Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ilhan Omar needs to go to jail

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Omar should be force-fed pork sausages in jail...in all three of her orifices.
    Please don't share your fetishes with us.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-27-2020), Trumpet (03-27-2020)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,785 Times in 17,104 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,344 Times in 2,263 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Did you bother to read the article. This woman needs to go. If you have some intelligent commentary by all means do it. If you are just going to post a dumb meme then by definition you are a troll. I'm willing to discuss it with you. Your problem is since the media is largely actively avoiding this you are probably to uninformed to be concerned about this. IF she did in fact defraud the immigration system and the student loan system and perjure herself would you be OK with her staying in the House of Representatives. Or would you want her prosecuted. Please don't post another dumb meme because you are just embarrassing yourself.
    I have heard the same debunked shit over and over and over. You brought nothing new to the table but pure hatred for the woman. That is why I laughed at you. You don't realize how retarded you look.

Let go of your hate.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AProudLefty For This Post:

Trumpet (03-27-2020)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 42 Times in 34 Posts

Did you bother to read the article. This woman needs to go. If you have some intelligent commentary by all means do it. If you are just going to post a dumb meme then by definition you are a troll. I'm willing to discuss it with you. Your problem is since the media is largely actively avoiding this you are probably to uninformed to be concerned about this. IF she did in fact defraud the immigration system and the student loan system and perjure herself would you be OK with her staying in the House of Representatives. Or would you want her prosecuted. Please don't post another dumb meme because you are just embarrassing yourself.
    I agree, I seen the evidence of her criminal activities set out in full detail, The case against her: (1) defrauding the immigration department, (2) rorting the student loan system and (3) perjury is 100% watertight. The media, however are STUDIOUSLY avoiding ANY coverage of the story; and like you, I don't have much faith that the FBI's investigation will generate any positive results.

Ilhan Omar should not be sitting in Congress because she is a Muslim and ALL Muslims are taught to hate America ("The Great Satan"). If you don't believe that, I can assure you it's true. Moreover, she has worn out her welcome in the US by: insulting the nation as being corrupt and unjust; colluding with radical/militant Islamist Organizations, trivialising 9/11 and disrespecting the families of the thousands who died that day at the hands of Islamist; ca scum like herself in, sowing the seed of civil unrest by broadcasting themes racist identity politics.

She should have been deported back to Africa from the US a long time ago. Why Omar is still free to remain in America is a complete mystery to me (?) There is definitely something very fishy about it all ???

Dachshund
    Last edited by Dachshynddawg; 03-27-2020 at 02:09 PM.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,251 Times in 14,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    I have heard the same debunked shit over and over and over. You brought nothing new to the table but pure hatred for the woman. That is why I laughed at you. You don't realize how retarded you look.

Let go of your hate.
    So how did they debunk the signed 2016 divorce document that declared she didn't know where Elmi was and had not seen him since 2011 then had a pic of her her sister and him together in London in 2014? When you say debunked EXACTLY who debunked it and how did they do it?

7. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

So how did they debunk the signed 2016 divorce document that declared she didn't know where Elmi was and had not seen him since 2011 then had a pic of her her sister and him together in London in 2014? When you say debunked EXACTLY who debunked it and how did they do it?
    Source?

*sits back and waits for a URL to a far-right Fake News site*

8. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

9. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I agree, I seen the evidence of her criminal activities set out in full detail, The case against her: (1) defrauding the immigration department, (2) rorting the student loan system and (3) perjury is 100% watertight. The media, however are STUDIOUSLY avoiding ANY coverage of the story; and like you, I don't have much faith that the FBI's investigation will generate any positive results.

Ilhan Omar should not be sitting in Congress because she is a Muslim and ALL Muslims are taught to hate America ("The Great Satan"). If you don't believe that, I can assure you it's true. Moreover, she has worn out her welcome in the US by: insulting the nation as corrupt and unjust; colluding with radical/militant Islamist Organizations, trivialising 9/11 and disrespecting the thousands who died that day at the hands of Islamist; ca scum like herself in, sowing the seed of civil unrest by broadcasting themes racist identity politics.

She should have been deported back to Africa from the US a long time ago. Why Omar is still free to remain in America is a complete mystery to me (?) There is definitely something very fishy about it ???

Dachshund

10. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dachshynddawg View Post
    I agree, I seen the evidence against her set out in full detail, The case against her: defrauding the immigration department, rorting the student loan system and perjury is 100% watertight. The media, however are STUDIOUSLY avoiding ANY coverage of the story; and like you I don't have much faith that the FBI's investigation will generate any results.

Ilhan Omar should not be sitting in Congress because she is a Muslim and ALL Muslims are taught to hate America ("The Great Satan"). If you don't believe that, I can assure you it's true. Moreover, she has worn out her welcome in the US by: insulting the nation as corrupt and unjust; colluding with radical/militant Islamist Organizations, trivialising 9/11 and disrespecting the thousands who died that day at the hands of Islamist; ca scum like herself in, sowing the seed of civil unrest by broadcasting themes racist identity politics.

She should have been deported back to Africa from the US a long time ago. Why Omar is still free to remain in America is a complete mystery to me (?) There is definitely something very fishy about it ???

Dachshund
    I agree with EXCEPT that being a Muslim is disqualifying for being a member of Congress. Their are many Muslims that are perfectly fine but IMHO Omar isn't one of them. She is a little scam artist. She has committed several felonies.

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Snopes is a politically biased "fact" checker. They aren't creditable. Try someone else.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archiv...rious-case.php

This guy and a couple of other reporters have exposed the little scam artist. We charge General Flynn for lying but Omar walks around and nothing happens to her. Read his entire article. Its pretty damning for her. Supposedly the FBI is investigating her now but that does not give me confidence they will indict her as she should be. I have always wondered why Omar would marry her brother to get himinto the country instead of bringing him in by chain migration. This answers that question.
    Oh she won't get charged she's Democrat! Just like Hillary/Comey/Macaabe. Won't see any jail time.

Yet Flynn and Stone are in jail. We have a 2 ways justice system, one for dems one for the rest.
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

13. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Source?

*sits back and waits for a URL to a far-right Fake News site*
    You can see the document and photos from her face book account on the link that I provided on the OP. Seriously take the time to read the entire article it may be informative.

14. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,196 Times in 25,727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    And why would she be charged with anything? You do realize, don't you, that she came here when she was a kid and had no say over it?

But first, let's start with those Knavs.
    I know, right? Fraudulent visas and chain migration, both Melania and her parents should be investigated.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (03-27-2020), Trumpet (03-27-2020)

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,856 Times in 8,415 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,290 Times in 2,172 Posts
    Blog Entries

Snopes is a politically biased "fact" checker. They aren't creditable. Try someone else.
    What do you call the news organization who are reporting this crap?????

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Oh she won't get charged she's Democrat! Just like Hillary/Comey/Macaabe. Won't see any jail time.

Yet Flynn and Stone are in jail. We have a 2 ways justice system, one for dems one for the rest.