Thread: "Limbaugh: Democrats who set up George W. Bush to go to war with Iraq"

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,733 Times in 4,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,366 Times in 1,291 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Except dude you act like there aren't liberal echo chambers and liberals don't demand to hear only what they want to hear. Nothing wrong with calling out the 'other side' but when you engage in the exact same behavior it rings a little empty.
    Ahh, but right wing broadcasting companies buy up small stations and then enforce Limbaugh on the daily play list.....then they proclaim Limbaugh is a ratings king.

Limbaugh has a DOCUMENTED HISTORY of lying, race baiting, sexist remarks and gross exaggerations/misrepresentations. Now given his professed success, I would like you to name any liberal broadcaster that matches him. Ill wait.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

jimmymccready (02-23-2020)

3. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
    Ahh, but right wing broadcasting companies buy up small stations and then enforce Limbaugh on the daily play list.....then they proclaim Limbaugh is a ratings king.

Limbaugh has a DOCUMENTED HISTORY of lying, race baiting, sexist remarks and gross exaggerations/misrepresentations. Now given his professed success, I would like you to name any liberal broadcaster that matches him. Ill wait.
    You’re not addressing my comment about liberal echo chambers as if y’all don’t engage in that. I answered in another post why there’s not a left wing equivalent of Rush

4. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Being lazy I would copy and paste Grind's previous answer to this if I could find it because it's a good one. Cliff Notes: Liberals have dominate the media, arts and entertainment for so long there was never an opportunity for someone like Rush to exist on the left. Rush and Fox News came about because conservative voices weren't represented in the media. As the internet has taken off and more right wing outlets existing Rush has carried far less influence than he once did.
    I would hope Rush didn't represent all conservatives with his lies, exaggerations and general nastiness. Please don't say he speaks or spoke for you!

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

5. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Being lazy I would copy and paste Grind's previous answer to this if I could find it because it's a good one. Cliff Notes: Liberals have dominate the media, arts and entertainment for so long there was never an opportunity for someone like Rush to exist on the left. Rush and Fox News came about because conservative voices weren't represented in the media. As the internet has taken off and more right wing outlets existing Rush has carried far less influence than he once did.
    I'm so sick and tired of hearing that BS about "the liberal media bias"....Noam Chomsky put that crap to rest with Manufacturing Consent (book and video) years ago. And where the hell was this liberal media bias leading up to the bogus Iraq War (remember Judith Miller)? Fox News and company was an answer to Pacifica Broadcasting....you know, the company that disgraced former Sen. Newt Gingrich tried to do a congressional hit job on similar to the old McCarthy hearings?

What always cracked me up is that when all these complaints started, the "big three" networks still ruled commercial TV....and they sure as hell were owned and operated by conservatives. But yet, they still held to the standard of objectivity for the most part.. until Reagan destroyed the Fairness Doctrine. Cable gave the right wing yahoos an avenue to throw standards out the window....so their opposite number followed suit.

So if conservatives want to bitch about things, they should remember who created it.
    During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.

George Orwell

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

TTQ64 (02-25-2020)

7. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal

You’re not addressing my comment about liberal echo chambers as if y’all don’t engage in that. I answered in another post why there’s not a left wing equivalent of Rush
    Ahh, but this goes to the heart of the problem....the right wing crows of dominance over the air waves via the likes of Limbaugh and Fox News. I asked you to provide the liberal counter parts of equal stature. If you can't that means that any "liberal echo chambers" that exist are of little concern in comparison despite their existence.

George Orwell

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

TTQ64 (02-25-2020)

9. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,646 Times in 10,702 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 618 Times in 607 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Limbaugh: Democrats who set up George W. Bush to go to war with Iraq now organizing 'silent coup' against Trump"

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday wagged his finger at Democrats and U.S. intelligence agencies, arguing they tricked former President George W. Bush into the Iraq War and are now trying to do the same to President Trump."

