Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: If Prez Doing Such A Good Job, Why Does USA Have Most Covid?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default If Prez Doing Such A Good Job, Why Does USA Have Most Covid?

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”
    February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”
    February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Feb 28: CDC says no question of if, only when. It's coming.

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

March 27: USA becomes world leader in number of Covid-19 cases.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 4 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-27-2020), Earl (03-28-2020), Stretch (03-27-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (03-27-2020), Cypress (03-27-2020), Doc Dutch (03-28-2020), Iolo/Penderyn (03-28-2020), moon (03-28-2020), signalmankenneth (03-28-2020)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Who says "USA has most COVID"?

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

COVID deaths is all the that matters and we’re lagging.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), ExpressLane (03-27-2020), Stretch (03-27-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa.” “They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax.

Are you depending on percentages or total numbers, to arrive at your conclusion??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Omar View Post
    COVID deaths is all the that matters and we’re lagging.
    You can say that now. But what will you say when we not only lead in the number of cases but the number of deaths?

The USA has 104K cases. 18K new cases in the last 24 hours. 99.5K active cases. 1700 deaths. 2500 recovered.

104 - 99.5 = 4.5K resolved cases.

1700 deaths / 4500 resolved cases = .37

.37 x 100% = 37% death rate for resolved cases in the USA.

There's 2463 people in serious/critical condition right now in the USA.

The number of cases continues to spike.

We are not seeing the flattening of the curve we would like to see.

If the president is doing such a good job and this is a 'Democratic hoax,' why are so many people dying and facing death, and why does the number of cases continue to skyrocket?

If it's a 'Democratic hoax,' why did the president just sing off on an unprecedented $2.2 Trillion stimulus package (which is thought to not be enough and will have to be followed up with more)?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following 3 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-27-2020), Earl (03-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

moon (03-28-2020)

11. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

I just updated the sig!
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

PoliTalker (03-27-2020)

13. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Centerleftfl,

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    I just updated the sig!
    That's going to keep you busy. The numbers are changing rapidly.

14. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So the prez pulled this 'Easter back to work and church' pipe dream out of his you-know-where. He had nobody on his staff saying this would work. Once again he shot from the hip without good advice and vetting of the idea. It was picked for it's PR value, that much is clear. And it would be great for him if it could actually happen. It's just not realistic. It's not going to work, even on a 'country by county' basis. It's not like the virus cares about county lines. It's a terrible idea.

And quickly he is finding out people are not backing him on that dumb idea, which would be idiocy.

So now he's bargaining and changing his story, just like the con man he is, looking for something to mold it into which is more acceptable. He just tosses this stuff out there and goes with anything that's popular, watching the news for his next moves. It's like governing by applause on the Jerry Springer Show. Whatever the trailer park crowd thinks is great, he's all for it. Instead of collective intelligence it is herd mentality.

March 26: “It’s a lot of jobs. I think we’ll come back very strong. The sooner we get back to work, you know, every day that we stay out it gets harder to bring it back quickly.”

Well duh.

15. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

moon (03-28-2020)

17. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

Evidently China hit its curve.
    The U.S. is more populated than Italy, Spain, France and the other 150 or so countries affected.
    What's the per capita numbers of cases worldwide?

Presently within the U.S., N.O. has the highest per capita at 750 cases.

You're welcome
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), TOP (03-28-2020)

19. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Wonderful! Quick, roll out the vaccine!

-a MONTH later -

What?

Where is it?

I thought we were very close to a vaccine.

What?

We don't have one?

Why did you tell us we were very close to one when you had no such knowledge?

What's the matter with you?

People don't need false promises. We need responsible leadership.

People need the truth, not a con job.

A con job isn't going to help anybody!

20. The Following 3 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-27-2020), Earl (03-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

21. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Hi Politalker,

I don't trust China's numbers, do you? Also, China is a very repressive country, and the people have virtually no rights. So the regime can impose lockdowns the likes of which would never be possible here, whether Trump was president or Obama. Not to mention, a Democratic governor and Democratic mayor are presiding over the biggest outbreak in the country. Who's in charge in Washington state for that matter? Local government loves to "pass the buck", don't they?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sirthinksalot For This Post:

Earl (03-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

23. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

Wonderful! Quick, roll out the vaccine!

-a MONTH later -

What?

Where is it?

I thought we were very close to a vaccine.

What?

We don't have one?

Why did you tell us we were very close to one when you had no such knowledge?

What's the matter with you?

People don't need false promises. We need responsible leadership.

People need the truth, not a con job.

A con job isn't going to help anybody!
    This hysterical twat needs to be taken out and shot! Day after she only ever spouts propaganda and bullshit.

https://nationalpost.com/news/we-got...e-for-covid-19

24. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Sirthinksalot,

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Hi Politalker,

I don't trust China's numbers, do you?
    No, I wouldn't put it past them to fudge the numbers.

Also, China is a very repressive country, and the people have virtually no rights. So the regime can impose lockdowns the likes of which would never be possible here, whether Trump was president or Obama. Not to mention, a Democratic governor and Democratic mayor are presiding over the biggest outbreak in the country.
    That is one advantage of communism. Swift action can be taken if needed, no ifs, ands or buts. No waiting for votes of approval.

Who's in charge in Washington state for that matter? Local government loves to "pass the buck", don't they?
    Look at Florida. Huge problem there, numbers spiking. They've got Republican control. The disease doesn't care about politics. Fauci said the virus is in control of where it goes. We humans can only respond to what it does.

We are at war. The world has suddenly changed.

It's World War III and this time all the countries are on the same side, like it or not.

It's the humans against the bugs.

So far, they are kicking our ass.

25. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-27-2020)

26. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,483 Times in 7,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

upload gambar online

27. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Stretch (03-28-2020)

28. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,966 Times in 32,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

If Prez Doing Such A Good Job, Why Does USA Have Most Covid?
    the USA doesn't have the most Covid........New York does........apart from them, most of us have more hassles with the panicky lib'ruls than the Chinese disease.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”