Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Republican Senator Thinks God Made Telephones.

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,176 Times in 14,712 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 952 Times in 936 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jerome View Post
    So is the N-word.
    Oh they never use the N word in the North? <sarcasm>

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

'Pro-creation" is some sort of endorsement of intelligent design by the scientific community?

I may never read anything so batshit retarded, ever again. Do you wear a bib, by any chance?

Oh, and here's a story about us witnessing the birth of a star in 2013, you fucking moron:
    https://www.manchester.ac.uk/discove...-massive-star/
    Ad Hominem BS? Really? Typical

Idiocy....even the STORY about the birth of a star refutes your BS. Did you not read it? Words such as "EMBRYONIC": An organism PRIOR TO BIRTH. Indeed then you have the ever popular objective scientific terms, "......we already BELIEVED....." . "...we were not expecting to see such a massive EMBRYONIC STAR...." "...this CLOUD is "EXPECTED" to "FORM" at least ONE STAR...."

Indeed this is a STORY....not based on the observed birth of a star but....as stated clearly in the STORY, "Different THORIES Exist (theory: an IDEA void of the objective evidence to be known as a FACT of SCIENCE...but a tentative INSIGHT of an accepted HYPOTHESIS)…….as to how these massive stars form but the teams findings LEND WEIGHT (another Objective Scientific Term?) to the IDEA that the entire cloud begins to collapse inward...….."

You presented no evidence of a NEW STAR born....you presented the USUAL pseudo bullshit presenting speculation, opinion and conjecture as some type of FACT. How do we know if this CLOUD will form a new star? Wait around for few billion more years?

Perhaps the authors of this (wink, wink) STORY have never heard of the LAW OF THE EXCLUDED MIDDLE. Either a position is true....or its negate is true, nothing can be both TRUE and FALSE.

You presented a STORY as proof of the birth of a new star.....yet YOUR OWN STORY presents the context of the story as presenting an UNBORN cloud of gas that is being THEROIZED as one day being a STAR.

The Truth? Its either a star or its a cloud of gas in a suggested "embryonic" state of PRE BIRTH. Its a cloud of cosmic dust that exists in what the pseudo scientists call a STAR NURSERY, i.e., a Nebula not a star...yet no one has witnessed the actual birth of a star.. http://www.nasa.gov/multiamedia/imag...ature_643.html

FYI: PRO CREATION is a fact of applied science as presented by the experiments of Louis Pasteur. LIFE ONLY COMES FROM EXISTING LIFE...i.e., pro-creation. Within species....i.e., BIO-GENESIS

Life cannot be duplicated in nature or in the lab....void of the pre-existing life of any species. Makes one wonder where the first life came from....no? If nature cannot produce life in a supposed Spontaneous (outside of existing life) Generation as claimed is the 1st tenet of Evolution ( first biological life arose from dead non living matter by random chance). No building will stand without a solid foundation. The evolutionists want to ignore the only logical conclusion to their theory...……..if life came about naturally, the 1st life had to form Spontaneously from DEAD MATTER....or there logically must have been a superior creating force.

The better question? Was Adam created without a belly button? Or....how many angels can dance on the head of pin? The point....you present ad hominem speculation that cannot be answered via the laws of physics or science and demand that be considered as truth. In reality: You present nothing worthy of debate.
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-28-2020 at 06:54 PM.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Who needs to spread rumors? The putrid political bent of a HUGE percentage of you is on proud display. It's why Trump only does his klan rallies in the south.

You almost elected a fucking pedophile senator, jesus.
    Why would Trump do a rally of Democrats lol?

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

God probably made Twitter and the tweeting baby balloon, too.

And the Corona Virus.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-29-2020)

6. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got made DT so we would be unprepared for the corona virus as a test of our will to survive any challenge.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Groans At PoliTalker For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (03-03-2020)