"The deep state, Limbaugh asserted, planted fake evidence of weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) to push Bush into the Iraq War and is now "making up evidence" of Russian ties to Trump."

"Nonprofit group On the Issues pointed out that the radio host, who recently received the Medal of Freedom from Trump, was a huge supporter of the Iraq War and the claims of WMDs as reasoning for the conflict. Limbaugh in 2006 announced his plan to 'get out the truth on weapons of mass destruction,' blaming 'the obdurate stubbornness and blindness of the Democrats and the drive-by media"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...&ICID=ref_fark

Does the hypocrisy on the right have any limits?

And the sad part is that there are a whole lot of conservatives out there that will believe this dribble

AND EVERY LEFTIST HERE WILL DENY THESE FACTS:

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    -- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
    --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
    --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
    --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
    --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
    Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
    -- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
    -Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
    -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
    Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
    -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
    -- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
    -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
    -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
    -- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
    -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
    -- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
    -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
    -- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
    -- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
    -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
    -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
    -- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

I asked very direct questions of the top people in the CIA and people who'd served in the Clinton administration. And they said they believed that Saddam Hussein either had weapons or had the components of weapons or the ability to quickly make weapons of mass destruction. What we're worried about is an A-bomb in a Ryder truck in New York, in Washington and St. Louis. It cannot happen. We have to prevent it from happening.
    -- Rep. Richard Gephardt (D, MT) Nov. 2, 2003

https://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-25-2020)

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    AND EVERY LEFTIST HERE WILL DENY THESE FACTS:

Democrat Quotes on Iraq Weapons of Mass Destruction

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
    -- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
    --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
    --President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
    --Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
    --Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
    Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
    -- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
    -Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
    -- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
    Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
    -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"I mean, we have three different countries that, while they all present serious problems for the United States -- they're dictatorships, they're involved in the development and proliferation of weapons of mass destruction -- you know, the most imminent, clear and present threat to our country is not the same from those three countries. I think Iraq is the most serious and imminent threat to our country."
    -- Sen. John Edwards (D, NC) Feb. 24, 2002

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
    -- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." "
    -- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed. We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Edward Kennedy (D, MA) Sep. 27, 2002

"Now let me be clear -- I suffer no illusions about Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal man. A ruthless man. A man who butchers his own people to secure his own power. He has repeatedly defied UN resolutions, thwarted UN inspection teams, developed chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity. He's a bad guy. The world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him."
    -- State Senator Barack Obama (Democrat, Illinois) Oct. 2, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
    -- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Senator John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"We stopped the fighting [in 1991] on an agreement that Iraq would take steps to assure the world that it would not engage in further aggression and that it would destroy its weapons of mass destruction. It has refused to take those steps. That refusal constitutes a breach of the armistice which renders it void and justifies resumption of the armed conflict."
    -- Sen. Harry Reid (D. NV) Oct. 9, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
    -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
    -- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"I come to this debate, Mr. Speaker, as one at the end of 10 years in office on the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, where stopping the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction was one of my top priorities. I applaud the President on focusing on this issue and on taking the lead to disarm Saddam Hussein. ... Others have talked about this threat that is posed by Saddam Hussein. Yes, he has chemical weapons, he has biological weapons, he is trying to get nuclear weapons."
    -- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D. CA) Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
    -- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
    -- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
    -- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

"People can quarrel with whether we should have more troops in Afghanistan or internationalize Iraq or whatever, but it is incontestable that on the day I left office, there were unaccounted for stocks of biological and chemical weapons."
    -- Ex President Bill Clinton, Jul. 22, 2003 (Interview with CNN Larry King)

I asked very direct questions of the top people in the CIA and people who'd served in the Clinton administration. And they said they believed that Saddam Hussein either had weapons or had the components of weapons or the ability to quickly make weapons of mass destruction. What we're worried about is an A-bomb in a Ryder truck in New York, in Washington and St. Louis. It cannot happen. We have to prevent it from happening.
    -- Rep. Richard Gephardt (D, MT) Nov. 2, 2003

https://www.davidstuff.com/political/wmdquotes.htm
    And yet they all voted on a resolution that there had to be confirmation of WMD's being manufactured and used by Hussein before authorizing the Shrub to use military force H.J.Res.114...in conjunction with complying with UN resolution 1441.

