Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: I'll leave this here

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,905 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    I don't know which nigger is my baby daddy. Most of the bastards in my fambly don't.
    I bet Father's Day is the most confusing day of the year for you peckerwoods.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

2. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I bet Father's Day is the most confusing day of the year for you peckerwoods.
    If you're going to change posts, you should spell things correctly.

At least you made a smart move going into hiding after your challenge was accepted. Cowardly, but smart.

3. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

If I'm going to change my shorts, I should smell better.

At least I made a smart move going into hiding after your challenge wasn't accepted. Cowardly, but smart.
    Sounds like you're just thinking out loud now and talking to yourself.

Sure sign of dementia.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

4. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Sounds like you're just thinking out loud now and talking to yourself.

Sure sign of dementia.
    Looks like you're nothing more than a goddamn nigger loving coward afraid of his own shadow.

5. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Looks like I'm nothing more than a goddamn nigger loving coward afraid of my own shadow.
    Sounds like you've got a few personal self esteem issues to work through.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

6. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm not the one changing my shit in shorts. That you do proves you're not like me.... a combination of a nigger and a coward, but that is redundant.
    Why are you telling me?

I don't care.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

7. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are you telling me?

I don't care.
    Can't wait to get back to Orlando and see if you run your mouth like you do here. That's if you'll show up.

8. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Can't wait to falsely claim I'm going to go "back" to Orlando and then lie and run my mouth like I did before. Of course I'll never show up.
    So why bother even talking about it, dumbass?
    C'MON MAN!!!!

9. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So why bother even talking about it, dumbass?
    Not real sure why you consider your begging for mercy as talking.

10. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Not real sure why you consider my begging for mercy as talking.
    So you finally admit that's what you're doing.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

11. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,660 Times in 4,439 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Penderyn View Post
    But not to decide who it is to be, naturally! I call people uneducated not when they lack academic qualifications but when they allow themselves to be brainwashed by their masters and vote against their own interest, arrogant when when they compensate themselves for their serfdom with racism and chauvinism.
    People should be allowed to decide what is in their own interest. For others to decide someone acted against their own interest is somewhat paternalistic. Everybody does not think acting in their own interest means getting more government benefits.

It is also being brainwashed by their masters when they think those living under capitalism are less educated than others--you just have a different master telling you what is better.

12. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,639 Times in 51,924 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    People should be allowed to decide what is in their own interest. For others to decide someone acted against their own interest is somewhat paternalistic. Everybody does not think acting in their own interest means getting more government benefits.

It is also being brainwashed by their masters when they think those living under capitalism are less educated than others--you just have a different master telling you what is better.
    I completely agree here. However, despite how the extremist assholes have twisted it, the main reason for government is to protect the unalienable rights of citizens. This most commonly comes into play when the rights of citizens conflict.

Examples: I have a natural right of self-defense and owning guns is common form of defense. No one should interfere with those rights. Conversely, my owning of firearms doesn't allow me to actively endanger others by shooting into the air over my neighborhood or shooting at squirrels with a 45-70 and risk hitting others in the area. Same goes for a factory that dumps its waste into community drinking water.

Likewise, people should be able to keep the fruits of their labor, meaning capitalism. A private shop owner should be able to deny service to whomever they please - government shouldn't dictate that service. That said, government should be free to entourage "the General Welfare" of the nation by making requirements for small business loans, business taxes and other protections. The only requirement is the Equal Protection clause of the 14th Amendment: the rules should be accessible by anyone who chooses to follow the requirements.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

13. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    I completely agree here. However, despite how the extremist assholes have twisted it, the main reason for government is to protect the unalienable rights of citizens. This most commonly comes into play when the rights of citizens conflict.

Examples: I have a natural right of self-defense and owning guns is common form of defense. No one should interfere with those rights. Conversely, my owning of firearms doesn't allow me to actively endanger others by shooting into the air over my neighborhood or shooting at squirrels with a 45-70 and risk hitting others in the area. Same goes for a factory that dumps its waste into community drinking water.

Likewise, people should be able to keep the fruits of their labor, meaning capitalism. A private shop owner should be able to deny service to whomever they please - government shouldn't dictate that service. That said, government should be free to entourage "the General Welfare" of the nation by making requirements for small business loans, business taxes and other protections. The only requirement is the Equal Protection clause of the 14th Amendment: the rules should be accessible by anyone who chooses to follow the requirements.
    I agree with most of what you say; however, I support using the interstate commerce power to make civil rights laws prohibiting racial (or other types) of discrimination by businesses. Although the commerce clause has been stretched too much, I think it is appropriate in this case.

Assuming those small business loans and taxes are federal, I don't think the 14th Amendment would apply since it only limits states.

14. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,639 Times in 51,924 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    I agree with most of what you say; however, I support using the interstate commerce power to make civil rights laws prohibiting racial (or other types) of discrimination by businesses. Although the commerce clause has been stretched too much, I think it is appropriate in this case.

Assuming those small business loans and taxes are federal, I don't think the 14th Amendment would apply since it only limits states.
    Not a lawyer, but Interstate Commerce is certainly within Federal jurisdiction.

Again, not a lawyer, but my understanding is that States can do as they please within the confines of the Constitution. For example; the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection under the law. All states can do what they want, but they have to apply their laws equally.

As for taxes; yes there are State taxes and Federal taxes. Only Federal would apply in this case.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

15. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Not a lawyer, but Interstate Commerce is certainly within Federal jurisdiction.

Again, not a lawyer, but my understanding is that States can do as they please within the confines of the Constitution. For example; the 14th Amendment guarantees equal protection under the law. All states can do what they want, but they have to apply their laws equally.

As for taxes; yes there are State taxes and Federal taxes. Only Federal would apply in this case.
    Yes, interstate commerce is a delegated congressional power. It has bee interpreted to mean anything that "affects" interstate commerce which gives the government greatly expanded powers in that area.

State policy cannot violate equal protection; examples are like state mandated racial or sexual discrimination, or sex discrimination in state marriage laws. The 14th Amendment only applies to state government policy and not private entities.