Thread: FBI TRIED TO SET ME UP FOR A 'PERJURY TRAP' : deputy to former NSA Flynn

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Default FBI TRIED TO SET ME UP FOR A 'PERJURY TRAP' : deputy to former NSA Flynn

Former White House deputy national security adviser KT McFarland revealed new details about her interviews as part of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation at the Conservative Political Action Conference Thursday, saying federal prosecutors tried to get her to “plead guilty to a crime I didn’t commit” to play along with their “narrative.”

McFarland, who was the deputy to former national security adviser Michael Flynn and a former Fox News contributor, described her experience being approached by members of Mueller’s office.

“Two FBI agents were outside my house,” McFarland said, noting they “waited until my husband left.”

She added, “I was alone.”

McFarland said the agents described her as a “fact witness” in the investigation, and said she spent hours and hours being interviewed.
    She explained that the agents and prosecutors from Mueller’s office met with her several times, showing her “parts” of documents and phone logs, and asked her questions about them, but she didn’t remember.

“They were able to take Trump tweets, excerpts from text messages, things I said,” she explained. “And they said, ‘we think you should have remembered these things, and if you didn’t remember, we think that’s perjury.’”
    “It became clear that what they wanted me to do…was plead guilty to a crime I didn’t commit,” she said. “They wanted me to plead guilty for lying.”
    She added:
    “They expected me to plead guilty for a crime I didn’t commit, or implicate others, like President Trump, to save my own skin.”

McFarland said that “they didn’t have to prove me guilty. I had to prove myself innocent.”
    She said they ultimately told her lawyer they would not pursue charges once they realized they would not "get what they wanted to prove their case." She said she was “so beaten down” when the process was complete, she and her husband traveled to a remote area in the Scottish Highlands to try to “make sense” of what had happened.

She also plugged her new book, “Revolution: Trump, Washington and We the People.”

“I have stayed out of sight for two years,” she said. “But I am back.

“I am back in this fight,” she continued. “You need to be in this fight. You do not want a government who can do to you what they did to me, what they did to Trump.”

She added:
    “Do not give your country over to these people.”
    The Mueller investigation concluded last spring, and after nearly two years of investigating, Mueller announced that he had found no evidence of collusion or coordination between the Russian government and members of the Trump campaign.

As part of the probe, though, Flynn was charged with making false statements to FBI agents about his conversations and communications with former Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. Last month, Flynn and his attorney Sidney Powell moved to withdraw his guilty plea.

Flynn’s move to request a withdrawal of his guilty plea came just days after the Justice Department reversed course to recommend up to six months of prison time for him, alleging he was not fully cooperating or accepting responsibility for his actions. But then the DOJ said it would not "oppose" a sentence of probation. The sentencing remains in limbo.

Meanwhile, Attorney General Bill Barr, earlier this month, tapped an outside prosecutor to review Flynn's case. Jeff Jensen, the U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Missouri, has been assigned to Flynn’s case, and will be working hand-in-hand with the lead prosecutor on the Flynn case, Brandon Van Grack.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...ler-interviews
    I don't know how you were diverted / You were perverted too
    I don't know how you were inverted / No one alerted you

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Grokmaster (02-27-2020), Stretch (02-27-2020)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

“They were able to take Trump tweets, excerpts from text messages, things I said,” she explained. “And they said, ‘we think you should have remembered these things, and if you didn’t remember, we think that’s perjury.’”

“It became clear that what they wanted me to do…was plead guilty to a crime I didn’t commit,” she said. “They wanted me to plead guilty for lying.”

~~
    sounds like Strzok's M.O.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Grokmaster (02-27-2020), Stretch (02-27-2020)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

"...they'll find 6 ways to Sunday..........etc."
    Go get'm Flynn.
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretch For This Post:

Grokmaster (02-27-2020)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
    "...they'll find 6 ways to Sunday..........etc."
    Go get'm Flynn.
    FLYNN IS A TRAITOR.

But thanks for playing.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

8. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

Stretch (02-27-2020)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,758 Times in 11,557 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 889 Times in 847 Posts

moronicidal nitwit
    Abortion rights dogma can obscure human reason & harden the human heart so much that the same person who feels
    empathy for animal suffering can lack compassion for unborn children who experience lethal violence and excruciating
    pain in abortion.

Unborn animals are protected in their nesting places, humans are not. To abort something is to end something
    which has begun. To abort life is to end it.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    FLYNN IS A TRAITOR.

But thanks for playing.
    OH REALLY!! FOR OBJECTING TO PUTIN's BITCH OBAMA NOT SELLING UKRAINE WEAPONS???

HE WAS RAILROADED BY THE CRIMINAL OBAMA ADM.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber