Thread: Only racist right wing judges need apply

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,612 Times in 11,610 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    I am talking about them too. Note this one . You are calling names and Zombie who only calls names are at it proving the case. The problem is you are unable to see what is so apparent.

The problem is you are unable to see what is so apparent.
    You mean like Trump declaring martial law and halting the election? Or are you referring to Russia controlling our elections?

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I'm talking about the "America, love it or leave it" bunch. I'm pretty sure that you know which side claims them, and it's not the left. Yes, some lefties are hateful too but we got nothing on the Rightwingers.
    it's not the left.
    Nor is it the main stream right. That is like blaming all Muslims for the terrorist acts of a few.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle_Eye For This Post:

TOP (02-26-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-26-2020)

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,629 Times in 16,562 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Why are you limiting it to just this thread??

Could it be; because you know that any research of other threads, are going to destroy your mind set??
    Hasn't he met desh?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-26-2020)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Hasn't he met desh?
    NO SHIT!!
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,641 Times in 27,298 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,977 Times in 2,694 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle-Eye View Post
    Nor is it the main stream right. That is like blaming all Muslims for the terrorist acts of a few.
    From what I can tell, there are a considerable number of established conservative posters over the years here who generally have refrained from cursing and vulgarity. And there are a few lefties who curse like sailors.

But the most striking thing to me has always been the amount of self-professed conservative "Christians" who swear, curse, and indulge in extremely vulgar language.

To Curse is to Sin,
    To Curse is to Dishonor God,
    Cursing Ruins Your Witness of Jesus

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
    “Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

James 1:26 ESV
    “If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

Matthew 15:11 ESV
    “It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 12:36 ESV
    “I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

Hosea 4:2 ESV
    “There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

James 3:10 (NKJV)
    it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

Ephesians 4:29, MSG
    “Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

Matthew 5:22
    “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
    “There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).

https://www.openbible.info/topics/using_profanity
    https://www.biblestudytools.com/bibl...-of-a-sin.html

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (02-26-2020)

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    From what I can tell, there are a considerable number of established conservative posters over the years here who generally have refrained from cursing and vulgarity. And there are a few lefties who curse like sailors.

But the most striking thing to me has always been the amount of self-professed conservative "Christians" who swear, curse, and indulge in extremely vulgar language.
    Isn't your cyber stalking also a sin, seeing as how it would seem to be covetous and lustful??
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There are a lot of things that are taboo in the bible but are interpreted differently today than 2000 years ago. Plus swearing on the internet is used to show feelings about others. I love when non believers try to school believers in the meanings of bible references.

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 83,323 Times in 53,232 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,661 Times in 4,380 Posts
    Blog Entries

I dunno, EE. When you experience something over and over, no matter where, and it is associated with a particular group of ppl, you start to believe that it's something about the belief system of that particular group of ppl. My ignore list here is almost 100% vulgar, hateful righties. When I comment on political news stories on other sites, the righties swarm to attack. This happens even on non-political stories.

For instance, in the last 24 hours I have been called "unhinged," "communist," "insane," "hateful for wishing ppl would die just to get rid of Trump," "fucked up bitch," and even worse -- all on a story on our local news station's page about COVID-19/coronavirus. My sin? Pointing out that it's panic and possibly erroneous information being spread by the media that is affecting the stock markets the last couple of days. This is not just a single event. This happens every. single. time. I or another leftie posts. Ironically, this county tends to vote blue and was one of only a few in 2016, for instance, that went for Clinton. You wouldn't expect this sort of rage here but there you go.

I can see why some ppl on the left believe in disinformation bots because these guys say almost the same things -- no matter what the story is -- and their reaction to *anything* perceived as the slightest criticism of TRE45ON or the Right is instantaneous.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

12. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Hasn't he met desh?
    OH good, you're branching out in your creepy stalking and trolling and obsession with ppl. Very good!
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals." -- Mark Twain

13. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I dunno, EE. When you experience something over and over, no matter where, and it is associated with a particular group of ppl, you start to believe that it's something about the belief system of that particular group of ppl. My ignore list here is almost 100% vulgar, hateful righties. When I comment on political news stories on other sites, the righties swarm to attack. This happens even on non-political stories.

For instance, in the last 24 hours I have been called "unhinged," "communist," "insane," "hateful for wishing ppl would die just to get rid of Trump," "fucked up bitch," and even worse -- all on a story on our local news station's page about COVID-19/coronavirus. My sin? Pointing out that it's panic and possibly erroneous information being spread by the media that is affecting the stock markets the last couple of days. This is not just a single event. This happens every. single. time. I or another leftie posts. Ironically, this county tends to vote blue and was one of only a few in 2016, for instance, that went for Clinton. You wouldn't expect this sort of rage here but there you go.

I can see why some ppl on the left believe in disinformation bots because these guys say almost the same things -- no matter what the story is -- and their reaction to *anything* perceived as the slightest criticism of TRE45ON or the Right is instantaneous.
    JPP is not a good representation of neither left or right. This place reminds me of a 3rd class honkey tonk, that has bar fights nightly. I found a site that people stay relatively peaceful and argue the issues rather than debase each other. I don't post a lot over there as I enjoy bar fights. Lol
    You may know the site already. But if not and you want it PM me.
    Last edited by Eagle_Eye; 02-26-2020 at 06:05 PM.

14. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,788 Times in 17,242 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,593 Times in 4,271 Posts

This is a right-leaning board.
    Back to the thread. Scalia set a principle on recusal. he refused to do it. He ruled on one case involving a guy, Cheney, he went hunting with a week earlier. His caddie Clarence has done the same thing. http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/03/18/scalia.recusal/ The appearance of the court do not matter to them. They will sell it out to rule for the rightys.

15. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

JPP is not a good representation of neither left or right. This place reminds me of a 3rd class honkey tonk, that has bar fights nightly. I found a site that people stay relatively peaceful and argue the issues rather than debase each other. I don't post a lot over there as I enjoy bar fights. Lol
    You may know the site already. But if not and you want it PM me.
    Sure, thanks. Probably don't have time for another forum but I'll take a look.

PS -- I kinda enjoy the bar fights too. lol

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Trump Launches New Attack On Supreme Court, Demands Liberal Justices Recuse
    The president wants associate justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg to sit out any “Trump-related” cases.

President Donald Trump launched a new attack on the judicial system on Monday, targeting the nation’s high court by demanding that two liberal Supreme Court justices recuse themselves from any case involving him or his administration.

Trump claimed associate justices Sonia Sotomayor and Ruth Bader Ginsburg couldn’t be fair to him
    You gotta love it when Trump claims other people are biased. Especially on the SCOTUS, as if there aren't 5 conservatives 2 pushed in by Trump himself. Why not include the other Obama appointment Keagan?

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

What makes something vulgar or a swear/curse word other than some standard set by man?

Telling an idiot like you that you're a fucking dumbass isn't designed to tear you down, defile you, nor is is careless. It's designed to motivate you, build you up, and help you become less of a dumbass.

18. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Leftist View Post
    You gotta love it when Trump claims other people are biased. Especially on the SCOTUS, as if there aren't 5 conservatives 2 pushed in by Trump himself. Why not include the other Obama appointment Keagan?
    When Trump wins his second term, RBG dies, and he gets to appoint #3 giving the Court a stronger Conservative leaning, it will be when your grandkids are old and gray before a left leaning Court has a possibility of existing. With the Conservative leaning Court, things can get back to where the founders intended them to be and in line with the Constitution.