Thread: Latest UK Update From Canada: Trudeau Knew Coronavirus To Be Released?

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

Default Latest UK Update From Canada: Trudeau Knew Coronavirus To Be Released?

UK Update From Canada: Trudeau Knew Coronavirus To Be Released?

Hello again from Canada officials of the UK. It appears as though someone is tampering with my ability to contact all of you, perhaps someone red flagged my account? I don't know, however it appears it's not getting through to the majority of all of you as it has previously in recent past FYI.

Trudeau Knew Ahead Of Time Coronavirus Was Going To Be Released?

(more below the link)

This article was created on Nov 16 2015

Lab-Made Coronavirus Triggers Debate
    The creation of a chimeric SARS-like virus has scientists discussing the risks of gain-of-function research.

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-o...zYFAqV8S3Xw3L5

If this was planned it would explain the why's (you are not going to like this): Create the virus, create Syrian crisis, create lies and deceptions to thrust people from many economically crushed countries upon other countries to crush economies while preventing resource extraction while creating blockades to further cripple the country and why not give away all of the countries money to others also in on it so they can all stock up on resources and provisions while a virus is released as people are already at a loss of income so when the virus hits, majorities already suffering will not last long because cities will likely be under force lock down and citizens are likely to get shot on site for going out to find food. Open borders? Sure because it assures the virus spreading fast and for the few who survive, well there are those previously given billions to live outside on reserves etc. who will be waiting to who knows what end. It looks to me as though we have been set up for slaughter and Trudeau knowing this gave away Canadian pension plan money etc. to others so they could stock up because it looks to me it was planned that there was not going to be any old people intended left to survive the virus in the first place.

So this would mean all those betraying are planning to attend their safe places while the virus makes it's way so when all of the virus, terror, people perhaps killing each other over toilet paper, starvation's, so called quarantines. Once all is all over, all those who betrayed come back to minus let's say 90 percent of the population.

What do you see when you look at blockaders? Perhaps those helping the virus push to assure majority of citizens can not be prepared to help assure maximum global kills all at once. They are blocking our economy to assure the most are not prepared. The police and railways don't seem to mind as this continue the shelves will go bare... it adds up.

And I suspect being Trudeau knew this the whole time which is why he put on his phony face likely thinking oh who cares, in a couple of years they won't be around to criticize me anyway. This is what I see as the most potentially likely transpiring because i adds up. I guess we'll have to wait to see how deadly this little virus really is to really know if what I am talking about is at play. Also if it kills you and not your children, your children are easily victimized as slaves to a bunch of sick perverts who just mass slaughtered you. A group of religious assholes calling themselves the chosen one's supporting slaughter on the most mass scale? Religion is the scum of the earth and everyone's enemy.

We'll if this is it and I'm about to be infected or perhaps already am for all I know, enjoy your soon to be lived short lives I say to every single living thing throughout this universe.

and yes infowars is on one of my Canadian official contact lists

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
    David Jeffrey Spetch
    Ps. Be good, be strong!
    Hamilton Ontario Canada

(only the last group of 50 was included the information that infowars is on my official Canadian contact list of which they received it with Canadian officials yesterday. Good to see Paul Joseph Watson jumping on the transparency.)
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh and after sending this one moments ago, it already appears that UK MP's are all getting what I send them again. The last two releases I noticed complications.
    We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I will add that I foresee great potential here that no matter the threat level of the coronavirus itself, it's an excuse to quarantine thus I suspect is when the slaughter will begin (except children cause these perverts I highly suspect want to enslave them), hence why they would want your guns so desperately.
    Last edited by David Jeffrey Spetch; 03-12-2020 at 09:29 AM.

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh here we go, Trudeau and others off to their safe places already?

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/...TS86W8DwxbD4Mp

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wake up people