Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sarah Barracuda!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

I heard on the news that she also bought suitcases to carry all the clothes in and they are now missing.

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    I heard on the news that she also bought suitcases to carry all the clothes in and they are now missing.
    she had to have something to carry all those hotel towells she stole in.
    Bush doubled the debt from 5 trillion to 10 trillion.
    Proving tax cuts work!

Bush asked for and signed for the TARP money.
    The Republican senate leader backed Bush on this.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    Damo has to pick on someone after his party failed. I amone of the easiest liberal marks I suppose.

Damo kiss my old butt, your party lost and is in tatters. and it is all the rebutlickens fault. Can't blame that on the liberals.

Feel nice belonging to the redneck biggot party ?
    I like accuracy. I'd agree with you that she is under qualified, but attempting to denigrate somebody for something that isn't true is something I think we all should attempt to avoid rather than suggest somebody is partisan for informing you of the truth.

The Rs lost because they failed to do what we elected them to do, and in fact did the opposite.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,530 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

The suit cases are missing? Interesting.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

5. #155 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    The suit cases are missing? Interesting.
    If she checked her bags when she flew she may never see them again.

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by uscitizen View Post
    she had to have something to carry all those hotel towells she stole in.
    I wonder what else is in the bags?

This stuff could not be written by a hollywood writer and be believed.

I smell a Sarah movie.

Washington Hillbillies?

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh is that what she is claiming now, Jesus. Newsweek had already reported that there were missing clothing, and that the RNC would probably end up sending an auditor down there to find out exactly what was spent (the 150k figure was deflated, it’s more, tens of thousands more), and exactly where the clothes are.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I like accuracy.
    so why are you a Republican ?
    Proving tax cuts work!

9. #159 | Top
    Cancel3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darla View Post
    Oh is that what she is claiming now, Jesus. Newsweek had already reported that there were missing clothing, and that the RNC would probably end up sending an auditor down there to find out exactly what was spent (the 150k figure was deflated, it’s more, tens of thousands more), and exactly where the clothes are.
    She was told by the president of Africa that she could keep some of the clothes.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,982 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 287 Times in 274 Posts

I also heard today that the 1st Dude spent over $50K on clothes. As a guy, I'm just not sure how you do that. Even really good suits don't cost that much, unless you get dozens of them...

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The beverly hillbillies go shopping
    Proving tax cuts work!

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,630 Times in 874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 39 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onceler View Post
    I also heard today that the 1st Dude spent over $50K on clothes. As a guy, I'm just not sure how you do that. Even really good suits don't cost that much, unless you get dozens of them...
    Shoes dude. I could spend 50k on clothes and shoes. Easy. Really Easy.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    Well, the Pinheads all seem to have better things to do than post, they must be going back to the old slime bucket for another round of goopity-goop to throw at Sarah Palin. They are probably busy digging up the latest rumors or half-lies on her family members, perusing through public records and archives to find some hint of 'scandal' they can lie about, in order to bring down this woman. We'll see them all again in a few days, armed with new ammo from the Daily Kos, ready to do battle again, with even more 'damning' information on Palin. It's coming, expect it. They won't stop, they can't help it... they are thiiiiiiiiiiiiis close! The White House is in reach! They will lie, distort, and outright manufacture things to discredit Sarah Palin, because they know she poses a threat.

This woman is tough and strong, and she can hold up. I see something starting to happen here, and the Liberals are scared out of their ever-loving minds right now, trying to figure out how they can stop it. Nothing will work now, it's too late. The tickets are set, the race is on. McCain has pulled off one of the most brilliant moves in American political history here, and you will come to know this in the days and weeks ahead. Sarah Palin represents the future of the Republican party, and a return to the Reagan conservatism this country has been missing since his departure from the national stage.

In the past week, I have heard talk show hosts and their callers, all extremely energized and excited about Palin. I have heard independents and people who haven't voted in years, saying they will support this woman, and I hear a hell of a lot of people like myself, who were just not happy with McCain, and didn't know how they were going to vote, now backing a "Palin/McCain" ticket. Liberals will admit she pulls the "evangelical" vote, but what they don't understand is, she pulls ALL the vote. She is the 'Real Deal' and people are connecting with that.

She has this much devoted support in just a week... and a week filled with 'news flashes' that might destroy the typical political career. She has given one speech, and already, she has hit a home run with Conservatives. The next couple of months, imagine how this is going to grow? When she debates the plagiarizing bigot, Joe Biden... will she leave his ass in tact? I can hardly wait!

ROTFLMAO

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,614 Times in 21,477 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,632 Times in 5,140 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie View Post
    No, not every candidate goes through anything of the sort. Obama hasn't, and he has been quite clear on how he feels about bringing family into the fray. When Michelle was criticized over public speeches she made, he blew a fuse and demanded it stop, because she is his wife, and should be off-limits. And this wasn't even a matter of personal privacy, this was public speeches! I know for a fact, Biden's kids have been in trouble with the law, should we trot out all the sordid details of that, and suggest Biden should stay at home to raise his kids?

I agree with him, if the Liberal Media just wants to turn Palin into Britney Spears, hell no... she won't do it! She can pick and choose where to be interviewed, just like Hillary did, and just like Obama does, and she can avoid being made a spectacle of over her personal life. Meanwhile, more and more Americans gather in her corner in her defense against the slimeball politics, typical of the career politicians, Obama and Biden.

Now, take a look at the board today... see how the personal attacks on her family has all but stopped by the left... they got the memo! You all understand that was not helping you one bit, and word went out to stop it immediately, and for the most part, you have. It's another reason I think it was a brilliant move by McCain, he knew of all this personal stuff when he picked her, and he knew you pinheads would trot it all out there and make yourselves look like the hypocritical fools you are! He probably picked up a few points right there, and this was a tight race.
    LOVE THIS ONE!

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!