Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show Me The Death Certificate

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Does Flanders really believe the capitalist world is driving itself into large-scale debt for a fantasy? Does he think it's a Martian plot perhaps? It's going to have to be a bloody deep state to run the whole world of sordid thieves into this, really it is. American madness is truly remarkable.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Date:
    January 14, 2008
    Source:
    New York City Health Department
    Summary:
    The death rate in New York City reached an all-time low in 2006,
    as the number of deaths fell to 55,391
    -- down from 57,068 in 2005 and
    60,218 in 2001.

FYI
    60,218 divided by 365 = 165 NYC deaths each year

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0109104254.htm

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 102 Times in 89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flanders View Post
    "If you die 'with it' but not 'because of it,' they’re still counting it as a COVID-19 death," he said. "If you die due to COVID-19, it's a COVID-19 death. If you have it but die from something else, they're still chalking it up as a COVID-19 death, and she admitted that."

Meanwhile, Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and state senator, said in an interview with KXJB-TV in Fargo, North Dakota, that he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of COVID-19, even if the person didn't die of the disease.

Is asshole contagious? Carlos Garcia closed his article with this:

There are nearly 900,000 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in the U.S., with more than 50,000 deaths.

So how many death certificates did Garcia and McCain verify for accuracy?

April 23, 2020
    Meghan McCain refuses to host 'The View' with Elisabeth Hasselbeck over her coronavirus prayer comments
    Carlos Garcia

https://www.theblaze.com/news/meghan...prayer-comment

"We've taken a very liberal approach to mortality," Birx said.

Incidentally:

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

April 4th, 2020
    Candace Owens Accuses Governor Of ‘Lying’ About Newborn’s Coronavirus-‘Linked’ Death, Calls For Resignation
    By James Barrett

https://www.dailywire.com/news/viral...or-resignation
    Can you imagine how many coronavirus deaths are falsely reported in the heavily populated parasite states? —— NY, NJ, and California.

Instead, the death figure CDPHE has been providing for weeks is more accurately described as the number of people with COVID-19 who have died – for any reason. The number of people who have died and have COVID-19 listed on their death certificate is 24% lower: 878, according to CDPHE’s latest figures.

Colorado changes data amid complaints that it inflated COVID-19 deaths
    By John Inhold and Jesse Paul
    Saturday, May 16, 2020 7:03 AM

https://durangoherald.com/articles/3...covid19-deaths

QUESTION: What did it take for climate change parasites to change the name of a Colorado agency?

The basic test of freedom is perhaps less in what we are free to do than in what we are free not to do. It is the freedom to refrain, withdraw and abstain which makes a totalitarian regime impossible. Eric Hoffer

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

who have died – for any reason.
    A registry can be set up to create a memorial ---those seeking to get their departed listed on the wall simply need to send a notarized copy of the death certificate...

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    A registry can be set up to create a memorial ---those seeking to get their departed listed on the wall simply need to send a notarized copy of the death certificate...

To bhaktajan: I cannot see a connection between doctored coronavirus death certificates, and the Vietnam War Memorial?

Here is my take on the ‘Wall’ if you have something else to say:

I have always been uncomfortable with the DESIGN of the Vietnam War Memorial. I felt that any criticism would be twisted by Lefties into a slur against the men and women whose names appear on the “Wall.” When I first posted my objection to the DESIGN on another board the Left’s perpetually outraged morality had a field day criticizing my take on the Wall’s DESIGN.

An article written by Duncan Maxwell Anderson 13 years ago is timeless:

What do these modern memorials to heroism and sacrifice have in common?

* The Vietnam Veterans' Memorial. Designed by college student Maya Lin, it was unveiled in Washington, D.C. on Veterans' Day 25 years ago. It's a black granite thingy-a long, plain wall that lines a big hole dug 10 feet into the ground. It lists the names of the war's 58,000 fallen Americans and . . . nothing else.

In her first proposal to build the memorial, Miss Lin explained its purpose: "We, the living, are brought to a concrete realization of these deaths." That's it. Not to honor what they did. Just a reminder that they're dead. Thanks.

