Members banned from this thread: Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, floridafan, Bourbon, Bobb, John Barron, OG Yurt, PSD and Tom Barker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Y O U a Bidencrite?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Question Are Y O U a Bidencrite?

Embarrassingly for "Fingers" Biden, he said this: "What should happen is the woman should be given the benefit of the doubt and not be, you know, abused again by the system. I hope that they understand what courage it takes for someone to come forward and relive what they believe happened to them and let them state it, but treat her with respect".

If this is what “should happen,” why don’t DEMOCRATS practice it — and why doesn’t Biden himself step aside in order to live by the standards he championed only two years ago?

We know why.

https://tinyurl.com/r6gxp2z

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,577 Times in 9,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 873 Times in 830 Posts

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), ExpressLane (03-27-2020)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN - HE'S A SENILE GROPING CLOWN - OLD JOE BIDEN MUST STAND DOWN -

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    Embarrassingly for "Fingers" Biden, he said this: "What should happen is the woman should be given the benefit of the doubt and not be, you know, abused again by the system. I hope that they understand what courage it takes for someone to come forward and relive what they believe happened to them and let them state it, but treat her with respect".

If this is what “should happen,” why don’t DEMOCRATS practice it — and why doesn’t Biden himself step aside in order to live by the standards he championed only two years ago?

We know why.

https://tinyurl.com/r6gxp2z
    So Biden and Trump should be disqualified from the presidency?

6. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-28-2020)

7. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here's how to pronounce the name of the woman who ought to cost DEMOCRATS the election:

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why are you so repetitive, Legion? Trolling will never be effective that way.

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,821 Times in 6,166 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,532 Times in 1,444 Posts
    Blog Entries

I will not vote for a rapist.
    "Do not think that I came to bring peace... I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34

10. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    You seem to be unaware that this thread is about Biden and yet, in the past, you complained when someone else acted so.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), ExpressLane (03-27-2020)

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I say they should play by the rules of their own parties and constituencies.
    Anonymity is priceless!

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    You seem to be unaware that this thread is about Biden and yet, in the past, you complained when someone else acted so.
    Yes, I'm asking a follow-up question. Should politicians who get accused of sexual assault, like Biden and Trump, be disqualified from holding office?

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
    I say they should play by the rules of their own parties and constituencies.
    Well yeah, I think we all agree there. But if they don't play by those rules, like Trump and Biden, should they be disqualified from holding public office?

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes, I'm asking a follow-up question. Should politicians who get accused of sexual assault, like Biden and Trump, be disqualified from holding office?
    But your question is an attempt to draw Trump into the discussion and everyone knows how you feel about diversion.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

canceled.2021.2 (03-28-2020), Earl (03-28-2020)

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But your question is an attempt to draw Trump into the discussion and everyone knows how you feel about diversion.
    But I'm not diverting from Biden. See, we all know that you don't care if women and children get raped. You only bring this up to criticize Biden. I'm asking the OP if this is really about sexual assault, or if he's like you, and is only bringing this up to demean Biden.
    If this really is about sexual assault, then he should have no problem saying that both Biden and Trump should be banned from holding public office.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

This is a problem for Biden. In today's America, the woman gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to sexual assaults. Well for Dems. It is still OK for Repubs. Trump and Bret just walked through. All was forgiven. However, the timing is suspicious. Six months before the election it becomes a story? I suspect it may not be true, but the Repubs set it up or if not, they will take great advantage of it.

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

But I'm not diverting from Biden. See, we all know that you don't care if women and children get raped. You only bring this up to criticize Biden. I'm asking the OP if this is really about sexual assault, or if he's like you, and is only bringing this up to demean Biden.
    If this really is about sexual assault, then he should have no problem saying that both Biden and Trump should be banned from holding public office.
    But this thread is about Biden and you want to bring Trump into it.

That's called a diversion; something you're railed about, when someone else does it.

If you want to discuss Trump, you do know you can start your own thread.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), PostmodernProphet (03-28-2020)