Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Donnie YOUR market is finding new lows...

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye ExpressLane,

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    Only dirty Commies want the economy to tank and hurt millions of Americans. Scumbag.
    This will be my one and only comment to you.

Only greedy rich people who ignore the needs of the nation as they pursue personal riches want the stock market to rise at the expense of too-low taxation and too-low spending on social programs meant to deal with the worst effects of selfish and greedy capitalism. Smart rich people have their portfolios well-positioned for an overdue market correction.

Heck. We should be taxing stock buys! If you've got the money to buy stocks, you should be helping your nation, the nation that made it possible.

Since you are unable to discuss the situation without being nasty, insulting and disrespectful of a fellow American, your name is now on my Ignore List, where it will stay forever. It is highly foolish to talk to people who have shown they will insult you. That would be entering an abuser/enabler relationship. Logically, that is a bad idea. The wise move is to distance oneself from rude people. So I shall. Your further comments are now meaningless to me. You may as well be talking to a brick wall. Have a nice life, (if possible.)
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-28-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Thanks Donnie YOUR market is finding new lows...
    How is this about Trump?

25.3 and falling. That's 2 years WIPED OUT.
    Thanks for playing TRUMP ROULLETE!
    WRONG; why do you leftists love to lie and get giddy about wealth erosion? What does Trump have to do with this?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Going down:

Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following 2 Users Groan At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

Earl (02-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-28-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Wait, I thought this was still Obama's economy.
    That's only when good news is reported.

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump's MARKET. Tells us EVERYDAY!!!!
    So when the market was hitting record highs, it was Obama. Now it is Trump? Do you morons really think you can have everything BOTH ways?

So just for clarity, when the market recovers to new highs before the end of the year, it will be Trump right?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Dive, market, DIVE!
    Take DT down with you.
    WOW!! This post defines every leftist on the planet. Saved. November 3rd is going to be harsh on you.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

ExpressLane (02-28-2020)

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It is highly foolish to talk to people who have shown they will insult you.
    Have you applied this same precept to anyone who shares your political views?

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

We're going down.

BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZT!

Dive! Dive! Dive!

12. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzomin View Post
    When Trump got in he immediately started bragging about the market. I pointed out at that time, most presidents did not fixate on the market because you really cannot control it. It responds to outside forces. Trump does not know better or cannot help himself. But he atttached himself to it and now he is getting bit in the ass.This is Trump's childish behavior coming home.
    Trump is not too bright and works without a knowledge base. So shit like this happens. He knows his backers will pretend he is blameless. And so you rightys are.
    What does this have to do with Trump?

13. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

DT claimed credit every time the market hit 25,000.

Well, every time it hit 25K on the way UP, anyway.

Remember how he glowed about it on the way up?

DT on Twitter Jul 14, 2018: "The Stock Market hit 25,000 yesterday. Jobs are at an all time record - and that is before we fix some of the worst trade deals and conditions ever seen by any government. It is all happening!"

It just hit 25K again.

I don't suppose DT wants to take credit this time....

14. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-28-2020)

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,568 Times in 17,849 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,238 Times in 3,042 Posts
    Blog Entries

Going down:

Yes, the Obama economy.

So, Snowflake, you are reveling in a stock market drop caused by a Chinese virus.

Never mind the millions of Americans who are invested.

Not to worry, the Chinese virus will fade, the market will rebound and President Trump will be re-elected.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earl For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-28-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-28-2020)

17. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    So just for clarity, when the market recovers to new highs before the end of the year, it will be Trump right?
    No, then it will be because of something (unknown and unspecified) that Obama did years ago (that Trump reversed after he was elected, but it's still because of Obama), according to His acolytes.

18. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExpressLane View Post
    So do you think Trump controls natural disasters like COV19. And do you think the market would be at the same point it is today. So exactly what are you bitching about?
    I want to correct you on this; COV19 is not a disaster. It isn't remotely close to a disaster and saying that it is defies the facts. Not ONE American has died of the disease and only 2,765 have died WORLD WIDE. We had more people die from the common flu in one day.

19. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,969 Times in 14,556 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 949 Times in 933 Posts
    Blog Entries

Goodbye ExpressLane,

Only greedy rich people who ignore the needs of the nation as they pursue personal riches want the stock market to rise at the expense of too-low taxation and too-low spending on social programs meant to deal with the worst effects of selfish and greedy capitalism. Smart rich people have their portfolios well-positioned for an overdue market correction.

Heck. We should be taxing stock buys! If you've got the money to buy stocks, you should be helping your nation, the nation that made it possible.

Since you are unable to discuss the situation without being nasty, insulting and disrespectful of a fellow American, your name is now on my Ignore List, where it will stay forever. It is highly foolish to talk to people who have shown they will insult you. That would be entering an abuser/enabler relationship. Logically, that is a bad idea. The wise move is to distance oneself from rude people. So I shall. Your further comments are now meaningless to me. You may as well be talking to a brick wall. Have a nice life, (if possible.)
    You can't stand the truth. I have lost nothing by you running and hiding from the truth you scumbag. By. You might not see my posts but others that matter will .

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExpressLane For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-28-2020)

21. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

^This idiot wins the leftist retard award of the forum. I don't think Evince can even be this retarded. Seriously.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

ExpressLane (02-28-2020)