Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is tRump worried that the Corona Virus could cost him the election?

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,175 Times in 2,096 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 80 Times in 80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    Fuck you douche bag !!! Obama threw $10 trillion at the economy and doubled our healthcare costs ! I hope he dies a painful death !

You too !
    Since you believe everything the President Perv tells you, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.....lol

Trump inhereted an OUTSTANDING economy, while Obama inhereted a recession. Only the ignorant, or weak minded believe otherwise.
    Last edited by Tacomaman; 02-28-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-29-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-29-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Geez, President Perv owns these hapless and hopeless clowns. No wonder tRump bragged about how he likes stupid people.
    Please leave your Trump 2024 signs in your yard. That way, my dog will know where to take a dump.

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Of course not. Trump is laughing at the leftists. Document the number of deaths in the US that have resulted from the fake (wink,wink) Pandemic.....-0- Total number of cases world wide 80k.....total number of deaths resulting, less than a 10th that have been killed by the FLU BUG. Trump was ready and expecting this staged event. Let the left throw their temper tantrum. The US is protected from the fake virus.

You want to know when the left will correct the market they are crashing via fear and panic? Don't watch the stock market numbers...that is not a true indicator. Watch the price of crude oil per barrel...its how the World Banks control their fake petro dollar credit economy......artificially lowering or raising the price of crude. The entire World Bank Economy is based upon OIL and the speculation thereof.

When the price of crude approaches the 40 dollar per barrel mark...…..the elite banking families will really be losing their asses, they will not allow this to happen. That's why they are pissed at the Donald.....he is destroying their control of the World Economy and the power that comes with it. Trump has made the US energy independent and the World Banks can no longer depend upon their cash cow.....the manipulation of the price of oil to inject fear into the masses.

Watch the real indicator...….Crude Oil. As for me...…...let the bottom drop out of the oil market, I enjoy the low cost of energy as compared to the past 40+ years of manipulating the prices depending upon, not the actual cost of production but....the demand in peak seasons. Talk a about panic.....if the price of oil should drop below the 40 dollar mark....they might just have started something they can't control. All the markets around the world will crash.....expect the US MARKET which has been preparing for the past 3 years to become independent from these thieves to thrive on the worries of other nations. Trump has established international trade deals with all the main players. When the rest of the world crashes......the US will simply go back on a precious metal standard. There will be a few difficult times while the required adjustments are made but in the end...…..the US and its citizens will be back in control of their own fate with an economy actually based upon LABOR and PRODUCTION not speculation on the oil market.
    Contact me again when you come up with some additional nonsense about how Mexico is PAYING for the "Wall".........)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tacomaman For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-29-2020)

6. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tacomaman View Post
    Since you believe everything the President Perv tells you, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.....lol

Trump inhereted an OUTSTANDING economy, while Obama inhereted a recession. Only the ignorant, or weak minded believe otherwise.
    I experienced it first hand fuck wad ! Obama doubled my healthcare costs .... and than tripled it !

Die bitch !

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

He is terrified that the Corona Virus could cost him the election.
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmymccready For This Post:

PoliTalker (02-29-2020), ThatOwlWoman (02-29-2020)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Contact me again when you come up with some additional nonsense about how Mexico is PAYING for the "Wall".........)
    Mexico has more than paid for the wall. Who is protecting the southern border as we speak? The Mexican Military. The US taxpayers have saved enough money due to the reduction of ILLEGAL CROSSING to build a wall on the Canuck border as well.

Answer the question? How dead in the US because of this virus?

10. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Geez, President Perv owns these hapless and hopeless clowns. No wonder tRump bragged about how he likes stupid people.
    Trump ould give a person Coronavirus on 5th Avenue and not lose any voters.

11. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I experienced it first hand fuck wad ! Obama doubled my healthcare costs .... and than tripled it !

Die bitch !
    That story gets worse all the time. At least now we know you will vote for Bernie to get rid of those healthcare bills. Nice to see you espouse left-wing ideology now. Great growth on your part.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-29-2020)

13. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    That story gets worse all the time. At least now we know you will vote for Bernie to get rid of those healthcare bills. Nice to see you espouse left-wing ideology now. Great growth on your part.

You mean left-wing .... stupidity!

14. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You mean left-wing .... stupidity!
    One party wants to help you on healthcare. The Repubs want to loot you. You vote for being looted. Wanting to keep a terrible system in place is as smart as rightys get. They cannot learn. Enjoy a lifetime of worrying about illness or an accident destroying you or your family. It is the American way.

15. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

One party wants to help you on healthcare. The Repubs want to loot you. You vote for being looted. Wanting to keep a terrible system in place is as smart as rightys get. They cannot learn. Enjoy a lifetime of worrying about illness or an accident destroying you or your family. It is the American way.
    Help us on healthcare ???? OBAMA tripled my healthcare costs ! FU !

16. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tacomaman,

""If the coronavirus epidemic materially affects US economic growth it may increase the likelihood of Democratic victory in the 2020 election," Goldman Sachs analysts led by Ben Snider wrote in a report published Wednesday night. "

Well, look what it took to get Obama elected - a total Wall Street Melt Down.

The middle just has to be reminded of how dangerous Republican policy is to the economy.

Fire the experts who can best deal with this so you can give the already-rich another tax break.

Stupid!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

17. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Help us on healthcare ???? OBAMA tripled my healthcare costs ! FU !
    He provided health care to millions who did not have it. I know that does not balance your crazy claim?.Who cares about them? Who cares about the inner city clinics. Who cares about allowing children to stay on parent's policies until 26? Who cares about ending pre existing conditions? Who cares about ending lifetime limits? Who cares about seniors getting yearly wellness visits?
    It is all about your growing and BS claim.

18. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

He provided health care to millions who did not have it. I know that does not balance your crazy claim?.Who cares about them? Who cares about the inner city clinics. Who cares about allowing children to stay on parent's policies until 26? Who cares about ending pre existing conditions? Who cares about ending lifetime limits? Who cares about seniors getting yearly wellness visits?
    It is all about your growing and BS claim.
    Welfare for all ....

19. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,529 Times in 52,746 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Welfare for all ....
    I see that you prefer the current welfare-for-the-wealthy scheme. How very American of you.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain