, but put the focus on the data he is acting on, while implying Trump is relying on "opinion" only."

"Cuomo said projections from Cornell Weill, the CDC and McKinsey showed a stark picture that could require many thousands more ventilators."

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...erate-on-facts

As he said, facts as opposed to hunches

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Earl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt View Post
    Well, in this terrible time, at least we can all laugh at the stupid Alt Right and their lies.
    Prove it’s a lie, Walter.
    I wonder why Walter thinks Coumo is alt-right......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,976 Times in 32,291 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Info Wars."

Here, I'll match your "InfoWars" and raise you one

"Trump plans to retrain Nation's three million unemployed Americans to act as Human Ventilators"

"WASHINGTON—Taking drastic action to address the country’s critical medical supply shortages as well as rising jobless claims, President Donald Trump announced a plan Friday to retrain the nation’s 3 million unemployed Americans to work as human ventilators. “We’re going to put Americans back to work by teaching them to lock lips with infected coronavirus patients and pump air into and out of their lungs,” said Trump, who explained how the Department of Labor would be giving all out-of-work Americans an opportunity to take an accelerated training course to learn how to successfully provide ventilatory assistance to Covid-19 patients with their mouths. “States asked for help, and we’ve listened. This is going to save hundreds, potentially thousands of lives, and put our nation’s great service workers back on their feet. There are thousands of very, very sick people waiting across the country with their mouths gaping open.” At press time, Trump told reporters that if unemployment numbers continue to rise, that many of the jobless could take on roles as hospital beds."
    archive's brain is a human ventilator.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,635 Times in 10,061 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,101 Times in 1,013 Posts

NYC did asses ventilators.. but Cuomo decided to put $750 million in to solar boondoggle instead of preparing the medical supplies needed for something like this. He CHOSE not to be ready. Same with Calif. They CHOSE to give all to illegal aliens etc instead of making sure first that they were prepared for a major emergency. Same with New Orleans and Michigan.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    They also found 4,000 ventilators in a warehouse in NJ .
    Why do democrats lie about everything? Because they know the press will let them like they let The Illiterate Kenyan lie us into obamacare without a peep from the fake news press AKA tv networks.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    “Yes, they’re in a stockpile because that’s where they are supposed to be, because we don’t need them yet,” Cuomo said. “We need them for the apex, the apex isn’t here, so we’re gathering them in a stockpile.”
    So is that not true?
    The problem is -- It contradicts what he said last week. THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Salty Alt-Left Walty View Post
    We shall see who is wrong, but I think this is going to be another case of the Alt Right conspiracy sites denying undeniable facts.
    Your opinion is noted, and will be given all the credence that it merits.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    NYC did asses ventilators.. but Cuomo decided to put $750 million in to solar boondoggle instead of preparing the medical supplies needed for something like this. He CHOSE not to be ready. Same with Calif. They CHOSE to give all to illegal aliens etc instead of making sure first that they were prepared for a major emergency. Same with New Orleans and Michigan.
    True.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    I wonder why Walter thinks Coumo is alt-right......
    You're assuming that Salty Alt-Left Walty is capable of thinking?

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Info Wars.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    "Info Wars."
    Quote Originally Posted by ZappasGuitar View Post
    Facts are facts. Numbers don't change depending on which website they happen to come from. But here you are, attacking the source once more. If you had anything more substantial, you'd post it.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    They are not at capacity yet idiot, they are preparing for when they are . God I hope you get it and die.
    Then cuomo should have said that last week.

BTW i do not approve of trannies calling me an idiot. You are so dumb you don't even know if your're m or f .

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

14. #29 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,615 Times in 17,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    archive's brain is a human ventilator.....
    ...and the ventilator is unplugged.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Last week he said he needed 30,000 of them.!!! Damn stinking liar now says what he meant was that we'll need them sometime in the future!!!
    LYING , IDIOTIC ASSHOLE...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber