Members banned from this thread: Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, floridafan, Bourbon, Bobb, John Barron, OG Yurt, PSD and Tom Barker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Y O U a Bidencrite?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    This is a problem for Biden. In today's America, the woman gets the benefit of the doubt when it comes to sexual assaults. Well for Dems. It is still OK for Repubs. Trump and Bret just walked through. All was forgiven. However, the timing is suspicious. Six months before the election it becomes a story? I suspect it may not be true, but the Repubs set it up or if not, they will take great advantage of it.
    These things have a tendency to show up when convenient and always should be dealt with a grain of salt. Accusation is worthless without something more.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    I will not vote for a rapist.
    You don't understand Matthew (Jesus)... When he says "I bring a sword" he is not suggesting the the sword will be used in a violent manner, such as cutting or stabbing or beheading anyone. The sword that he brings is for the purpose of PARTING or SEPARATING, i.e; making a DIVISION.

If you are at the beach and you drag the tip of a sword through the wet sand for a few meters you will see it leaves a line that separates two regions of sand, whereas before there was only the one region. Geddit ?

As to the significance of all this, I,ll leave you to research it online if you're interested.

Dachshund

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    But I'm not diverting from Biden. See, we all know that you don't care if women and children get raped. You only bring this up to criticize Biden. I'm asking the OP if this is really about sexual assault, or if he's like you, and is only bringing this up to demean Biden.
    If this really is about sexual assault, then he should have no problem saying that both Biden and Trump should be banned from holding public office.
    You leftists clearly don’t care about sexual assault because not one of you talks about Biden’s accuser. No threads started by leftists

Why is that?

We get it you only care if Trump is accused. The thread isn’t vary sexual assault but your hypocrisy on the issue which you are exhibiting with every post

4. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BOOMER REMOVER View Post
    I will not vote for a rapist.
    haha the bernie bros are gonna stay home!

Thanks for the 2020 gift watermark! MAGA!

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRUTALITOPS For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-28-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,795 Times in 32,158 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

personally I would hate to see Bernie pushed aside......I mean, the demmycrats might come up with someone Trump can't beat.........yah you're right......I was just joking.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-28-2020)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Bull Shit from Legion just keeps on flowing like a river.

10. The Following User Groans At Trumpet For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-28-2020)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trumpet For This Post:

Phantasmal (03-28-2020)

12. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But this thread is about Biden and you want to bring Trump into it.

That's called a diversion; something you're railed about, when someone else does it.

If you want to discuss Trump, you do know you can start your own thread.
    How is it diversion if I'm not changing the subject? The OP is saying Biden is a sexual predator. I'm asking if this should disqualify a politician from holding office regardless of party, or if it should only disqualify Democrats.

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    You leftists clearly don’t care about sexual assault because not one of you talks about Biden’s accuser. No threads started by leftists

Why is that?

We get it you only care if Trump is accused. The thread isn’t vary sexual assault but your hypocrisy on the issue which you are exhibiting with every post
    The difference is that we're not sure if Biden actually did this. We know that Trump and Clinton are rapists and child molesters because they were accused by multiple women and hung out with Epstein at his island of child rape. As for Biden, he only has one accuser who hasn't offered much evidence.

With that being said, I do think that sexual assault should disqualify someone from holding public office, and I think Bill Clinton should have been removed from office once it became clear that he's a rapist.
    So, do you believe the same thing? Or do you only believe this when it's a Democrat sexually assaulting someone?

14. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-28-2020)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Weak content void attack Biden thread shows you are scared, Trumpling.

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

The difference is that we're not sure if Biden actually did this. We know that Trump and Clinton are rapists and child molesters because they were accused by multiple women and hung out with Epstein at his island of child rape. As for Biden, he only has one accuser who hasn't offered much evidence.

With that being said, I do think that sexual assault should disqualify someone from holding public office, and I think Bill Clinton should have been removed from office once it became clear that he's a rapist.
    So, do you believe the same thing? Or do you only believe this when it's a Democrat sexually assaulting someone?

First of all there is all sorts of video of Biden with his hands all over little girls and women. Do I have to have my comrade Legion share them with you again?

Nobody who accused Trump has offered any evidence. All of them ran away. So I question their stories. As for Clinton, well we know the truth about that. You probably defended him in the 90s an were in the "I would suck his dick to keep abortion legal" crowd

Of course proven sexual assault should be disqualifying. I am always dubious of 25 year old accusations. Of course I am dubious about ALL of them even these about Biden. It is the democrat playbook to get someone to throw out these accusations when they want someone gone.

It is your party that clams the mere accusation is disqualifying. I don't think it is. So you can suck it

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    First of all there is all sorts of video of Biden with his hands all over little girls and women. Do I have to have my comrade Legion share them with you again?
    Not respecting other people's personal space is wrong, but that's not sexual assault.

Nobody who accused Trump has offered any evidence. All of them ran away. So I question their stories. As for Clinton, well we know the truth about that. You probably defended him in the 90s an were in the "I would suck his dick to keep abortion legal" crowd
    Trump has been accused by around 200 women. Do you honestly believe they're all lying?
    Clinton was before my time, but I definitely wouldn't have defended him had I known what he did.

Of course proven sexual assault should be disqualifying. I am always dubious of 25 year old accusations. Of course I am dubious about ALL of them even these about Biden. It is the democrat playbook to get someone to throw out these accusations when they want someone gone.

It is your party that clams the mere accusation is disqualifying. I don't think it is. So you can suck it
    I'm not a Democrat and I don't think an accusation alone is disqualifying.

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

How is it diversion if I'm not changing the subject? The OP is saying Biden is a sexual predator. I'm asking if this should disqualify a politician from holding office regardless of party, or if it should only disqualify Democrats.
    But the subject is Biden, his behavior, and no one else.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    But the subject is Biden, his behavior, and no one else.
    And I'm asking the OP if this is really about sexual assault, or if he's just pretending to care about that, like you are.

20. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Here's how to pronounce the name of the woman who ought to cost DEMOCRATS the election:

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

And I'm asking the OP if this is really about sexual assault, or if he's just pretending to care about that, like you are.
    It's about Biden and HIS behavior.

Are you really this dense??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.