So no matter what they thought, they wanted irrefutable proof....of which the Shrub & company didn't have.

Next.

George Orwell

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-25-2020)

13. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And yet they all voted on a resolution that there had to be confirmation of WMD's being manufactured and used by Hussein before authorizing the Shrub to use military force H.J.Res.114...in conjunction with complying with UN resolution 1441.

So no matter what they thought, they wanted irrefutable proof....of which the Shrub & company didn't have.

Next.
    1441 was VIOLATED THE MINUTE HUSSEIN BLOCKED INSPECTIONS. EVRY DEMOCRAT LISTED ABOVE SIGNED THE RESOLUTION FOR USE OF FORCE, (except Obama) ,AFTER SPENDING FIVE YEARS DECLARING HUSSEIN THE GREATEST THREAT TO US NATIONAL SECURITY..LONG BEFORE BUSH WAS POTUS.

HUSSEIN WAS GIVEN SIX MONTHS W/ZERO INSPECTIONS, TO MOVE HIS WMDS WHEREVER HE CHOSE, WHICH WAS THE ONLY OTHER BAATHIST NATION ON EARTH...SYRIA.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grokmaster For This Post:

Truth Detector (02-25-2020)

15. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,338 Times in 2,286 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 633 Times in 549 Posts
    Blog Entries

Except dude you act like there aren't liberal echo chambers and liberals don't demand to hear only what they want to hear. Nothing wrong with calling out the 'other side' but when you engage in the exact same behavior it rings a little empty.
    There are plenty on all sides that should be treated the same way you'd treat anyone wandering the streets in a placard and ringing their bell.

16. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Next.

1441 was VIOLATED THE MINUTE HUSSEIN BLOCKED INSPECTIONS. EVRY DEMOCRAT LISTED ABOVE SIGNED THE RESOLUTION FOR USE OF FORCE, (except Obama) ,AFTER SPENDING FIVE YEARS DECLARING HUSSEIN THE GREATEST THREAT TO US NATIONAL SECURITY..LONG BEFORE BUSH WAS POTUS.

HUSSEIN WAS GIVEN SIX MONTHS W/ZERO INSPECTIONS, TO MOVE HIS WMDS WHEREVER HE CHOSE, WHICH WAS THE ONLY OTHER BAATHIST NATION ON EARTH...SYRIA.
    You lie. The UN WMD inspector Blix stated for the record that "difficulty" was met with a handful of sites out of hundreds...the inspector DID NOT claim total "BLOCKAGE" as you do here. I suggest you read up on what Blix reported, that the difficulties were resolved and it would take time to complete his inspections. Like it or not, the Shrub and company violated Congressional and UN law they agreed upon...and history has shown the invasion/occupation was based on that LIE. Especially when you refer to that disaster dog & pony show Powell pub on regarding Syria. All of that was proven to be lies and fabrications. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Deal with it...because your moronic mouthpiece Limbaugh obviously can't.

George Orwell

17. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    "Limbaugh: Democrats who set up George W. Bush to go to war with Iraq now organizing 'silent coup' against Trump"

"Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Friday wagged his finger at Democrats and U.S. intelligence agencies, arguing they tricked former President George W. Bush into the Iraq War and are now trying to do the same to President Trump."

"The deep state, Limbaugh asserted, planted fake evidence of weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) to push Bush into the Iraq War and is now "making up evidence" of Russian ties to Trump."

