Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So are leftists thinking Coronavirus is going to take Trump down?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yes, even viruses and germs detest the Orange criminal clown gameshow host hooker fornicating dog.

Ask a stupid question...

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    He is responsible for how the government addresses health in America. He did not have to be, but he made it that way by slashing the CDC and response teams. He cannot walk away from that and you cannot deflect it into oblivion.
    Sorry, but voters will connect these messes to the man in charge. Happy? Quit saying that. I am a liberal. I care about other people. I am not like you rightys who see people as disposable profit units.
    When were the CDC and response teams allegedly "slashed"?

I noted that you unwittingly confessed to the motivation for this political propaganda campaign to pretend that there are "messes". "Voters will connect these messes to the man in charge". That sounds like a principle that Trotsky might have uttered, and you know what happened to him.

Claiming to "care about other people" doesn't make you a liberal, Nerdberg. It makes you a braggart.

And you do seem very happy that a virus is killing people and causing a degree of economic hardship that so far has fallen upon people of color in Asia.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    It sure is a great illustration of his ineptitude.
    In what way, specifically?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by McSlobber View Post
    Yes, even viruses and germs detest the Orange criminal clown gameshow host hooker fornicating dog.
    Are you one of those caring, tolerant, and loving liberals?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So who in America has died from the disease?
    I'm confident that the president's detractors are awaiting the first fatality with bated breath.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Who do they pray too?
    I think I know what liberals consider to be the "Most High":

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    It has the ability to lose the election for Daffy. He claimed responsibility for the climbing stock market and now it is dropping, like a stone. He cannot escape the blame if he wants the credit.
    Our corporations moved our manufacturing base to China so corporations could max profits. That will end up in empty shelves if the virus continues. Trump not only has to answer for what is happening but has to find a way to fix it. The problem is he is quite stupid and has an oversized ego. He will insert himself into everything. Everything Trump touches dies.
    This hads the potential to be huge, bigly even.
    You are doubling down on stupid.

You guys glom on the stock markets movements only when it goes down, and never when it goes up

With regards to production moving to China. I am not sure how that hurts Trump as he has been the one person bitching it about and trying to do something about it. Tariffs ring any bells? You and your globalist friends like Bernie are all for outsourcing to China.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-28-2020)

9. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,622 Times in 8,086 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I'm confident that the president's detractors are awaiting the first fatality with bated breath.
    Only 0.0056% of China's population has been infected with coronavirus. Just sayin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.2 For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-28-2020)

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,571 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

When were the CDC and response teams allegedly "slashed"?

I noted that you unwittingly confessed to the motivation for this political propaganda campaign to pretend that there are "messes". "Voters will connect these messes to the man in charge". That sounds like a principle that Trotsky might have uttered, and you know what happened to him.

Claiming to "care about other people" doesn't make you a liberal, Nerdberg. It makes you a braggart.

And you do seem very happy that a virus is killing people and causing a degree of economic hardship that so far has fallen upon people of color in Asia.
    That was a terrible and meandering post. you should think it over before you post.
    No I am not happy. You have no right and no information to make such a charge. Have you no bottom? Do the rightys pay you that much? is it is rubles?
    In 2018 Trump Trump fired key officials in the US Pandemic response team and did not replace them.
    Trump's next budget is a doozy, slashing CDC , HHS, and hospital preparedness budgets and others. he kills the ability of the CDC to monitor other countries from 49 to 10. He cuts funding for W.H.O.
    Trump does not care about such mundane things as public health or pandemics..
    You can bet the Dems will fight his budget cuts.

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Teflon Don View Post
    Only 0.0056% of China's population has been infected with coronavirus. Just sayin
    But that's a fact, but Trump! Pandemic! Pence! REEEEEEEEEEE!

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

I think Americans understand that this is out of his control.

But it has highlighted his issues w/ the truth & straight talk. I think most people will allot for optimistic/rosy language when it comes to most things, especially in politics. But when it comes to war, health & issues that are more serious, credibility is important. It takes something like this to realize how disengaged Trump is from the truth in general.

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdberg View Post
    No I am not happy. You have no right and no information to make such a charge. In 2018 Trump Trump fired key officials in the US Pandemic response team and did not replace them. Trump's next budget is a doozy, slashing CDC , HHS, and hospital preparedness budgets and others. he kills the ability of the CDC to monitor other countries from 49 to 10. He cuts funding for W.H.O. Trump does not care about such mundane things as public health or pandemics.. You can bet the Dems will fight his budget cuts.
    I said you "seem very happy that a virus is killing people and causing a degree of economic hardship that so far has fallen upon people of color in Asia". That's my considered opinion.

You don't get to decide who the "key officials in the US Pandemic response team" were in 2018.

I note that you have again insisted that "next budget is a doozy, slashing CDC , HHS, and hospital preparedness budgets and others", without appending a shred of evidence that any such proposed budgetary adjustments have actually taken place. I think we both know why.

Budget proposals are subject to Congressional debate and legislative action, but you knew that already, I suspect.

The "DEMS will fight" anything the president proposes, and we both know why that is, too. Don't we?

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Little Thingy View Post
    It takes something like this to realize how disengaged Trump is from the truth in general.
    Hilarious.

The leftist segment of the public represented here on JPP decided that the president was "disengaged from the truth in general" the moment they identified him as a threat to their politcal ambitions, didn't they, Little Thingy?

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,388 Times in 7,999 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 809 Times in 761 Posts

Hilarious.

The leftist segment of the public represented here on JPP decided that the president was "disengaged from the truth in general" the moment they identified him as a threat to their politcal ambitions, didn't they, Little Thingy?
    Do you find Trump to be truthful?

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So who in America has died from the disease?
    Fewer than have died from AIDS, influenza, heart disease, cancer, jst to name a few...but don't think that will stop many of the NPCs on the left from blaming this president for every tragic event. It won't.