Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: A reality check on the corona virus reactions.

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    You kidding?
    You failed to cite any alleged "mis-information, contradictions and down right fabrications" via "live feed and video play back".

2. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    With one of the lowest death rates in the world. The US is 6th in total deaths behind Italy , Spain, China, Iran , France. If we remove China who has a larger population than the US every other country on the list has more deaths. In as a couple of days ago the numbers were for a total population of 258 million people Italy, Spain, Iran , France have 17,710 deaths and the US s for population of 330 million people has 1301 deaths. So President Virus is doing a decent job leading the country. Stop bucking him until this crisis is over because the life he saves just might be yours.
    It is early days yet, mun. Trust Trump to see to the weakness! 'He led his regiment from behind - he found it less exciting!'

3. The Following User Groans At Iolo/Penderyn For This Awful Post:

cancel2 2022 (03-28-2020)

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,361 Times in 52,411 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

I've heard this conspiracy....release a mild bio-weapon to gain control of the economy, thin the population and control the rest.

Years ago it was to instigate civil war. Whatever.
    Same here. Remember Jade Helm? Lots of conspiracy theorists slinging hash. Most are RWed, but the Left has their fair share of nutjobs slinging conspiracy theories.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-28-2020)

6. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,168 Times in 14,706 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry to inform you, but the following isn't opinion:

All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus
    An unfinished compendium of Trump’s overwhelming dishonesty during a national emergency

Christian Paz
    March 24, 2020

On the Nature of the Virus
    When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
    The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
    The truth: It’s too early to tell if the virus’s spread will be dampened by warmer conditions. Respiratory viruses can be seasonal, but the World Health Organization says that the new coronavirus “can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather.”

When: Thursday, February 27
    The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
    The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/

Now you can deny the quotes, but not the actual video recordings: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-advertisement
    Ignorant people like you are making it harder for the President to slow this virus.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Truth Detector (03-28-2020)

8. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

You kidding? Here's just one example:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/608647/
    The Atlantic? Fact checking? Did you even read this bullshit? Tell me something; how were any of those lies? Good lord; you are an idiot.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

9. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sorry to inform you, but the following isn't opinion:

[B]All the President’s Lies About the Coronavirus

The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”
    How is this a lie? It's a claim many experts have made.

The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”
    How is that a lie? Are you trying to say that this virus wont disappear like all the others?

Now you can deny the quotes, but not the actual video recordings:
    I don't dispute the comments; I am laughing at the moronic assertion that these are lies. The idiot who wrote this article is the one lying.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

10. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    And what he does do is at a snail’s pace.
    Snails pace? What fucking planet are you on; planet dumbass?

11. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moonBAT View Post
    Dumbass- President Virus presides over the most infected country in the world.
    STFU you America hating, terrorists loving Marxist moron.

12. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    We are early on in this pandemic. The R naught of this virus is 1.8 to 2.2 and the death rate is around 1%, The flu's R naught is 1.0-1.3 and the death rate is 0.1%. If we do nothing this virus will infect about 50% more and kill about 10 times more of the people that get ill. We have 40 - 70 million people catch the flu each year. And we have antivirals and vaccines that will treat the flu. We could have 60-100 million or more people catch COVID19 if we do nothing. Currently we have no approved treatment for the COVID 19 virus. Italy's death rate is 7.2% and the US death rate is about 1%. Why the HUGE difference? Italy's medical system has been overwhelmed more than 45 doctors and nurses have died fighting the disease. Italy's population is 1/5 that of the US if we convert that to the US population size. We could expect 250 doctor's and nurses in the US to die if our health care system get overwhelmed like Italy's did. You can directly attribute our lower death rate so far to the efforts of our government to combat the spread and to the heroic efforts of our medical community to fight this virus. THIS ISN'T OVER YET FOR ITALY OR FOR THE US. Do what you can to inhibit the spread of COVID 19 the life you save may be your own.
    Global H1N1 pandemic deaths: 284,000

59 million Americans contracted the H1N1 virus, 265,000 were hospitalized as a result, and 12,428 died

13. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    59 million Americans contracted the H1N1 virus, 265,000 were hospitalized as a result, and 12,428 died
    What will you be posting if more than 12,428 Americans die of Coronavirus?

