Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Dare Justin Trudeau Be So Irresponsible As To Skirt His Wife Around The World

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,474 Times in 17,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,563 Times in 4,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    a fox link, stymie.
    You should be pleased that he gave a real news link, instead of Fox. Fox is firing the worst liars.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    We all die, some will die sooner than others. That said, if it's a person's fate to die of Coronavirus, so be it.

Since this virus rarely harms the young and devastates the elderly, there is the potential to change the political landscape for decades to come.
    With such in mind, sickening to think they have already been forcing lies on our children in school etc for decades now.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    You should be pleased that he gave a real news link, instead of Fox. Fox is firing the worst liars.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,258 Times in 51,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,506 Times in 2,463 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    With such in mind, sickening to think they have already been forcing lies on our children in school etc for decades now.
    I'm confident you will be in the news some day soon....then either dead or in prison.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm confident you will be in the news some day soon....then either dead or in prison.
    Don't hold your breath even though I know they are forcing outrageous garbage through legislation to try and make criminals out of stand up Canadians not willing to lie for a bunch of sickos that seek to help globalist scum divide and distract from economic collapse, open borders with a virus spreading for example.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't hold your breath even though I know they are forcing outrageous garbage through legislation to try and make criminals out of stand up Canadians not willing to lie for a bunch of sickos that seek to help globalist scum divide and distract from economic collapse, open borders with a virus spreading for example.
    Good advice, I won't. You're just another loud-mouthed nobody ranting his hatred on the Internet because he has no one to love and no one to love him. Sad.

7. The Following User Groans At Doc Dutch For This Awful Post:

David Jeffrey Spetch (03-15-2020)

8. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    ok, nickelback.

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Good advice, I won't. You're just another loud-mouthed nobody ranting his hatred on the Internet because he has no one to love and no one to love him. Sad.
    Funny, I never once saw you or anyone else on the planet contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of especially any primary issue I address, go figure. And I see you are desperate to try and drag me down to your sick, pathetic ad intellectually weak level, I don't hate anyone or anything but that doesn't mean that your ignorance doesn't infuriate me and nor does it mean that your actions do not disgust me.

10. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Funny, I never once saw you or anyone else on the planet contest what the facts I share prove on the foundation of especially any primary issue I address,...
    I don't contest the insane ravings of homeless meth addicts either. You must think they are correct if no one contests them. Sad.

Good luck with your ravings. Do you doubt there are people keeping an eye on you? One major slip up and you'll be hauled in for "observation".

11. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't contest the insane ravings of homeless meth addicts either. You must think they are correct if no one contests them. Sad.

Good luck with your ravings. Do you doubt there are people keeping an eye on you? One major slip up and you'll be hauled in for "observation".

So, do you still assume that just because you smoke meth that everyone else does? Since 03-15-2020, 07:57 AM You Slow Poke?
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 10-19-2021 at 10:57 PM.

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

these socialites always gotta have the latest and greatest.
    You weren't much of a wingman on that one eh Hat ... (First comment reference of this thread, you made it, check it out ...)

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,092 Times in 9,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 500 Times in 474 Posts
    Blog Entries

You weren't much of a wingman on that one eh Hat ... (First comment reference of this thread, you made it, check it out ...)
    are you trying to use guilt in some capacity?

14. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

are you trying to use guilt in some capacity?
    Naw, just having a little fun Hat ...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to David Jeffrey Spetch For This Post:

Hermes Thoth (10-20-2021)