Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got to admit, if Trump isn't reelected we sure are going to miss the hilarity"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    Should Trump lose, every single Conservative here will pretend they never voted for him, never supported him, never even heard of him.
    But he isn't. Have you signed up for suicide watch for November 3rd? I hope not. I won't miss you.

They will all be struck by the same curious case of amnesia that afflicted them after Bush the Dumber. Symptoms include; sudden care about the federal deficit, impotence, birth certificates, and stapling kitchen items to their faces.
    Apparently, you suffer from a severe case of mental retardation. You should be kept under observation in a padded cell.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yup
    Russian trolls and their supporters go on Ignore, automatically: no second chance.

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,239 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 124 Times in 120 Posts

Should Trump lose, every single Conservative here will pretend they never voted for him, never supported him, never even heard of him.

They will all be struck by the same curious case of amnesia that afflicted them after Bush the Dumber. Symptoms include; sudden care about the federal deficit, impotence, birth certificates, and stapling kitchen items to their faces.
    Trump WHO? Bush the dumber......did he not serve 8 years and then retired without getting defeated? Why Bush? Just a flip side of the Obama Coin.....both work for the elite banking families and their fake petro dollar credit economy. Bush the senior.....a career deep state Clowns in America agent? As far as I am concerned there have been only 3 righteous presidents over the past 100 years that actually cared about the people they were serving. Jack Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, and Mr. Donald John Trump.....the rest are nothing but puppets controlled by world elites.

2 of these "MEN" were shoot, one fatally, and the other shoot several times......and more than likely the 3rd will end up as WET WORK if he is to be removed from office as you sure as hell will not defeat him at the ballot box.

I would not piss on a social elite Roosevelt progressive.....from either party, as one help create the fake federal reserve and the other introduced the communist manifesto to the shores of the Untied States.
    Last edited by Ralph; 02-24-2020 at 01:43 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ralph For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2020)

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 Times in 9,828 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 510 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Trump praises Pakistan while announcing $3B India arms deal"

"Trump's remark that the U.S. has a "very good" relationship with Pakistan may not be well received by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi." Our relationship with Pakistan is a very good one,” Trump said."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...-deal-n1141491

Now do you think that Trump has any idea that even mentioning the word Pakistan in India is even worse than wearing a Hillary Tshirt to a Unite the Right rally? Is it any wonder other world leaders think he is a buffoon

Must be he never took world history back at Wharton, makes you wonder if he could even pick the two countries out on a map, and he is the supposedly the leader of the Free World

Scary, but funny
    it's called being honest, look into it, poop chute personified.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater Lunchbreak For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-24-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    Trump WHO?
    It's exactly what every one of you will say the moment he's gone.

Bush the dumber......did he not serve 8 years and then retired without getting defeated?
    He didn't win the first time, and it's doubtful he won the second.

And his 8 years resulted in the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression because of his policies and the policies you support.

Just a flip side of the Obama Coin.....both work for the elite banking families and their fake petro dollar credit economy.
    See what I mean? It's weird that Bush had no Conservative support despite having nothing but Conservative support. Now you are trying to distance yourself from him by posturing. It doesn't work.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

8. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
    I would not piss on a social elite Roosevelt progressive.....from either party, as one help create the fake federal reserve and the other introduced the communist manifesto to the shores of the Untied States.
    I guarantee that the moment Trump loses, you will distance yourself and your beliefs from him just as you did from Bush the Dumber on this thread.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

9. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guarantee that the moment Trump loses, you will distance yourself and your beliefs from him just as you did from Bush the Dumber on this thread.
    I grantee that after Trump wins there won't be enough crow on the planet for you leftist retards to eat.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Address the topic, not other posters.

10. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Trump's remark that the U.S. has a "very good" relationship with Pakistan may not be well received by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi." Our relationship with Pakistan is a very good one,” Trump said."

Now do you think that Trump has any idea that even mentioning the word Pakistan in India is even worse than wearing a Hillary Tshirt to a Unite the Right rally? Is it any wonder other world leaders think he is a buffoon

Must be he never took world history back at Wharton, makes you wonder if he could even pick the two countries out on a map, and he is the supposedly the leader of the Free World

Scary, but funny
    NOT FUNNY!
    Trump is the most dangerous man in America.

11. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Got to admit, if Trump isn't reelected we sure are going to miss the hilarity"
    HA HA HA!

So crying snow flakes arose out of hilarity?

12. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,970 Times in 32,285 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,869 Times in 2,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

if Trump isn't re-elected
    nothing to worry about then......
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

13. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,324 Times in 2,774 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Arsecheese wants to convince you and I ...
    Between you and I, me am a little disappointed. A person who sounds off all the time about how uneducated other posters are should take care not to confuse subjective and objective cases!

14. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,629 Times in 9,297 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

That would be four years, not eight, and no need to "whine," lived thru Reagan and Bush, and Trump never really gets anything done, the vast majority of Trumpism is via Executive Action and can be easily erased with the stroke of a pen. Besides, as I said, the hilarity would be missing
    Fascism isn't funny!
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,784 Times in 17,103 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,343 Times in 2,262 Posts
    Blog Entries

Scary, but funny
    I would miss the trolls and retards here for sure.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AssHatZombie View Post
    it's called being honest, look into it, poop chute personified.
    Another one who must have flunked social studies in school, let me help you out there "ass," even mentioning Pakistan in the company of Indians isn't advised, as I said, it is like wearing a Hillary Tshirt to a Unite the Right rally, and now we got a President praising his relations with Pakistan while selling military aid to India

As I said, the hilarity

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,217 Times in 13,952 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,053 Times in 2,848 Posts

I would miss the trolls and retards here for sure.
    Oh no, then they really go into their Hannity conspiracy mode, it gets even funnier