Members banned from this thread: BRUTALITOPS, Truth Detector, canceled.2021.2 and CFM

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Disinformation Campaign Being Launched Against Biden

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE - BIDEN MUST QUIT THE RACE TO SAVE THE DEMOCRAT'S FACE -

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    You all claimed Biden was mentally deficient in 2012 and that Boy Ryan would wipe the floor with the bumbling Biden.

If you were ass backwards wrong then, why should I put weight on your opinion this time?
    I JUST WROTE I SUPPORTED BIDEN IN 08

the question should be why do I post to you, when you know I do not cling to a political party?
    ~~
    I supported him for his experience .
    But I got to thinking his idea of partitioning Iraq post Saddam and trying to "build a middle class in Afghanistan"
    were bad ideas. Iran would just absorb much of a broken Iraq, and a middle class in Afgh would still be dependent on a stable government

I quit supporting him ( 08)and threw in with Obama

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post

Why would a supposed "Bernie supporter" defend pussy-grabber Biden so doggedly?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is no data to support the allegation that he is in cognitive decline.

During a town hall on Fox News Thursday night, Trump once again alluded to the idea that Biden is unfit for office. While the lies about the Bidens and Burisma will likely continue, the Daily Caller reports that this new line of attack will be a focus for Republicans and the Trump campaign.

All of this feels very familiar. During the 2016 election, both Trump and the Sanders camp attempted to paint Hillary Clinton as corrupt. Now, both sides have teamed up on an attack against Biden.

We’ve all watched Biden stumble with words during debates and extemporaneous speeches. So as people committed to examining facts and evidence, it is important to gather what we know about this particular attack and not simply dismiss it because of the sources from which it is emanating.

In the January/February issue of The Atlantic, John Hendrickson writes that “[Biden’s] verbal stumbles have voters worried about his mental fitness. Maybe they’d be more understanding if they knew he’s still fighting a stutter.”

A stutter does not get worse as a person ages, but trying to keep it at bay can take immense physical and mental energy. Biden talks all day to audiences both small and large. In addition to periodically stuttering or blocking on certain sounds, he appears to intentionally not stutter by switching to an alternative word—a technique called “circumlocution”—*which can yield mangled syntax. I’ve been following practically everything he’s said for months now, and sometimes what is quickly characterized as a memory lapse is indeed a stutter. As Eric Jackson, the speech pathologist, pointed out to me, during a town hall in August Biden briefly blocked on Obama, before quickly subbing in my boss. The headlines after the event? “Biden Forgets Obama’s Name.” Other times when Biden fudges a detail or loses his train of thought, it seems unrelated to stuttering, like he’s just making a mistake. The kind of mistake other candidates make too, though less frequently than he does.

Biden “digresses and gets tangential, that’s not cognitive decline,” Lynne Meyer, a California psychologist told Yahoo News. “Trump’s cognitive decline or problems are that he doesn’t even seem to have comprehension of reality. That’s what it looks like.”
    No evidence?

Every life matters

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,427 Times in 53,292 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would bet money that trump won't debate. He'll make up some excuse like "I don't have to, my record speaks for itself."
    "We cannot have the debates because of the war. I'm the war-time president, you know. We're going to win, it will be beautiful, you'll see."
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Charoite (03-28-2020), domer76 (03-28-2020)

7. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I would bet money that trump won't debate. He'll make up some excuse like "I don't have to, my record speaks for itself."
    It's odd that a purported Bernie Ho had nothing to say about Pussy-Grabber Biden's reluctance to debate her alleged candidate.

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Why would a supposed "Bernie supporter" defend pussy-grabber Biden so doggedly?
    Have I missed your anti-Bernie threads?

Give me something to work with already.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Have I missed your anti-Bernie threads?
    I made no claim to support Biden or Bernie, but Y O U did.

It's odd that a purported Bernie Ho had nothing to say about Pussy-Grabber Biden's attacks on her alleged candidate.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,497 Times in 7,585 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    I am not worried in the least about Biden debating Dump.

I am concerned actually that Trump will attempt to chicken out from debating Biden
    As bad a cadidate as hrc was nobody accused her of being dumb. Even I stated she was very smart. A very smart criminal who knew exactly how far she could go without being prosecuted. That said, Trump didn't chicken out from debating the "smartest woman in the world".
    Why would he decline debating someone with Joe's mental incapacity?
    Personally I think their debate will be a hoot because I seriously doubt either one will prepare for one.
    Joe was never a good student.

He earned his bachelor's degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science,[21] graduating with a class rank of 506 out of 688.[20]:98 He then entered Syracuse University College of Law, later saying that he found law school "the biggest bore in the world" and that he pulled many all-nighters to get by.[26][19][27]
    Biden received his Juris Doctor in 1968,[29] graduating 76th of 85 in his class.[26]
    How did he get into law school when he was the bottom 26 percentile in undergrad ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

TOP (03-28-2020)

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFowlWoman View Post
    "We cannot have the debates because of the war. I'm the war-time president, you know. We're going to win, it will be beautiful, you'll see."
    Said nobody ever.

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    How did he get into law school when he was the bottom 26 percentile in undergrad ?
    The same way his son got into the Navy without going through boot camp even though he was 40 years old at the time?

Isn't it odd that a self-described "Bernie supporter" has never posted anything that supports Bernie on this forum, AFAIK?

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anatta View Post
    bad call. don't fall for that. when did Trump ever back down from a fight?

Politically it would be suicide as well - I have no idea where Cypress gets this noise -but it's just that
    I don't see the debate as a fight. He backed out of debating Bernie in 2016 and in late 2019 there was a Vanity Fair article saying he's considering not debating anybody this time around, because he thinks the debates are rigged.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...ed-against-him

― Charles Dickens

15. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-28-2020)

16. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yep. Several sources in late 2019 claim that trump is considering not debating because he thinks they're rigged. How convenient, huh.

― Charles Dickens

17. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-28-2020)

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I made no claim to support Biden or Bernie, but Y O U did.

It's odd that a purported Bernie Ho had nothing to say about Pussy-Grabber Biden's attacks on her alleged candidate.

Call me a "ho" again and I'm putting you on ignore.

― Charles Dickens

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,670 Times in 16,595 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Said nobody ever.
    Indeed....