* The Flight 93 National Memorial. The National Park Service has decided to erect the "Bowl of Embrace," in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, where United Flight 93 crashed to earth on September 11, 2001. Here's the plan: For their heroism in overpowering four Islamic hijackers and foiling their attempt to destroy the White House or the Capitol, the passengers are to be honored with . . . an empty field. It's little comfort that the field is surrounded by a stand of red maple trees planted in an arc that eerily resembles the crescent of Islam. The design's original name: "The Crescent of Embrace."

Like the Vietnam memorial, the monument itself has no inscription honoring anyone's actions-just 1970s-style wind chimes and the names of dead people inscribed on glass cubes.

* The National September 11 Memorial. On the spot where New York's mighty World Trade Center stood, the Lower Manhattan Development Corp.'s anointed designer, Michael Arad, decrees that there be . . . an American eagle? How about a statue of the three firemen raising the American flag over the rubble? Heck no. Just two huge, square, "reflecting" pools. Maybe you can gaze at your navel through them. In a complex slated to cost $1 billion, this urban swamp is called "Reflecting Absence."

These five sentences covered what I always felt:

Absence, indeed. What these modern war memorials have in common with each other is nothing. They portray nothingness. They have no people in them, never mind men carrying guns or swords, statues of Winged Victory, or even doves of peace. Just death and names -- grief without glory.

Oddly enough, for structures that are purposely barren, the promotional literature about all of them says their purpose involves "healing." By "healing," I infer they must mean "sitting in the corner, licking your wounds and whining pitifully." It may not be surprising that both 9-11 memorials have failed to attract more than a fraction of the private contributions they need in order to be built.

Where did such parking-lot-style art come from? On one level, you might say it results from a misunderstanding between the memorial-creating classes and the war-fighting classes.

In the early 1980s, when veterans proposed adding an American flag to Maya Lin's memorial design -- a design that did not originally contain the word "Vietnam" -- the artist complained that installing a flagpole would be "like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa." I don't think she meant to compare herself to Leonardo. I assume she meant that a flag would get in the way of her Nothing.

That was more than a quarter-century ago, but the vocabulary of barrenness among the memorial artistes and their fans today sounds no different.

In a gushing update on the National September 11 Memorial in New York Magazine, Joseph Giovannini described the design as "an environment that scopes down in ever sharper focus on the inescapable fact of absence, monumentalized by the square, gigantically empty crater."

Much as the academics love this kind of talk and this kind of architecture, something in the public spirit reviles before it. We all die, so to offer voids to the memory of our heroes, and to list deaths without comment about what they did in life is an assertion of meaninglessness, of pointlessness. It is to say, "You sacrificed for others -- but that's not worthy of mention, because now you're just as dead as anyone else."

Or if you prefer, it echoes the jeers addressed to Christ on the Cross: "He saved others. But himself he cannot save." The essence of a hero is that, like Christ, he could save himself, but for the sake of others, he does not.

I don't wish to put excessive blame on the monument-creators. The generation that is producing these minimalist slabs was taught ideology and grant-writing in school, rather than how to draw or sculpt the human form. Their "manual illiteracy" is not unique to the monument game. The fashion industry is famous for turning out designers who can't sew. If you aren't taught to make things with your hands, you don't learn the feel of them and how they work with the human body. The result is clothes that make even 15-year-old models seem un-beautiful, and buildings that look like tombs.

The late Frederick Hart was a modern sculptor who could portray the human body with power. He created the figures of the three soldiers who now face Maya Lin's wall at the Vietnam Memorial. But even they look tentative, rather than determined. We owe better to the men who kicked the Communists' butts with one hand tied behind their backs, only to have their victory given away by anti-military Senators like John Kerry and Frank Church a couple of years later.

