Members banned from this thread: Cypress, FUCK THE POLICE, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, evince, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, Bill, domer76, archives, Nomad, Micawber, floridafan, Mason Michaels, ThatOwlWoman, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Margot, Controlled Opposition, Nose Picker, katzgar, Joe Capitalist, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Flash, Wyvgard, Troll, TeachersTouchHearts4Ever, TrueCompanion, Frank Apisa, Cancel 2019.1, Gotcha68, Pot, Centerleftfl, PoliTalker, rjhenn, Guno צְבִי, Tacomaman, RonH, dUIgRRL, GamerGod, DebraDoesDonald, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, Charoite, StraightFlush, StoneByStone, John Barron, Mason Melchizedek, Port Tack, Enter Name Here., Cinnabar, Gonzomin, Iolo/Penderyn, lecarrjan, Trumpet, saltydancin, Buck Tucker, Muse, Lilith, Jerome, Coffiend, Walt, Casual Leftist, AProudLefty, Benny seso and knowit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A message for those who love America and aren't afraid to fight for our country

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default A message for those who love America and aren't afraid to fight for our country

My fellow Americans, the time has come for the courageous and resourceful among us to counter the incessant lies and misleading propaganda spewed non-stop by the enemies of our nation.

The task may be distasteful, but I am convinced that it must be undertaken by those whose love for America outweighs fear and hesitation.

As many of you have heard, DEMOCRATS, courtesy of Michael Bloomberg, have deployed a veritable army of paid "influencers" whose goal is the eradication of everything that our president has achieved in the past four years.

They would muzzle us and make us pariahs in our own country, while advancing their insidious agenda that has already eroded the American dream so corrosively.

Therefore, please consider what I am about to suggest carefully.

These tactics I am sharing with you have been field-tested and proven successful. They are 100% legal.

Remember: only by a massive, genuine grass-roots effort can we oppose the tidal wave of professional paid liars who infest our airwaves and the Internet.

1. Remove any and all markings from your personal vehicle which might identify you as a patriot. This means American flags, crosses, Trump stickers, etc.
    2. Find places to shop and conduct other personal tasks in places where you are NOT known as a proud American. This may mean driving to a different supermarket for a while for example.
    3. This is the distasteful part. Visit the local campaign office of either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden, and obtain as many stickers, caps, T-shirts, posters, buttons, literature, and other campaign paraphernalia as you can.
    4. While you are suitably attired and bedecked in Sanders or Biden apparel, be as rude as you can to those you encounter in stores, shops, and restaurants. If you don't know how to behave badly, use the conduct exhibited by JPP leftists as a guide. When prudent to do so, loudly identify yourself as an adversary of President Trump. Call him names. Again, the epithets spewed by JPP leftists can be utilized as a model. When an opportunity presents itself, suggest your willingness to engage in any behavior that will help Sanders or Biden wrest the presidency away from President Trump. The phrase "I'll do whatever it takes" is non-incriminating and will make a lasting impression on your audience.

I realize that the execution of this vital task is repulsive.

I know it will not be pleasant, but it can be done, and it must be done.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the removal of our president from office would be.

If you fail or shirk, the leftists may well win.

Think about the cost to yourself, those you love and are sworn to protect, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if you refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

Those who wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Sanders/Biden paraphernalia at no cost may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iewitness View Post
    Legion says: "will you rise up?" And it is good.
    Amen, Gomie.

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,406 Times in 2,917 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 325 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post

My fellow Americans, the time has come for the courageous and resourceful among us to counter the incessant lies and misleading propaganda spewed non-stop by the enemies of our nation.

The task may be distasteful, but I am convinced that it must be undertaken by those whose love for America outweighs fear and hesitation.

As many of you have heard, DEMOCRATS, courtesy of Michael Bloomberg, have deployed a veritable army of paid "influencers" whose goal is the eradication of everything that our president has achieved in the past four years.

They would muzzle us and make us pariahs in our own country, while advancing their insidious agenda that has already eroded the American dream so corrosively.

These tactics I am sharing with you have been field-tested and proven successful. They are 100% legal.

Remember: only by a massive, genuine grass-roots effort can we oppose the tidal wave of professional paid liars who infest our airwaves and the Internet.

1. Remove any and all markings from your personal vehicle which might identify you as a patriot. This means American flags, crosses, Trump stickers, etc.
    2. Find places to shop and conduct other personal tasks in places where you are NOT known as a proud American. This may mean driving to a different supermarket for a while for example.
    3. This is the distasteful part. Visit the local campaign office of either Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden, and obtain as many stickers, caps, T-shirts, posters, buttons, literature, and other campaign paraphernalia as you can.
    4. While you are suitably attired and bedecked in Sanders or Biden apparel, be as rude as you can to those you encounter in stores, shops, and restaurants. If you don't know how to behave badly, use the conduct exhibited by JPP leftists as a guide. When prudent to do so, loudly identify yourself as an adversary of President Trump. Call him names. Again, the epithets spewed by JPP leftists can be utilized as a model. When an opportunity presents itself, suggest your willingness to engage in any behavior that will help Sanders or Biden wrest the presidency away from President Trump. The phrase "I'll do whatever it takes" is non-incriminating and will make a lasting impression on your audience.

Please consider how much more repulsive and unpleasant the removal of our president from office would be.

Think about the cost to yourself, those you love and are sworn to protect, and the severe damage to our great nation that will inevitably result if you refuse to combat the threat that hangs over all our heads like a sharp sword.

The brave souls who stormed the beaches of Normandy, Anzio, and Tarawa had no appetite for their task, either, but they steeled themselves for the dirty job that had to be done, and by doing it, they defeated the enemy.

