1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Bill,

Oh yes. I have such a weakness for that kind of flavoring. Good stuff. If only I had room in my calorie budget for such extravagances on a habitual basis. But I can't. It has to be special occasion stuff, now.
    Yep...... It seems the better we like them, the higher the calorie count..
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,760 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Flash,

No church key?

I know a trick or two...

There is a way...
    Yes, I have one, but I will grab a bottle and take it to the patio before remembering I need an opener.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

PoliTalker (04-01-2020)

4. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Yes, I have one, but I will grab a bottle and take it to the patio before remembering I need an opener.
    You need to drink more of those coronas to improve your skills & stay in practice.......
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Constellation Brands Riding Demographics to Strong Beer Sales -- Market Talk
    Today 12:46 PM ET (Dow Jones)Print

12:46 ET - The company behind the Modelo and Corona beer lines--both brewed in Mexico--relies on strong sales in US urban areas with large hispanic populations. Corona Extra is the No. 1 beer brand in New York, Miami and Washington, D.C., CEO William Newlands says. Constellation also expects growth for Modelo as America's adult hispanic population grows. "With more than 1 million hispanics reaching legal drinking age each year ... we believe we're only scratching the surface of where this brand can go," Newlands says. The company's beer production will be streamlined with the expansion of a glass plant adjacent to Constellation's Nava brewery in Coahuila, Mexico. (matt.grossman@wsj.com; @mattgrossman)

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

April 03, 2020 12:46 ET (16:46 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2020 Dow Jones & Company, Inc

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Constellation Brands Riding Demographics to Strong Beer Sales -- Market Talk
    Today 12:46 PM ET (Dow Jones)Print

12:46 ET - The company behind the Modelo and Corona beer lines--both brewed in Mexico--relies on strong sales in US urban areas with large hispanic populations. Corona Extra is the No. 1 beer brand in New York, Miami and Washington, D.C., CEO William Newlands says. Constellation also expects growth for Modelo as America's adult hispanic population grows. "With more than 1 million hispanics reaching legal drinking age each year ... we believe we're only scratching the surface of where this brand can go," Newlands says. The company's beer production will be streamlined with the expansion of a glass plant adjacent to Constellation's Nava brewery in Coahuila, Mexico. (matt.grossman@wsj.com; @mattgrossman)

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

April 03, 2020 12:46 ET (16:46 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2020 Dow Jones & Company, Inc
    Modelo is good beer. Stouter than Corona which, although good, is as overrated as Patrón tequila.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    Modelo is good beer. Stouter than Corona which, although good, is as overrated as Patrón tequila.
    I like them both.. Including Modelo Negra...

Agree on Patron.. I like my tequila to taste like it, not much too ask is it!!!

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,449 Times in 52,464 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,513 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    I like them both.. Including Modelo Negra...

Agree on Patron.. I like my tequila to taste like it, not much too ask is it!!!
    LOL. Agreed on all points.

A few years ago I traveled to Mexico almost monthly on business for over 15 years. Lots of local brands of Tequila were both cheap and very good. No mixtos, some agave azuls. Also brought back lots of Kahlua at $10 a liter.
    God bless America and those who defend our Constitution.

"Hatred is a failure of imagination" - Graham Greene, "The Power and the Glory"

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Uncle View Post
    LOL. Agreed on all points.

A few years ago I traveled to Mexico almost monthly on business for over 15 years. Lots of local brands of Tequila were both cheap and very good. No mixtos, some agave azuls. Also brought back lots of Kahlua at $10 a liter.
    LOL.... Ahh the good O' days... We would go down to Juarez & I always trying different ones...