Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Barracuda!

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robdawg View Post
    screw blue jeans, lets see her tits.
    Jesus Christ, do you see? Even when they’re gay they’re obsessed with big boobies! It’s a mommy thing, told ya.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Jesus Christ, do you see? Even when they’re gay they’re obsessed with big boobies! It’s a mommy thing, told ya.
    Yep we men are hopeless.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,120 Times in 940 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,063 Times in 960 Posts

And Duhla turns yet another Palin thread into a discussion of tits! Amazing!

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The best use we could find for it dix.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 3 Times in 2 Posts

I remember when Care4all was telling us that Dixie was a handsome Tom Selleck wannabe....

The mental picture of Tom Selleck just makes me wanna puke...

Quote Originally Posted by Topspin View Post
    graphs generally follow each other, which means there's not constant factor ya moron

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianKid View Post
    I remember when Care4all was telling us that Dixie was a handsome Tom Selleck wannabe....

The mental picture of Tom Selleck just makes me wanna puke...

Wow, I am so sorry I don't appeal to you CK, although I do look stunning in a pair of jeans! Maybe Robdawg is more your type? Hey... it's okay though, I realize I don't appeal to everyone, and I am okay with it. You probably have hairy legs anywayz... lol

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

haha

Now Dixie's claiming before Palin he didn't know how he was going to vote.

I could have told you for which ticket Dixie was going to vote this election six years ago.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Wow, I am so sorry I don't appeal to you CK, although I do look stunning in a pair of jeans! Maybe Robdawg is more your type? Hey... it's okay though, I realize I don't appeal to everyone, and I am okay with it. You probably have hairy legs anywayz... lol
    id need to see the legs.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    haha

I could have told you for which ticket Dixie was going to vote this election six years ago.
    You can certainly think what you like, my threads are part of the public record here, and you will find I have been very cold toward McCain since... well, forever! I laughed at some of my right-wing brethren when they suggested back in 2004, that McCain would be the Republican nominee. I seriously didn't think he stood a chance in hell of winning the party nomination. I have posted thread after thread, calling him a flat out LIBERAL for the things he has done, from Campaign Finance Reform, to the Gang of 14. Go do the research on it, if you don't believe me. I am not, nor ever have been, a huge McCain fan. I'm still not a McCain fan, and up until he nominated Palin, had no idea of who I was going to vote for... I was actually considering voting for Barr, since I know him personally. I wasn't going to vote for Obama, that I knew for certain, but I was really struggling with the decision, and was clearly undecided at the time of Palin's nomination.

She sealed the deal for me! In researching her background, I found myself in total agreement with everything she has done, and everything she supports doing. That is rare for me, I can usually find fault with any politician, including Bush. (contrary to what you may think.) Palin transcends politics for me, she is a real American, with real American values, and she isn't afraid to stand up to the 'establishment' and do the right thing. She has the same unique qualities as Ronald Reagan, in that, she appeals to Conservative values and makes a compelling and strong argument for her convictions. She is exactly what the Republican party needed and was missing, in my opinion, and we will undoubtedly see her become President some day.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ib1yysguy View Post
    haha

LOL

Lets see, IBI is the white guy with the black girlfriend, I wonder how he is going to vote??? Anybody care to guess?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by webbway View Post
    LOL

Lets see, IBI is the white guy with the black girlfriend, I wonder how he is going to vote??? Anybody care to guess?
    And you're the redneck who never went to college. Guess how you're going to vote.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And I didn't say she was black. I said she was a woman of color.

13. #28 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    "She has given one speech"

I thought that used to be a bad thing in this campaign.

Being a rock star/celebrity with no long record of accomplishment also used to be a bad thing.

It's funny how fast things change like that.
    A speech written for the generic VP and later feminized for Palin...her voice is too high for my listening pleasure. I like a lower timbre. Just my musical ear is all.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Welp... AS I predicted, the Pinheads are back for Round 2, with a fresh new batch of manure to throw at Sarah Barracuda. Seems they just can't find anything that will stick, darnit! People love her, and no matter what they throw out there, it's just not working to slow this growing momentum. Forget about Biden, it's been a week, and already the Pinheads are having to defend their candidate Obama against her experience!

Yes, it's really starting to sink in, isn't it? Oh, I don't expect you to admit it now, you are all still in battle mode, trying to destroy her, but you know, don't you? You see the writing on the wall, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, is there? In just a week, Palin has energized the Conservative base, and awoken a sleeping giant, one you weren't expecting to have to encounter in your run for the presidency. Obama is changing his entire campaign strategy because of Palin, and it will be interesting to see if ANYTHING will work now. I frankly don't think you guys stand a prayer, but we'll see.

My suggestion would be, stop attacking her personally, it's not winning you any points, and it's probably turning people against you more than it's making you feel good. Just refrain from it, don't bring her family and kids into it, lay off of that shit, and stop it. You preached to us about not going after Michelle Obama, and for the most part, we have respected that. Now is the time you need to not be hypocrites and show some class and principle. Besides, you have some debates to get ready for soon!

There are some crucial issues in this election, and if you guys continue to waste your time trying to gin up some National Enquirer type 'scandal' involving Palin, it is not going to work, and you will have wasted precious time you could have been addressing these issues. Yes... I know, your #1 issue is getting Obama elected, but it's looking like that might not be happening now, so you can either come back and focus on the issues and try to make a race out of it, or you continue out in left field, trying desperately to come up with SOMETHING to damage Palin with. So far, that hasn't been going well for ya. But hey... you Pinheads do what you like, I am just tickled to get to watch this. What's going to blow up in your face next?

15. #30 | Top
    Cancel5 Guest

[QUOTE=Dixie;323096]Welp... AS I predicted, the Pinheads are back for Round 2, with a fresh new batch of manure to throw at Sarah Barracuda. Seems they just can't find anything that will stick, darnit! People love her, and no matter what they throw out there, it's just not working to slow this growing momentum. Forget about Biden, it's been a week, and already the Pinheads are having to defend their candidate Obama against her experience!

Yes, it's really starting to sink in, isn't it? Oh, I don't expect you to admit it now, you are all still in battle mode, trying to destroy her, but you know, don't you? You see the writing on the wall, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, is there? In just a week, Palin has energized the Conservative base, and awoken a sleeping giant, one you weren't expecting to have to encounter in your run for the presidency. Obama is changing his entire campaign strategy because of Palin, and it will be interesting to see if ANYTHING will work now. I frankly don't think you guys stand a prayer, but we'll see.

My suggestion would be, stop attacking her personally, it's not winning you any points, and it's probably turning people against you more than it's making you feel good. Just refrain from it, don't bring her family and kids into it, lay off of that shit, and stop it. You preached to us about not going after Michelle Obama, and for the most part, we have respected that. Now is the time you need to not be hypocrites and show some class and principle. Besides, you have some debates to get ready for soon!

There are some crucial issues in this election, and if you guys continue to waste your time trying to gin up some National Enquirer type 'scandal' involving Palin, it is not going to work, and you will have wasted precious time you could have been addressing these issues. Yes... I know, your #1 issue is getting Obama elected, but it's looking like that might not be happening now, so you can either come back and focus on the issues and try to make a race out of it, or you continue out in left field, trying desperately to come up with SOMETHING to damage Palin with. So far, that hasn't been going well for ya. But hey... you Pinheads do what you like, I am just tickled to get to watch this. What's going to blow up in your face next?[/QUOTE

You cons do love your little nicknames, hey Brownie?