Those who wish to discuss methods and learn where to obtain Sanders/Biden paraphernalia at no cost may PM me for details.

Thank you.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020
    Thank you for this fine post. Nicely done.

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 36 Times in 34 Posts

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We are in an endless duration of constant change where the only thing that doesn't change is that change occurs because energy, matter and time are always present

6. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

too personal perhaps lol and didn't realize religious horse shot was in this tune of which religious horse shot appears to be disgustingly in so many tune I have found ... over the years ... some sound so lovely yet the religious filth kills it ...

7. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah I have heard it many times, just forgot

8. #8 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by David Jeffrey Spetch View Post
    Yeah I have heard it many times, just forgot
    Why are you here?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

Earl (03-07-2020)

10. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Thank you.

It's now obvious you are a poser. Get the fuck outta here.
    Every life matters

11. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steven VanderMolen View Post
    Thank you for this fine post. Nicely done.
    Seriously? The key to winning, is acting like them? I don't fucking think so.
    Every life matters

12. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    It's now obvious you are a poser. Get the fuck outta here.
    I understand your revulsion. I wish such tactics weren't necessary to combat the paid shills whose one objective is the destruction of America.

It's OK if you opt to sit out this fight. There are conscientious objectors in every war.

No hard feelings.

13. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

My thanks to those who've contacted me. I look forward to receiving your reports in the months to come.

14. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Operation Chaos 2020 update

Thanks to our committed volunteers!

In spite of the natural sense of shame and revulsion that occurs when pretending to be a DEMOCRAT, many America-loving individuals across this great nation have swallowed their disgust and forged ahead.

In fact, some African-American and Hispanic volunteers have arrayed themselves and their vehicles with Biden campaign slogans and engaged in the kind of thuggish behavior you'd expect from DEMOCRATS.

While attending carefully-selected churches and misbehaving while proclaiming to all and sundry their intention to vote for any DEMOCRAT who gets the nomination, our brave volunteers report that disgust was writ large on the faces of many church-goers when our faux DEMOCRATS loudly declared they "would vote for Satan if it meant getting Trump out of the White House".

Additional tactics that may insure these episodes are remembered until November included leaving Biden campaign literature next to condoms with a small quantity of mayonnaise in them in church parking lots.

I was told that a few empty Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans and Crown Royal bottles were also tossed on the ground to leave a lasting impression on the congregations they visited.

More updates to follow!

As always, PM me for details if you can stand to impersonate a typical DEMOCRAT in defense of our president and the American way of life.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020

15. #14 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,508 Times in 16,972 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Thanks to our committed volunteers!

In spite of the natural sense of shame and revulsion that occurs when pretending to be a DEMOCRAT, many America-loving individuals across this great nation have swallowed their disgust and forged ahead.

In fact, some African-American and Hispanic volunteers have arrayed themselves and their vehicles with Biden campaign slogans and engaged in the kind of thuggish behavior you'd expect from DEMOCRATS.

While attending carefully-selected churches and misbehaving while proclaiming to all and sundry their intention to vote for any DEMOCRAT who gets the nomination, our brave volunteers report that disgust was writ large on the faces of many church-goers when our faux DEMOCRATS loudly declared they "would vote for Satan if it meant getting Trump out of the White House".

Additional tactics that may insure these episodes are remembered until November included leaving Biden campaign literature next to condoms with a small quantity of mayonnaise in them in church parking lots.

I was told that a few empty Colt 45 Malt Liquor cans and Crown Royal bottles were also tossed on the ground to leave a lasting impression on the congregations they visited.

More updates to follow!

As always, PM me for details if you can stand to impersonate a typical DEMOCRAT in defense of our president and the American way of life.

OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020 OPERATION CHAOS 2020
    Hey! I never tossed my Colt 45 cans or Crown Royal bottles on the ground. We kept the place clean so we could go back the next weekend.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

16. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Default Operation Chaos 2020 update

I am happy to report that our efforts are being prosecuted nationwide as we continue to offend the sensibilities of Americans by showing them what the left is capable of.

Naturally, we have suffered some losses as a number of comrades found that their consciences could not permit them to continue behaving like liberals. This is entirely understandable, and nobody has blamed these people for trying. A certain number of "conscientious objections" were bound to occur, and this eventuality was foreseen and planned for.

Happily, most of our departed comrades have not only assumed support and logistical duties within our movement as they stepped back from the front lines, they have been invaluable recruiters owing to their own experiences posing as Biden supporters.

As a result, we are now stronger and more numerous than before.

In addition, many defenders of our American way of life have also joined our cyber campaign, saturating social media and internet forums with reprehensible images and text which appears to observers to be coming from actual leftists.

The politically-motivated effort by the left to politicize the foreign virus has provided us with extraordinary successes in convincing many Americans that the DEMOCRATS are truly disgusting. By publicly stating a wish that all white people/ Christians/ conservatives, etc. would contract COVID-19 and die, we have made an indelible impression of liberalism upon uncounted thousands of people worldwide.

I would be remiss if I failed to acknowledge the unwitting assistance we have received from some of the leftists right here on JPP; repeating your revolting ghoulishness all over the Internet has served Operation Chaos well. Keep those ideas coming!

For those individuals who are determined to keep liberals from ejecting our president from the White House in November, I again extend an invitation to join us if you have not done so, and I thank those of you who are already on the team.

Together we can keep Pedo Joe Biden and his DEMOCRATS from reversing all the progress that President Trump has made during his first term.

As always, those who wish to fight for America may PM me for details.

Thank you.