Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: A reality check on the corona virus reactions.

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    As the reader can clearly see, Legion is either unwilling or unable to carry on an intellectually honest and rational debate when it comes to his political and social beliefs....especially when he's faced with irrefutable evidence that disproves such beliefs. It never ceases to amaze me how folk like Legion consistently claim my threads and posts are worthless, etc., etc., yet they ALWAYS seem compelled to comment on them. A rational, honest person doesn't bother to such, as to date I don't read or comment on any of Legions authored threads. So to save time and space on my threads, I'll just dump this clown back to where he belongs.
    As the chronology of the posts proves, Chai Latte Liberal is a disingenuous coward who is intellectually lazy, worthless, and a weak debater.

If he died tonight the world would be a better place tomorrow.

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Either you have deplorable reading comprehension skills, did not read the article, or are just being insipidly stubborn to conceding a point. The article also provides links to the underlined portions to document and verify it's content.
    You failed multiple times to cite any alleged "mis-information, contradictions and down right fabrications" via "live feed and video play back", which was the basis of your claim. You lose by default.

3. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,265 Times in 3,123 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 254 Posts

You make an accusation that you cannot back up with evidence. that makes you a liar. I gave you a chance for a rational debate, but it seems you're incapable of this, so back into the IA bin with you.
    Mad?
    Keep changing the names. It doesn't change the meaning.

Abortion
    Pro-Choice
    Women's rights
    Women's Health

4. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,452 Times in 52,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

As the reader can clearly see, Legion is either unwilling or unable to carry on an intellectually honest and rational debate when it comes to his political and social beliefs....especially when he's faced with irrefutable evidence that disproves such beliefs.....
    Agreed. Spotted it my first day here.

He thinks he's a rocket scientist, but is really just likes to play with bottle rockets.

His new avatar:
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-31-2020)

6. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Agreed. Spotted it my first day here.

He thinks he's a rocket scientist, but is really just likes to play with bottle rockets.

His new avatar:
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

7. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obviously, you cannot refute or deny the evidence. But rather than concede the point, you switch to an empty accusation. Typical blind allegiance to current conservative mentality regarding Dump.
    Agreed that's what he did. It's a common tactic for those without the ability of those to respond with an intelligent and educated counter-argument.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc Dutch For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-31-2020)

9. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

All you've done is throw out a lot of "would be, could be, might be". The fact is you have had recent influenza's that have had a significantly higher mortality rate in the same time frame....yet there was no near hysteria reaction...just prudent concern and actions. Here's a more objective view https://www.livescience.com/new-coro...-with-flu.html

See, when all these folk were dropping dead during annual flus, you didn't have the near hysterical reaction from our gov't and health officials. Mind you, prudent prevention and treatments have and are being taken....but we could all do without the flurry of contradictory statements from the aforementioned officials.
    Indeed, there was none of this hysterical over reaction for the A(H3N2) fluu virus which killed 80,000 in 2017.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cancel2 2022 For This Post:

Taichiliberal (03-31-2020), Truth Detector (03-29-2020)

11. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Awww, if that were true, why did you waste all of that time pounding out all of your replies to me?

The fact remains you are the one who is the most likely suicide candidate. Your life is so miserable you constantly spread your misery to others. That's very sad. We all die. It's how we live that's important and you are living in misery. You can change it if you like, but you won't. You have chained yourself to the miserable human life you are living and you are refusing to change until the day you die. That, too, is sad. I know there are those around you who want to help. All you have to do is accept it.

One of my favorite quotes is from "Auntie Mame": "Live! Life's a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

You, sir, are starving yourself to death.
    If you extract your head from tour asshole and decide to actually debate the facts, I'll be here. Until then, I will continue to point at your stupidity and laugh.

Translation of this bullshit:

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

12. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You consistently pull out this lame ploy every time you can't logically or factually refute or deny evidence that disproves your contentions and statements. You make a lot of generalized accusations yet you can't produce ONE item from the link I provided and logically/factually disprove it. In short, you just blow smoke and insults...which is NOT a rational countermand to what someone puts forth. I asked for a real, rational debate...if you're unwilling or unable to do so, don't waste time and space posting, as I'll just dump you back in the IA bin.

