Thread: Google humiliates lying Democrat fact-checkers once again lying about Trump lying

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Default Google humiliates lying Democrat fact-checkers once again lying about Trump lying

On Saturday, Trump announced that Google was partnering with him to construct a cutting edge web site for nationwide coronavirus testing. The left's dishonest partisan "fact-checkers" rushed in to do what they ALWAYS do...smear Trump as a liar for telling the truth.

Then, on Saturday, Google released it’s own statement stating that it was in fact building a national website to track the coronavirus. “We are fully aligned and continue to work with the US Government to contain the spread of COVID-19, inform citizens, and protect the health of our communities,” Google tweeted. “Google is partnering with the US Government in developing a nationwide website that includes information about COVID-19 symptoms, risk and testing information.”

So again, how did these "fact-checkers" fail to do their homework and instead get further humiliated and discredited by rushing in to declare things lies that weren't lies at all?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to artichoke For This Post:

Earl (03-15-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Moved Quickly:Andrew Cuomo Praises President Trump’s Coronavirus Response”
    'Moved quickly': Andrew Cuomo praises President Trump's coronavirus response
    by Andrew Mark Miller

“Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo thanked President Trump for “moving quickly” to combat the coronavirus outbreak spreading in the United States.

“I want to thank the vice president — and especially the president — who facilitated this and moved quickly,” Cuomo said during a Friday press conference.

“The more you test, the more positives you find, the more you can isolate, and the more you reduce the spread,” Cuomo added. “You learn from the countries that have come before: China, South Korea, and Italy.

“We’ve been talking to the federal government about the federal government authorizing states to do testing. State health departments regulate labs in their states. We need obviously more testing capacity, and we need it quickly. So I spoke to the vice president about this.”

Trump’s team tweeted the clip of Cuomo and added a message of how the president has worked closely with various states to stop the spread of the virus.

“The Trump administration is working hard with state and local partners, including @NYGovCuomo, to combat the coronavirus and rapidly expand testing,” a verified account for the “Trump war room” said on Twitter.

Cuomo and Trump have battled back and forth several times over the past few years and multiple times during the coronavirus outbreak.

Cuomo said during an interview last week that the Trump administration was sending “mixed messages” about how to handle the pandemic. Trump responded with a shot on Twitter that also addressed Cuomo's brother, Chris, who is a vociferous critic of the president via his position as an anchor on CNN.

"There are no mixed messages, only political weaponization by people like you and your brother, Fredo!" the president said.

The coronavirus has killed 51 people in the U.S., including one in New York state, and Trump declared a national emergency on Friday.“
    washingtonexaminer.comIndeed o

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Earl For This Post:

artichoke (03-15-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,780 Times in 32,146 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post

So again, how did these "fact-checkers" fail to do their homework and instead get further humiliated and discredited by rushing in to declare things lies that weren't lies at all?
    they probably asked Pelosi what she wanted them to say......that's how they always do their "homework".....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    they probably asked Pelosi what she wanted them to say......that's how they always do their "homework".....
    Judging by how many times they've been caught lying at this point, yes.