Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rod Rosenstein's SISTER is a 'deep-stater' & responsible for the CORONAVIRUS SCARE!!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,170 Times in 15,241 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,899 Times in 2,641 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    80,000 deaths were caused by the H3N2 virus in the US 2017-18 flu season, the worst for 4 decades. Why are so many Americans utterly lacking in any sense of proportion?
    First off, these are leftist morons. Secondly, do you really think it is just America? The world seems to have lost all sense of proportion.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean. Nobody's blaming trump for coronavirus and they didn't blame him for H3N2 in 2017, either.
    STFU you lying worthless hack. Kill yourself. No one would miss you.
    Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

Eric Holder: “I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done,” I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.”

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Except that TRUMP will inevitably LIE through his teeth and ASS. Some things ARE inevitable.
    Like you do every fucking day on this forum? Seriously, see a mental health professional for this serious case of moron you have.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Havana Moon (02-27-2020)

5. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Anything more than a flight here or there, a group here or there and the CAPITAL CLASS will scream the loudest! Trump's peeps
    How many people have died here of Corona Virus? How many have died of the flu? You truly are the most worthless piece of human excrement I have ever encountered. You have the severest case of TDS on the planet. When Trump is re-elected, I hope you kill yourself. REALLY.

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,967 Times in 18,403 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,747 Times in 3,567 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    How many people have died here of Corona Virus? How many have died of the flu? You truly are the most worthless piece of human excrement I have ever encountered. You have the severest case of TDS on the planet. When Trump is re-elected, I hope you kill yourself. REALLY.
    She is a 69 year old Berniebot living in Florida, being a loony tune is a given!!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    First off, these are leftist morons. Secondly, do you really think it is just America? The world seems to have lost all sense of proportion.
    No, it's not just America I agree but you just seem to have so many nutters like Loony Central. I never imagined that anybody could be more away with the fairies than Desh but she's worse.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,359 Times in 1,709 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 869 Times in 798 Posts
    Blog Entries

The Trump smear campaign is in high gear, spewing out poisonous tripe.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,251 Times in 17,325 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,384 Times in 2,274 Posts

It's not just the US, my friend Martin came out here, stayed for a few days then went to see his wife's family in Kuala Lumpur and another friend in Cambodia. He was going to come back again on the way back but his wife and family started going apeshit begging him to come back early. So instead of flying out on the 20th March from Bangkok he's had to get a new single ticket from Phnom Penh to Manchester. Truly crazy, the world's gone mad.
    I can't blame average people for being afraid. Officials and others are flooding the news with scare stories, instead of saying that while it's very contagious, it's not deadly to most people.
    #Not My President

"christiefan" stands for Agatha, not Chris

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    I just watched the announcement that Pence is going to lead the corona response. When Pence was speaking he said Trump had taken "unprecedented steps" to prevent the virus from spreading. Even when Trump is pushing off responsibility he still has to get credit. What a laugh.
    Yeah, that's just great, putting not-a-doctor Pence in charge. Maybe real health professionals are refusing to work for him.
    #Not My President

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    I can't blame average people for being afraid. Officials and others are flooding the news with scare stories, instead of saying that while it's very contagious, it's not deadly to most people.
    I don't see many panicking here, but then again over a million Chinese tourists were told to go back home by the Chinese government. They are also warning them not to travel to the US as well.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...eaction-travel

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I don't see many panicking here, but then again over a million Chinese tourists were told to go back home by the Chinese government. They are also warning them not to travel to the US as well.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...eaction-travel
    Nobody's panicking here either, even with the constant news reports.
    #Not My President