MinutemanThe contrast of our modern fare with Daniel Chester French's "The Minuteman," in Concord, Mass., erected in 1875 for the centennial of the battles of Lexington and Concord, could not be more devastating. "The Minuteman" is best seen in person. He is slightly larger than life-size, and set on a pedestal about 6 feet above the landscape. He's holding a gun, and he is obviously prepared to use it. Not only that, he still has his other hand on the plow. It means he's an ordinary man who must make a living, not a professional soldier or a robot. He steps up when it's time to risk his life violently for his country. He's determined. He seems to be in motion. He's dangerous. My wife describes the statue as having "sex appeal."

It is a crisis if our educated classes are at war with war. Nietzsche said: "I praise, I do not reproach, [nihilism's] arrival. I believe it is one of the greatest crises, a moment of the deepest self-reflection of humanity. Whether man recovers from it, whether he becomes master of this crisis, is a question of his strength!"

It is indeed a question of our strength. The current scandal is that this generation, which has produced some of the best soldiers and can-do-patriots in our history, has been stuck with the peace-love-and-drugs generation's leaders, and also their monuments.

I say to the Millennial Generation: How about it, dudes? Some blow-torches and backhoes could clear the decks nicely. Then let's put some real sculptors to work.

November 11, 2007
    Monuments to Wimpdom
    By Duncan Maxwell Anderson

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...wimpdom_1.html

There is a subliminal political message involved in Anderson’s “grief without glory” comment about the Vietnam War Memorial’s design. Traditional designs honor the sacrifice as well as those who made it. The Vietnam War Memorial is different in that the dead are listed, but the message is that their sacrifice was a waste. How many visiting the Wall remember that the Vietnam War was fought against Communism? That was not a waste.

The political message incorporated in the Vietnam War Memorial also justifies the anti-Vietnam War demonstrations by American Communists who did not, and do not, care one iota about the men and women who gave their lives fighting against Communism.

Since 2007, the worst people in our society have acquired a lot more political power than they had before they worked so hard to give America’s enemy in Vietnam a victory at any cost. Presidential wannabe, Senile Joe Biden, is one of that crowd, yet the media portrays him as an affable nice guy prone to gaffes.

The Democrat Party’s contempt for the thousands who died in Vietnam, and, indeed, contempt for most men and women who serve in the U.S. military was not a campaign issue in 2008, or 2010, or 2012, or 2014, or 2016, or 2018. It should have been because those Democrats who came to power in 2008 are the very people who despise the military unless it can be ordered to fight for the United Nations. (There are a few in the US military who agree with serving the U.N.)

I am not stretching it too far to suggest that Democrats believe that everybody who fought against Communism deserve the worst treatment possible. I would go so far as to suggest that if elected Democrats could get away with it they would deny benefits of any kind to every veteran who served in the military during the Vietnam War.

Parenthetically, peaceniks still claim that the Vietnam War Memorial’s design is an anti-war statement. Their message is that the men and woman listed on the Wall would be anti-war liberals were they still alive. That is an insult to those who knowingly sacrificed their lives fighting against Communist expansion in Southeast Asia.

On the plus side, there is a danger inherent in the Left’s anti-war rhetoric whenever Communism is threatened. The danger might grow to include anti-revolution sentiments. Then where would Communists be?

Finally, I saw one small monument reminding people of the two million Christian Armenians slaughtered by Turkish Muslims in the waning days of the Ottoman Empire. There are probably a few monuments in this country built to honor the victims of totalitarian government that I have not seen. If so, they are erected with private donations. There is no national monument reminding future generations of the horrors inflicted on mankind by government.

I would like to see a national monument dedicated to the tens of millions who were murdered by totalitarian governments in the last century alone. Perhaps a national day of remembrance, too.

A Wall containing all of the names murdered by their own government would dwarf the Great Wall of China. I suggest NOT funding the project through the National Endowment for the Arts. You can guess the design government-approved artists would come up with.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B]To bhaktajan: I cannot see a connection between doctored coronavirus death certificates, and the Vietnam War Memorial?
    Simply that the fallen will be counted. Thus to qualify to be put on a "REGISTRY" the deceased would need documentation
    If it can be done for the Military...the civilians treating the dead of cornov19 can do it too.

