Cries in the wind? Every hour, some new take on THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH TESTS AVAILABLE. INCLUDING MY OWN DOCTOR'S OFFICE.

What if in the end we find that PRIVATE ENTERPRISE wanted a piece of this action and held up (or fucked things up)? Yes, I believe that is plausible. (Let us not forget the triumvirate of TRUMP advisors, 3 members of his MAR A LAGO innercircle, who have been advising him on the VA among other health policies. Are they playing a part? One of them I believe is a doctor, one of them is the head of MARVEL (yes, I believe the comics empire).

Emails show Veterans Affairs officials' scorn for 'Mar-a-Lago 3'

By ARTHUR ALLEN
08/22/2019 02:02 PM EDT
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...embers-1676335

We cannot test. We cannot test’: As coronavirus cases in US spike 40% in one day, medical workers plea for key supplies

Published
4 mins ago on
March 19, 2020
By Common Dreams

“Testing is central because that leads to early detection, it minimizes further spread, and it quickly treats those found with the virus.”
As it was reported Thursday that the number of confirmed coronavirus cases in the United States rose by over 40% in just 24 hours, frontline medical workers across the country expressed alarm about “severe shortages” of testing and protection equipment.

“Due to a national shortage of COVID-19 laboratory testing materials, the state is forced to make adjustments to its testing criteria to focus on the highest priority specimens, including hospitalized patients.”
—Minnesota Department of Health“This is a huge problem,” Scott Becker, CEO of the Association of Public Health Laboratories, told CNN, which reported on medical supply shortages across the U.S. late Wednesday. “I’m really concerned that we are not going to have the capabilities to test those who really need and should get a test.”

Despite the federal guarantee of testing and President Donald Trump boasting that the government has done “a fantastic job” managing the outbreak, “medical officials at several state health departments, hospitals, and labs have told CNN they need more testing swabs, reagents, pipettes, and other material needed to conduct the COVID-19 tests.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/we-...-key-supplies/