Thread: DOJ Creates New Unit to Strip Citizenship from Terrorists, Criminals

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    then point out where i'm confused. show me where the constitution was written to tell me what I can and cannot do..........then show me where i'm wrong that the constitution doesn't tell the government what it can and cannot do. i'll wait
    YOUR DENIAL DOES NOT CHANGE THE LAW.

GET BUSY WITH THE NAME CHANGE..."NOT ALL THAT BRIGHT" would work...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    YOUR DENIAL DOES NOT CHANGE THE LAW.

GET BUSY WITH THE NAME CHANGE..."NOT ALL THAT BRIGHT" would work...
    what law? please be specific.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

then point out where i'm confused. show me where the constitution was written to tell me what I can and cannot do..........then show me where i'm wrong that the constitution doesn't tell the government what it can and cannot do. i'll wait
    First you want to only look at that which is in the Constitution, while ignoring the Amendments, and where does it tell me what I can or can't do; because you immediately tried to fall back on the Amendments.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

what law? please be specific.
    TIRED OF THE SILLIASS WORD DANCE, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, AND HAVE HAD YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU.

YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT, APPARENTLY.

READ THE OP...THAT IS THE LAW OF THE LAND, as of 1868, 1907, 1954 and post 9/11. WE CAN THROW YOUR PUNKASS OUT AND STRIP YOUR CITIZENSHIP IF YOU SO DESERVE.

"DUMBER THAN MOST" would also work...
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    First you want to only look at that which is in the Constitution, while ignoring the Amendments, and where does it tell me what I can or can't do; because you immediately tried to fall back on the Amendments.
    the constitution doesn't tell the people what they can and cannot do.......that's what i've been saying all this time. you made it sound like because it doesn't tell you that you CAN'T murder me and burn my house, that you can......which has nothing to do with the constitution.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TIRED OF THE SILLIASS WORD DANCE, YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT, AND HAVE HAD YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU.

YOU ARE JUST TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT, APPARENTLY.

READ THE OP...THAT IS THE LAW OF THE LAND, as of 1868, 1907, 1954 and post 9/11. WE CAN THROW YOUR PUNKASS OUT AND STRIP YOUR CITIZENSHIP IF YOU SO DESERVE.

"DUMBER THAN MOST" would also work...
    so you can't tell me what law and what constitutional basis it's on....................only morons need the government to tell them what the constitution means, MORON. nobody handed my ass to me LOL

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so you can't tell me what law and what constitutional basis it's on....................only morons need the government to tell them what the constitution means, MORON. nobody handed my ass to me LOL

Already cited the grounds upon which citizenship can be stripped, VIA legislated laws, which is how they are Constitutional.

LIKE I SAID DIMWIT YOU ARE NOT THE ARBITER OF WHAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL, AND YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, AS WELL.

THIS IS BORING. YOU ARE DULL...AND TALK IN CIRCLES.

"DENSER THAN YOU" would also fit...

De Oppresso Liber

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

[B]
    Already cited the grounds upon which citizenship can be stripped, VIA legislated laws, which is how they are Constitutional.
    and I asked you WHAT PRESCRIBED POWER is it using?

LIKE I SAID DIMWIT YOU ARE NOT THE ARBITER OF WHAT IS CONSTITUTIONAL, AND YOU ARE DELUSIONAL, AS WELL.
    whats the preamble to the constitution? read it for me.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FOR ALL THE DUMBASSES:

U.S. citizens can be stripped of citizenship for a variety of reasons, including becoming affiliated with a terrorist organization or a totalitarian party like the Communist Party, or if it is discovered that the person was not eligible for naturalization in the first place. The U.S. may also revoke citizenship for lying about their identity or “deliberate deceit on the part of the person” regarding other relevant information such as their employment.

~The U.S. started examining potentially fraudulent naturalization cases about a decade ago when a border official discovered 200 people who had been previously ordered deported but managed to obtain citizenship with false identities.

De Oppresso Liber

10. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the constitution doesn't tell the people what they can and cannot do.......that's what i've been saying all this time. you made it sound like because it doesn't tell you that you CAN'T murder me and burn my house, that you can......which has nothing to do with the constitution.
    KEWL; because this way I can claim that you said that there's nothing in the Constitution that forbids me and since you're only for the original Constitution, you're fine with it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Grokmaster (02-27-2020)

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

KEWL; because this way I can claim that you said that there's nothing in the Constitution that forbids me and since you're only for the original Constitution, you're fine with it.
    you can't be that stupid, seriously. you DO KNOW what the constitution does, right?

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

you can't be that stupid, seriously. you DO KNOW what the constitution does, right?
    But you've already confessed that there's nothing in the Constitution that forbids me from murdering you and burning down your house.

14. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

But you've already confessed that there's nothing in the Constitution that forbids me from murdering you and burning down your house.
    so, like domer and CFM, you are clueless when it comes to the constitution. I thought you were smarter than that, who knew.

15. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

so, like domer and CFM, you are clueless when it comes to the constitution. I thought you were smarter than that, who knew.
    STILL TILTING AT WINDMILLS, DUMBER THAN MOST?

De Oppresso Liber

16. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well; since this entire exchange has been about whether or not the Constitution says anything prohibiting me from murdering you and burning your house down, I can see why you want to change this.