The National Park Service offers these steps for locating a name: Look up the name in the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Directory of Names. These directories are located at both ends of the Wall and contain an alphabetical listing of all the names on the Memorial. Note the panel and line number for the name listed.

https://www.vvmf.org/About-The-Wall/the-names/

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    Simply that the fallen will be counted. Thus to qualify to be put on a "REGISTRY" the deceased would need documentation
    If it can be done for the Military...the civilians treating the dead of cornov19 can do it too.
    To bhaktajan: If a FALSE DEATH CERTIFICATE is accepted as your “. . . documentation. . .” you seem to be saying that Democrat liars can claim that a soldier killed in combat died from the coronavirus.

Democrats and their television mouthpieces already attribute every cause of death to the coronavirus. Adding combat deaths to their cozen will sure as hell jack up the number of deaths Democrat Party scare tactics must have in order to continue their pursuit of total control. In short: Democrats know that an honest count will wipe them out in November.

Please clarify your position if I am misinterpreting you.

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Democrats know that an honest count will wipe them out in November.

Please clarify your position if I am misinterpreting you.[/B]
    Yes. Democrats know that an honest count will wipe them out in November.

So to get an honest count...we propose that an official count be made.

Would there be complaints that an honest count is morbid?

Count them in the light that the quantity will be vetted and displayed.

LOL otherwise it would be a 'thought-tomb' of the 58000 unknown casualties.

What is a "Thought-Tomb"? [I just coined it ...like sherlock holmes' "mind palace"?]

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,931 Times in 5,908 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 444 Times in 424 Posts
    Blog Entries

As of 5.18.2020
    62515 covid 19 deaths
    83333 pneumonia
    27542 c+p
    6180 flu
    123593 c+p+f
    876866 all causes
    Per CDC
    "Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything." Joseph Stalin
    The USA has lost WWIV to China with no other weapons but China Virus and some cash to buy democrats.

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Limbaugh noted the word "with."

"If you die 'with it' but not 'because of it,' they’re still counting it as a COVID-19 death," he said. "If you die due to COVID-19, it's a COVID-19 death. If you have it but die from something else, they're still chalking it up as a COVID-19 death, and she admitted that."

Meanwhile, Dr. Scott Jensen, a Minnesota physician and state senator, said in an interview with KXJB-TV in Fargo, North Dakota, that he received a seven-page document from the Minnesota Department of Health advising him to fill out death certificates with a diagnosis of COVID-19, even if the person didn't die of the disease.

Famous Americans and show biz celebrities have more propaganda value than nobodies:

Ohio State University said Annie Glenn had moved to a senior living facility near her daughter, Lyn, and died of complications from COVID-19.

Coronavirus: Annie Glenn, an Ohio treasure, dies at age 100
    Local 20 hours ago
    By Laura A. Bischoff, Columbus Bureau

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...7bZ53YOFhRubO/

No disrespect to Annie Glenn, but Ohio’s number of deaths attributed to coronavirus just went up to 1,658:

Coronavirus cases in Ohio surged past 28,400 Monday afternoon as the death toll increased to more than 1,650.

As of 2 p.m., the Ohio Department of Health's COVID-19 website showed 28,454 cases and 1,657 deaths.

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WTAP)
    UPDATE 5/18/20 2:30 P.M.

https://www.wtap.com/content/news/Oh...569569631.html

I would love to see how they fill out Annie Glenn’s death certificate.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

Average NYC deaths per day = 158. On April 7th, 588 deaths in NYC were attributed to Covid-19. So what did they ACTUALLY die of?

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    So what did they ACTUALLY die of?
    To Concart: Incurable Democrat Party statistics.

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,405 Times in 9,440 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,894 Times in 1,783 Posts
    Blog Entries

To Concart: Incurable Democrat Party statistics.
    In other words, you can't explain the tens of thousands of deaths in excess of the baseline. I already knew that. Those deaths are due to COVID-19.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Concart View Post
    In other words, you can't explain the tens of thousands of deaths in excess of the baseline. I already knew that. Those deaths are due to COVID-19.
    To Concart: How many death certificates have been examined to support “. . . thousands of deaths in excess of the baseline.”?