Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Best way to Piss Off Trump and his Supporters, Complete The 2020 Census

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,454 Times in 9,909 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 867 Times in 825 Posts

Saw a group of illegals at the Home depot the other day. One of them had the mailer they send out from the census with the website directions on it. In broken English he asked me what to do with it. I said up to you, but if I were you Id get rid of it FAST. I hear the govt is using it as a way to track illegals so they can deport them because the census is only for citizens. Tell all your friends and family too, I dont want to see anything happen to them. He thanked me, shook my hand and thanked me again for helping him then we parted ways. Im always big on doing my civic duty.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Excellent question for the Republicans who were trying to change it ...

Any intelligent individual can fine the facts behind the story. Anyone who’s in denial, well ,,, just stick your head back in the sand, and move on.
    You're conflating Trump's frustration with the court decision that removed the citizenship question with Republicans overall being against the census, aren't you? That's why I call you a clown.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    State funding from the federal government is in part predicated on the population (as are congressional seats like you stated). I have no idea why states would want to undercount their population. The OP makes zero sense to me.
    will California's numbers be corrected this time?......didn't you guys get a half dozen congressmen you weren't entitled to when they counted illegals in 2010?......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Welcome to the 2020 Census

• It's quick and easy. The 2020 Census questionnaire will take about 10 minutes to complete.
    • It's safe, secure, and confidential. Your information and privacy are protected.
    • Your response helps to direct billions of dollars in federal funds to local communities for schools, roads, and other public services.
    • Results from the 2020 Census will be used to determine the number of seats each state has in Congress and your political representation at all levels of government.

https://my2020census.gov/

Complete it NOW, don’t wait for them to take it away from you.
    Already done.

It was easy.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

yeah, did it online.......lucky we were short form.........half a dozen questions to answer......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Count EVERYONE? Next you'll ask EVERYONE to vote! Heresy.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,175 Times in 10,393 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Another "mail box daddy" generational welfare proponent. AKA....left wing NOISE. The most effective way to offset the fake numbers in counting ILLEGALS as citizens is the approach taken by Mr. Trump. Simply cut off the sanctuary cities and states from the federal tit. The majority of illegals reside in liberal states and no amount of counting will effect the way a POTUS is elected....not by population but via the Electoral College which insures equality among the states regardless of population.

http://www.usnews.com/news/top-news/...-jurisdictions
    The census doesn’t count citizens, you ignorant fuck. It counts residents.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    The census doesn’t count citizens, you ignorant fuck. It counts residents.
    More noise? The left attempts to count ILLEGALS as having constitutional rights when in reality the only thing the left is concerned about is counting heads in an attempt to regain political power and sucking benefits from their neighboring states by artificially counting illegals as having the right to access benefits.

Trump has put a stop to illegals coming to this nation and sucking dollars away from US Citizens just as he is ending Sanctuary States from accessing Federal law enforcement funds. Anytime a non-citizen uses the welfare system paid by actual US Citizens and legal immigrants …...they will have to pay these benefits back.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-...al-immigrants/

As far as the left's attempted use of having ILLEGALS vote...…..that problem is also being taking care of as states like California have been forced to remove over a million voters from their active rolls. The swamp is being drained drip by drip. The greatest threat to this nation is not of foreign origin, its the mentally SICK leftists that will place their political power above the sovereignty of the United States of America.

Just how THINK do you STUPID everyone to be? SOCK.

SOCK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(internet)
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-25-2020 at 11:13 AM.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinksalot View Post
    Everyone in the US should complete the Census. It's a Constitutional obligation. Why would that bother Republicans? Clown.
    For starters, red states would have less representation because red states are shrinking.

I mean, the GOP has only won the popular vote once in the last thirty years, way back in 2004. That shrinkage is only going to continue.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 727 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 372 Times in 345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Saw a group of illegals at the Home depot the other day. One of them had the mailer they send out from the census with the website directions on it. In broken English he asked me what to do with it. I said up to you, but if I were you Id get rid of it FAST. I hear the govt is using it as a way to track illegals so they can deport them because the census is only for citizens. Tell all your friends and family too, I dont want to see anything happen to them. He thanked me, shook my hand and thanked me again for helping him then we parted ways. Im always big on doing my civic duty.
    How do you know he was illegal? Maybe he just wanted to avoid you because he thought you were a violent racist.

Is it because he was brown and had an accent?

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,986 Times in 2,762 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 178 Times in 173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Panetta View Post
    For starters, red states would have less representation because red states are shrinking.
    Really? It appears that people are fleeing the liberal lunacy of some blue states and relocating to sanely governed red states.

I mean, the GOP has only won the popular vote once in the last thirty years, way back in 2004. That shrinkage is only going to continue.
    But, but, but the popular vote! Wahhhhh!!!

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

More noise? The left attempts to count ILLEGALS as having constitutional rights when in reality the only thing the left is concerned about is counting heads in an attempt to regain political power and sucking benefits from their neighboring states by artificially counting illegals as having the right to access benefits.

Trump has put a stop to illegals coming to this nation and sucking dollars away from US Citizens just as he is ending Sanctuary States from accessing Federal law enforcement funds. Anytime a non-citizen uses the welfare system paid by actual US Citizens and legal immigrants …...they will have to pay these benefits back.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-is-...al-immigrants/

As far as the left's attempted use of having ILLEGALS vote...…..that problem is also being taking care of as states like California have been forced to remove over a million voters from their active rolls. The swamp is being drained drip by drip. The greatest threat to this nation is not of foreign origin, its the mentally SICK leftists that will place their political power above the sovereignty of the United States of America.

Just how THINK do you STUPID everyone to be? SOCK.

SOCK: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(internet)
    One more time, stupid fuck. The census counts residents, not citizens.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

One more time, stupid fuck. The census counts residents, not citizens.
    Who'd a thunk it......democrat "PORK" legislation in the form of another 1.8 trillion dollar bail out was the cure for the Coronavirus? Yeah......and the price of eggs in China is what...or do you pack your lunch or ride to work?

In other words...…..LEFT WING "NOISE". The plan by the left to use the Census for political power has gone up in smoke. Trump's plan all along was to remove the demonrats from power and return the United States of America back to its rightful owners......WE THE PEOPLE.

Trump is playing you idiots for the SICK IDIOTS you are...…..nothing will stop Trump from being re-elected, as his base has always been the blue collar workers not the wall street brokers....nothing will stop Trump from removing economic power from the elite central world banks and the 3 families that run everything based upon a fake credit system that is imploding around them. Trump is using this left wing planned event to his advantage....behind the scenes while everyone is looking at this fake pandemic Trump is making moves to rid the U.S. of the evil that has ingrained itself into our government.
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-25-2020 at 07:05 PM.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Who'd a thunk it......democrat "PORK" legislation in the form of another 1.8 trillion dollar bail out was the cure for the Coronavirus? Yeah......and the price of eggs in China is what...or do you pack your lunch or ride to work?

In other words...…..LEFT WING "NOISE". The plan by the left to use the Census for political power has gone up in smoke. Trump's plan all along was to remove the demonrats from power and return the United States of America back to its rightful owners......WE THE PEOPLE.

Trump is playing you idiots for the SICK IDIOTS you are...…..nothing will stop Trump from being re-elected, as his base has always been the blue collar workers not the wall street brokers....nothing will stop Trump from removing economic power from the elite central world banks and the 3 families that run everything based upon a fake credit system that is imploding around them. Trump is using this left wing planned event to his advantage....behind the scenes while everyone is looking at this fake pandemic Trump is making moves to rid the U.S. of the evil that has ingrained itself into our government.

I can’t fix your stupid, dumbfuck. I can only point it out.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I can’t fix your stupid, dumbfuck. I can only point it out.

More "noise" from a left wing sock? Yet....you keep posting your propaganda. Who is the stupid one? Regardless of how many times you lie.....there is no hiding from the simple truth. Its always "YOU" claiming to be smart....yet you post drivel over and over. Your true intellect is revealed by your "ID".....parroting does not fix something that you do not possess.....intellect and the ability to articulate a sound argument. Again...how think do you stupid everyone else to be...….your lack of intelligence is obvious. Thus....the ad hominem attacks.

The ID:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego
    Last edited by Ralph; 03-25-2020 at 08:45 PM.