Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump touts SUCSESS, as U.S. now leads the world in total CV cases.

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,406 Times in 53,281 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    I can see supporting tRumps policies, but the way that they demean themselves by their pathetic drooling and worshipping is simply disgusting.
    Yes, the very epitome of toadying. Pence could take lessons.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

the difficulty with the likes of Trump (and he has many) is that they have never had any real human relationships[I] ever[/I, pwrdabs. He has no friends, just arse-lickers, and he sees sexual relationships simply in terms of scoring or buying, which is why 'women' count as an achievement. I am deeply sorry for him as a human being, but as a president - and especially as President of the leading capitalist power - his silliness and incompetence are very frightening. Everything for him is about 'winning', and, if possible, fixing it so that whatever he happens to do counts as that. Especially, he has to fix it that the worst sort of Americans come out and back him in force. It is highly instructive to watch them at it on here: they will regard it as a huge win if they destroy humanity.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Iolo/Penderyn For This Post:

Jarod (03-28-2020)

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,897 Times in 21,661 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,689 Times in 5,192 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    the difficulty with the likes of Trump (and he has many) is that they have never had any real human relationships[I] ever[/I, pwrdabs. He has no friends, just arse-lickers, and he sees sexual relationships simply in terms of scoring or buying, which is why 'women' count as an achievement. I am deeply sorry for him as a human being, but as a president - and especially as President of the leading capitalist power - his silliness and incompetence are very frightening. Everything for him is about 'winning', and, if possible, fixing it so that whatever he happens to do counts as that. Especially, he has to fix it that the worst sort of Americans come out and back him in force. It is highly instructive to watch them at it on here: they will regard it as a huge win if they destroy humanity.
    He is the prefect president for those who have never really ever been able to develop any human attachments. The grown up incels.

Most Trumppers are incel's who grew up, they finally got laid by paying or tricking someone, but they still never had a relationship.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (03-28-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Actually every honest & intelligent folk know the reason America is reporting the largest number of infected folk is because America is a much larger country than most other countries affected except a very few & America has "TESTED" far more of America's citizens for the virus. Trump haters hate the facts, especially the common sense apparent facts!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Actually every honest & intelligent folk know the reason America is reporting the largest number of infected folk is because America is a much larger country than most other countries affected except a very few & America has "TESTED" far more of America's citizens for the virus. Trump haters hate the facts, especially the common sense apparent facts!
    It certainly hasn't tested anything but a tiny minority, and China has a much bigger population. You are just at a comparatively early stage.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Yes, the very epitome of toadying. Pence could take lessons.
    Pence may well be the biggest public ass-kisser that I have ever seen.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,936 Times in 2,054 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 948 Times in 862 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    yeah, much bigger than China? When did that happen?
    Our testing is supposedly finally getting online. We were and probably still are way behind the curve,