Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police

1. #76 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I got your "Bitch" hangin'....you're SO TOUGH on the 'Net. Faggot.
    That's not what your wife says....

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,010 Times in 8,569 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 498 Times in 487 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Thanks for confirming once again the Left's delight of violence against people who they disagree with.
    Looking at their mug shots, it appears as if it's another Trayvon type and Anne Dunham wannabe.

3. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    I got your "Bitch" hangin'....you're SO TOUGH on the 'Net. Faggot.
    He's so tough that when HIS challenge to come to Orlando was accepted, he went into ignore land hiding so he couldn't see when I let him know I arrived.

4. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnabar View Post
    Poor individual choices to do what they did produced bad results.

5. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I honestly could not possibly care any less than I do, which is zero, about what you think or feel about anything I say.

Seriously.

The car should've hit you too.
    I gave you a chance to do what you said you could do and you ran from it.

6. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Every one of you can take your fake poutrage and stuff it back up the hole you pulled it out of.

None of you right-wingers are above anything.

We all know that if those two white redneck kids with Trump flags on their bikes had been black ghetto thug kids riding bikes with Obama flags and listening to rap music, you hypocrite fuckbags wouldn't give half a shit what kind of similar comment likely would've been posted about them.

Just like when the rwnj goofballs expressed outright, shameless, unabashed hope that an elderly woman named Ruth Bader Ginsburg, who's never hurt anyone in her life, but happens to be a SCOTUS justice who doesn't toe the rwnj goofball line in her legal analysis, dies of a ravaging disease.

Get off your phony-baloney, drama-queen, situationally moral high horses.

I love it. I want more of it.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-23-2020)

8. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    I love it. I want more of it.
    Where was all the moral outrage and concern for the lives and safety of children out of the right when the mentally ill son of a gun nut prepper took her guns and slaughtered 20 of them along with 6 of their school teachers at Sandy Hook?

Where was the outrage when your rwnj goofball pundits like Ann Coultwhore talked trash about them in the rwnj media?

Where was the outraged from the right when the children victims of Parkland were trashed by your fellow rw goofballs in the rw goofball media?

You all engage in hypocrisy on such a massive scale, there isn't even a word to adequately describe it.

9. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Where was all the moral outrage and concern for the lives and safety of children out of the right when the mentally ill son of a gun nut prepper took her guns and slaughtered 20 of them along with 6 of their school teachers at Sandy Hook?

Where was the outrage when your rwnj goofball pundits like Ann Coultwhore talked trash about them in the rwnj media?

Where was the outraged from the right when the children victims of Parkland were trashed by your fellow rw goofballs in the rw goofball media?

You all engage in hypocrisy on such a massive scale, there isn't even a word to adequately describe it.
    You've mistaken mocking laughter for "outrage"... I can't wait for more reasons to mock you, and you never fail to disappoint. Tell us again how you want more children who disagree with you politically to die violently. It helps us win. I like winning. I encourage this behavior from you.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

FastLane (02-23-2020), USFREEDOM911 (02-23-2020)

11. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

And I'm not a "leftist", BTW.

I'm a centrist Democrat.
    Yes you are a centerist Dim but that just shows how far the Dim party has shifted to the left. You would have been far left 4 years ago. Democrats are leaving the party by droves. The party has generated unelectable candidates for 2020
    Trump doesn't wear glasses because he already has 2020.

12. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You've mistaken mocking laughter for "outrage"... I can't wait for more reasons to mock you, and you never fail to disappoint. Tell us again how you want more children who disagree with you politically to die violently. It helps us win. I like winning. I encourage this behavior from you.
    So then you're now admitting that, like I said, the outrage you originally expressed was phony-baloney.

Because what you initially conveyed earlier, was not mocking laughter by any stretch of the imagination.

You and your fellow little members of the JPP goofball contingent all got your panties in a giant commingled wad over a comment that was no worse than 90% of the shit you all spew on a daily basis.

And to be absolutely honest, all your bullshit claims that I "wished death upon children" is nonsense anyway. I never said I "wish" they had been killed. I said "If they had died....".

So in reality, this was all just another typical fake, right-wing tempest in a tea cup.

But anyway, speaking of mocking laughter.... you just go right on thinking that my little comments on your message board are going to drive people over to Trump in mass numbers.

13. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    But you made the claim.
    Yep Nomad bitches about kids in cages and want to run over pro Trump kids. Are you going to ridicule his position?

14. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The guy that killed the Sandy Hook kids broke the law to obtain the gun he used. The guy that killed the kids at Parkland also broke multiple laws and should have been stopped before he killed. We don’t need more laws we need to enforce the laws we already have on the books.

15. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    Yep Nomad bitches about kids in cages and want to run over pro Trump kids. Are you going to ridicule his position?
    I've never said one word about kids being held in cages, lying shitbag.

Show me a post where I commented on the subject or admit you're a liar.

16. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane View Post
    The guy that killed the Sandy Hook kids broke the law to obtain the gun he used. The guy that killed the kids at Parkland also broke multiple laws and should have been stopped before he killed. We don’t need more laws we need to enforce the laws we already have on the books.
    None of that has anything to do with what we were talking about, dumbass.

17. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

You don't know what hypocrisy or "hypocritical" means, do you? Or can you find an example of me defending the cages with Obama in office then not doing so with Trump in the office? Or ignoring the cages with Obama in office and getting super critical of Trump following the same policies?

Anyway, not so much, man. Not so much. I don't think that "tolerance" in the violent hateful leftist sense is part of my rhetoric, but it certainly was exemplified by your friend's post earlier when he cheered and wished that some kids were dead because of Trump flags.
    Our friend? By that logic, the white supremacists and racists are your friends. They cheer and wish that the Jews and black people are dead.