Note: You may want to click on the underlined passages in the article, as they link to verification of it's content....if have the intellectual honesty and courage.
    I did; go back and read what I posted and try to stop being a whiny little bitch snowflake.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

13. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Why don't you take yes for an answer and stop being a douche.
    Leftists cannot erupt without being total douchebags.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Irish (03-29-2020)

15. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    If you extract your head from tour asshole and decide to actually debate the facts, I'll be here. Until then, I will continue to point at your stupidity and laugh.

Translation of this bullshit:

[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/2gsaWt5alyg8g/giphy.gif
    QED. Your pain is evident. Why do you choose to live with it when relief is just for the asking?

16. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

1. you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills, as you obviously missed this: The truth: It’s too early to tell if the virus’s spread will be dampened by warmer conditions. Respiratory viruses can be seasonal, but the World Health Organization says that the new coronavirus “can be transmitted in ALL AREAS, including areas with hot and humid weather.” If you go back to the article and click on the underlined words you get valid documentation that shows Dump is (once again) shooting off his mouth without accurate information like it's fact.
    It's too early to tell isn't a refutation. Perhaps you need to brush up on your IQ? The WHO doesn't know either. They are ..... wait for it....GUESSING.

2. Again, what you ignore: The truth: Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, warned days later that he was concerned that “as the next week or two or three go by, we’re going to see a lot more community-related cases.” Follow instructions from #1.
    He was CONCERNED isn't a fact. It is a .... wait for it....concern. It doesn't refute Trump's statements which are not lies. Follow statement in #1.

3. If one makes statements that are untrue, but puts them forth like they are, then they are lying.
    First you need to have the intelligence to distinguish whats a fact and what is an opinion or educated guess. Let me assist you:

Joe Biden: "They're going to put you back in chains." That is an outright lie.

Trump; "The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.” That is a STATEMENT based on FACTS. Over time, viruses do weaken and these types are known to recede into the warmer months.

I don't know why you don't understand this, as it's taught in grade school.
    I find this ironic coming from someone trying to profligate pure unadulterated bullshit from a leftist source and who illustrates a complete lack of comprehension what constitutes a lie.

Remember Obama's "keep your doctor" thing? Folk like you wailed that he was a liar when the actual implementation did not guarantee this for all as he said.
    That is because they knew that it was a lie used to promote a partisan political legislation that was built on nothing but lies snowflake. EVERYTHING Obama said about Obamacare was a LIE.

Apparently you lack the IQ to comprehend what a LIE actually is. Democrats also promised Obamcare would reduce healthcare costs and make us all healthier. Since then, all we hear from the Party of the Jackass is how badly we need to FIX Obamacare basically acknowledging they LIED to the American sheeple. Lies that only leftist sheep like you could believe.

Now Obama PUBLICALLY ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG, and spoke at length as to why and how to correct his error.
    So if you are lied to by a Democrat, it's okay as long as they apologize for LYING? STFU.

Your first clue they were lying to everyone was when Pelosi declared that they would have to pass the legislation in order to find out what was in it. How fucking dimwitted is that?

To date, I've yet to hear Dump cop to being wrong on anything... even when there's audio, video and print that shows he is...that makes him a liar when he doubles down.
    To date, I haven't seen any leftists or the media cop to being wrong on just about EVERYTHING and LYING like pathological loons to the American people. RUSSIA, Mueller, Avenatti, Stormy, Ukraine.....the list of lies from the left and the PHONY media are long snowflake. If anything, the morons on the left should be apologizing for trying to destroy the institution of the Presidency, attacking America and being lying leftist loons.

Run along; you're really not interested in honest debate. You just want to continue promoting a lie filled, anti-American leftist agenda and narrative.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-29-2020)

18. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    As the chronology of the posts proves, Chai Latte Liberal is a disingenuous coward who is intellectually lazy, worthless, and a weak debater.

If he died tonight the world would be a better place tomorrow.
    Spot on. I do find it amusing that he pretends he wants to have an HONEST debate using a leftist source full of lies and distortions.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-29-2020)

20. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Indeed, there was none of this hysterical over reaction for the A(H3N2) fluu virus which killed 80,000 in 2017.
    Taichiliberal even attempted to downplay that epidemic. The media was uninterested in challenging Obama for anything during that outbreak which killed more than 12,000 Americans and took Obama six months to even declare as an emergency.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-29-2020)

22. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

QED. Your pain is evident. Why do you choose to live with it when relief is just for the asking?
    Seek out a mental health professional; you are seriously retarded and a massive douche bag.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (03-29-2020)