Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, evince, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, floridafan, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Controlled Opposition, Nose Picker, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, RonH, dUIgRRL, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Charoite, StraightFlush, StoneByStone, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, Jerome, Coffiend, Walt, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso and knowit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A message for those who love America and aren't afraid to fight for our country

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I realize that the execution of this vital task is repulsive. I know it will not be pleasant, but it can be done, and it must be done.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the alternative.

If we fail or shirk, the globalists will win.

Think about the cost to yourself, the principles you love, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if too many refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

If you wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Biden paraphernalia at no cost, PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020
    oy gevalt!

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    oy gevalt!
    I wish such false-flag tactics weren't necessary to combat paid globalist shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I wish such false-flag tactics weren't necessary to combat paid globalist shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.
    I have a line. if they try to inject me, lunging for sidearms is in the cards. I guess that's too late...