"Nonprofit group On the Issues pointed out that the radio host, who recently received the Medal of Freedom from Trump, was a huge supporter of the Iraq War and the claims of WMDs as reasoning for the conflict. Limbaugh in 2006 announced his plan to 'get out the truth on weapons of mass destruction,' blaming 'the obdurate stubbornness and blindness of the Democrats and the drive-by media"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...&ICID=ref_fark

Does the hypocrisy on the right have any limits?

And the sad part is that there are a whole lot of conservatives out there that will believe this dribble
    mostly agree. Limbaugh is a windbag, and a neocon just like the rest of them

18. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You lie. The UN WMD inspector Blix stated for the record that "difficulty" was met with a handful of sites out of hundreds...the inspector DID NOT claim total "BLOCKAGE" as you do here. I suggest you read up on what Blix reported, that the difficulties were resolved and it would take time to complete his inspections. Like it or not, the Shrub and company violated Congressional and UN law they agreed upon...and history has shown the invasion/occupation was based on that LIE. Especially when you refer to that disaster dog & pony show Powell pub on regarding Syria. All of that was proven to be lies and fabrications. A matter of fact, a matter of history. Deal with it...because your moronic mouthpiece Limbaugh obviously can't.
    BLIX WAS AN ANTI-AMERICAN, DUPLICITOUS LIAR...AS ARE NEARLY ALL UN PERSONNEL.

IRAQ RAN NONSTOP, UNCHALLENGED TRUCKS INTO SYRIA FOR SIX MONTHS....

READ THE DUELFER REPORT...IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH....

De Oppresso Liber

19. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

BLIX WAS AN ANTI-AMERICAN, DUPLICITOUS LIAR...AS ARE NEARLY ALL UN PERSONNEL.

IRAQ RAN NONSTOP, UNCHALLENGED TRUCKS INTO SYRIA FOR SIX MONTHS....

READ THE DUELFER REPORT...IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUTH....
    You keep building on accusations and allegations that are not based in historical facts or valid documentation. Post your links to back up what you say about Blix, or just keep braying like an ass.

Oh, and PLEASE READ YOUR SOURCES before you refer them...makes you look less stupid:

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...ERREPORT-4.pdf

Nevertheless, given the insular and compartmented nature of the Regime, ISG analysts believed there was enough evidence to merit further investigation. It is worth noting that even if ISG had been able to fully examine all the leads it possessed, it is unlikely that conclusive information would have been found. At best, barring discovery of original documentary evidence of the transfer, reports or sources may have been substantiated or negated, but firm conclusions on actual WMD movements may not be possible.
    Based on the evidence available at present, ISG judged that it was unlikely that an official transfer of WMD material from Iraq to Syria took place. However, ISG was unable to rule out unofficial movement of limited WMD-related materials
    So the report says NO evidence of WMD's, but some related stuff might have gone through, but we can't prove that. GMAFB, dude!

Then there was this: https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/re...no-wmd-in-iraq

https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...saddam/325348/

Think it through: https://www.wired.com/2012/07/syria-iraq-wmd-meme/

But you neocon parrots and Limbaugh flunkies will squawk this long debunked stuff until doomsday....so much more to pity you. Carry on.

George Orwell

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taichiliberal For This Post:

christiefan915 (02-25-2020), Phantasmal (02-25-2020)

21. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

AIDOS RUSH, I HOPE THE CANCER SPREADS TO YOUR BRAIN. He diseased the brains of millions! Divine intervention.

Think Lee Atwater.
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

TTQ64 (02-25-2020)

23. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,245 Times in 13,970 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,056 Times in 2,851 Posts

Not true, the "liberals have dominate the media" arguememt doesn't explain why there are few left wing media demogogues but the right is dominated by them

And the radio had always been a haven for right wing demogoues going back to Father Coughlon, the Fairness Doctrine limited both, but the right even then was highlighted by demagogues, Limbaugh's predecessor was probably Joe Pyne