Thread: Active shooter at beer factory

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,978 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 107 Times in 102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    Not made in Murica.
    No sir, it isn’t. I also drive a Yamaha motorcycle. Previously I rode Honda’s. Never had a Harley or Indian. I drove a VW Bug back in my younger days. My wife carries a Taurus 38, a fine, dependable weapon ... also not made in ‘Merica but likely by brown people in Brazil (who conservatives are supposed to hate or something... ... but that is fodder for another thread). But it’s all good as far as I’m concerned. I’m not some white supremacist or some dimwit that the left would like to paint all gun owners (yea, verily, all conservatives) to be. I am an America first person but have never shunned at purchasing some foreign made items.

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leaningright View Post
    No sir, it isn’t. I also drive a Yamaha motorcycle. Previously I rode Honda’s. Never had a Harley or Indian. I drove a VW Bug back in my younger days. My wife carries a Taurus 38, a fine, dependable weapon ... also not made in ‘Merica but likely by brown people in Brazil (who conservatives are supposed to hate or something... ... but that is fodder for another thread). But it’s all good as far as I’m concerned. I’m not some white supremacist or some dimwit that the left would like to paint all gun owners (yea, verily, all conservatives) to be. I am an America first person but have never shunned at purchasing some foreign made items.
    Mine come from all over

Desert Eagle .50AE - Magnum Research/IMI in Israel
    Multiple Glocks - Austria
    Taurus 38 and 44 Magnum - Brazil
    Multiple Ruger revolvers - Southport, CT
    Multiple Smith/Wesson Revolvers including the 500 Magnum - Springfield Massachusetts'
    Kimber 9mm and 45 - Yonkers, NY

3. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,617 Times in 2,816 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,328 Times in 1,225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Two things about you have been proven:

1) You think drunk driving is OK
    2) When a pussy like you can't answer a question, you run like a coward.
    you continue to assume shit that isn't true, making you the coward, especially when you can't prove your point, just your feels.......like the liberal you are.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

4. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by SmarterthanYou View Post
    you continue to assume shit that isn't true, making you the coward, especially when you can't prove your point, just your feels.......like the liberal you are.
    1) Then your words should quit indicating that you do. You keep proving it.
    2) You're the one that didn't answer the question and pretended it was a different question

5. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

1) Then your words should quit indicating that you do. You keep proving it.
    maybe you should improve your reading comprehension instead of relying on your feels and emotes.
    A sad commentary on we, as a people, and our viewpoint of our freedom can be summed up like this. We have liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans, yet those very people look at Constitutionalists as radical and extreme.................so those liberals and conservatives, Democrats and Republicans must believe that the constitution is radical and extreme.

6. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

maybe you should improve your reading comprehension instead of relying on your feels and emotes.
    I'm reading YOUR words.

When it comes to drunk driving, you said you didn't believe you should be stopped when no crime had been committed. Why do you think drunk driving isn't a crime?

When you can't answer the question, you pretend that it was a different question.

7. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I'm reading YOUR words.

When it comes to drunk driving, you said you didn't believe you should be stopped when no crime had been committed. Why do you think drunk driving isn't a crime?

When you can't answer the question, you pretend that it was a different question.
    this is how you fail. you jump to a conclusion that I didn't make. you read only what you want to read......you believe that because I don't think law enforcement can stop people randomly at checkpoints to see if they are breaking a law, that I must support drunk driving............nothing could be further from the truth, but you don't care for truth, you only care for your feels and emotes like a liberal

8. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

this is how you fail. you jump to a conclusion that I didn't make. you read only what you want to read......you believe that because I don't think law enforcement can stop people randomly at checkpoints to see if they are breaking a law, that I must support drunk driving............nothing could be further from the truth, but you don't care for truth, you only care for your feels and emotes like a liberal
    It's not jumping to a conclusion when your words indicate what you believe. I read your entire claim.

No, you said they can't stop you if no crime had been committed. Why do you think drunk driving isn't a crime?

9. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's not jumping to a conclusion when your words indicate what you believe. I read your entire claim.

No, you said they can't stop you if no crime had been committed. Why do you think drunk driving isn't a crime?

Just be honest. You're an anarchist that believes you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and however you want. You'd still be an idiot but you'd have some self respect.

10. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is my proof that you're jumping to the conclusion you want.

A long time ago we had a debate about reasonable suspicion........apparently you forgot that lesson. A checkpoint isn't a stop with reasonable suspicion, it's an unreasonable and unwarranted stop for a fishing expedition and you know it.

11. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Just be honest. You're an anarchist that believes you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, and however you want. You'd still be an idiot but you'd have some self respect.
    so now demanding the government adhere to its constitutional limits is anarchy? yep, you are indeed a liberal...maybe even a bigger one than we thought

12. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

so now demanding the government adhere to its constitutional limits is anarchy? yep, you are indeed a liberal...maybe even a bigger one than we thought
    You believing you can do whatever you want, whenever you want, however you want without regard to how it affects the rights of others is what makes you an anarchist.

You, based on what YOU'VE said, believe it's OK to drive drunk. That's why I hope when a drunk driver in your area hits someone, it's your family.

Where does the Constitution say you can drive drunk? You believe you can and claim the Constitution supports you doing so.

13. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    You're just has vulnerable to gun violence has anybody else.
    If that dipshit has guns in the house, MORE likely to experience gun violence.

14. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,173 Times in 10,391 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

if its not guns, it would be knives, bats, vehicles, or bombs................but the thing you disarmament cowards need to reconcile is 'are you willing to kill millions to disarm us'?

More stupid posts from the forum moron.

“If/would”.

15. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

there is my proof that you're jumping to the conclusion you want.

A long time ago we had a debate about reasonable suspicion........apparently you forgot that lesson. A checkpoint isn't a stop with reasonable suspicion, it's an unreasonable and unwarranted stop for a fishing expedition and you know it.
    When you base something off what another person SAID, it's not jumping to a conclusion.

There was no debate. You made a claim and demanded it be the one that was accepted.

What is your argument, wait until an INNOCENT person's right to life has been violated because a selfish bastard like you thinks he should be able to drive drunk?

Based on your logic, it's wrong for the police to run radar and write citations to speeders.