Let's make a bet: If more than 12,428 Americans die of Coronavirus, you will resign your username forever. Sure, you'll make another one, but you'll give up "Truth Detector"...which everyone knows is a joke since you aren't.

If there are less than 12,428 American deaths, I'll do the same. Final body count to be taken 1JAN21. Are you game?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Iolo/Penderyn (03-31-2020)

15. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Obviously you are incapable of seeking help for yourself since you are content to remain vile and bitter. I doubt you're an Incel, so the best explanation for your extreme misogyny is because you are too old have any sexual desires much less get your pecker up. There is no joy in your life except for you to spread your misery and express your extreme pain of living. For your sake, I hope your pain ends very soon. Perhaps Trump's virus will give you the peace you so sorely need.

Obviously you won't tell anyone if you get sick. You'll just stop posting one day and, except for an occasional remark about your whereabouts, you'll be quickly forgotten.
    You really are quite full of yourself for a mentally retarded leftist dumbass you know that? Run along child. Life is too short for your special brand of idiot.

16. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Does that number of deaths give you a tingle in your panties snowflake?

Let's make a bet: If more than 12,428 Americans die of Coronavirus, you will resign your username forever. Sure, you'll make another one, but you'll give up "Truth Detector"...which everyone knows is a joke since you aren't.
    I've got a better idea; if 12,428 Americans die of Coronavirus, you will shove your head between your legs and jump!

If there are less than 12,428 American deaths, I'll do the same. Final body count to be taken 1JAN21. Are you game?
    ^Moron wants to bet about American deaths. I think you have to be the most pathetic dumbass to ever bloviate on this forum asshole. I'll save this for later jackass.

I think you should kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.

17. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You really are quite full of yourself for a mentally retarded leftist dumbass you know that? Run along child. Life is too short for your special brand of idiot.
    TRANSLATION: No fucking way am I going to take that bet! What? Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe my own bullshit??? Fuck you!!!!

No worries. I knew you wouldn't take it since you are so easy to predict. If you really believe everything you posted, you'd put me on ignore like the other RW cowards.

18. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TRANSLATION: No fucking way am I going to take that bet! What? Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe my own bullshit??? Fuck you!!!!
    TRANSLATION: I get a tingle in my panties thinking about mass deaths from this virus. Do you think I'm stupid enough to believe you??? Fuck you!!!!

No worries. I knew you wouldn't take it since you are so easy to predict. If you really believe everything you posted, you'd put me on ignore like the other RW cowards.
    You're such a repugnant dumbass and lack any self awareness. But hey, I am hardly surprised to see a low IQ leftist retard like you hoping that the death count will hit the tens of thousands. You morons on the left really are THAT fucking lame and THAT fucking stupid.

By the way; I don't post bullshit. My facts are backed up. Unlike you who are only capable of following me around like a pathetic little chihuahua and cry.

COVID-19: U.S. at a Glance*†

Total cases: 103,321
    Total deaths: 1,668

19. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I think you should kill yourself. You're a nobody. You'll always be a nobody. You're a moron. You will always be a moron. No one will miss you. No one would care. The worlds collective IQ would increase and it would save the valuable oxygen you waste with every breath.
    Awww, if that were true, why did you waste all of that time pounding out all of your replies to me?

The fact remains you are the one who is the most likely suicide candidate. Your life is so miserable you constantly spread your misery to others. That's very sad. We all die. It's how we live that's important and you are living in misery. You can change it if you like, but you won't. You have chained yourself to the miserable human life you are living and you are refusing to change until the day you die. That, too, is sad. I know there are those around you who want to help. All you have to do is accept it.

One of my favorite quotes is from "Auntie Mame": "Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

You, sir, are starving yourself to death.