Thread: Indiana couple drove boys with Trump flags off road: police

1. #121 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,614 Times in 10,679 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 617 Times in 606 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    So you admit you lied when you said it never happened?
    YOU'RE LYING NOW. I NEVER SAID THAT< DUMBFUCK.
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

2. #122 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Well a lot of Trumpcucks don't mind kids in cages. Or kids shot in schools.
    BEATS HANDING THEM OVER TO HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, LIKE OBAMA.

SCHOOLS ARE "GUN FREE ZONES", and WE KNOW WHO CAME UO WITH THAT IDIOCY DON'T WE?

NONE OF WHICH HAS ONE FUCKING THING TO DO WITH THE JACKOFF-O-CRATS TRYING TO RUN OVER KIDS, DOES IT?
    TRUMP WILL TAKE FORTY STATES...UNLESS THE SAME IDIOTS WHO BROUGHT US THE 2020 DUNCE-O-CRAT IOWA CLUSTERFUCK CONTINUE THEIR SEDITIOUS ACTIVITIES...THEN HE WILL WIN EVEN MORE ..UNLESS THE RED CHINESE AND DNC COLLUDE, USE A PANDEMIC, AND THEN THE DEMOCRATS VIOLATE ARTICLE II OF THE CONSTITUTION, TO FACILLITATE MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL, UNVETTED, MAIL IN BALLOTS IN THE DARK OF NIGHT..

De Oppresso Liber

3. #123 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,761 Times in 17,091 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,342 Times in 2,261 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Grokmaster View Post
    YOU'RE LYING NOW. I NEVER SAID THAT< DUMBFUCK.
    Oh I just checked. My bad. The other guy said it. So he lied.

So I guess you and I agree that it has happened.

4. #124 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Got you looking!
    OH-OH, a liberal just threw up a sign of White Power, is proud of it, and I doubt that our JPP liberals are going to condemn him for it.

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

5. #125 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    OH-OH, a liberal just threw up a sign of White Power, is proud of it, and I doubt that our JPP liberals are going to condemn him for it.
    They can bring it on.

6. #126 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

BEATS HANDING THEM OVER TO HUMAN TRAFFICKERS, LIKE OBAMA.

SCHOOLS ARE "GUN FREE ZONES", and WE KNOW WHO CAME UO WITH THAT IDIOCY DON'T WE?

NONE OF WHICH HAS ONE FUCKING THING TO DO WITH THE JACKOFF-O-CRATS TRYING TO RUN OVER KIDS, DOES IT?
    Obama also kept kids in cages. This just shows how uneducated extremists are.

Schools are gun-free zones, but it's far too easy to get guns outside of schools.

How many Democrats tried to run over kids? This was a fringe case, whereas the other things mentioned are Republican policy.

7. #127 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Oh I just checked. My bad. The other guy said it. So he lied.

So I guess you and I agree that it has happened.
    NOT NEARLY SO OFTEN AS WITH THE VIOLENT PUNKS OF THE LEFT...

De Oppresso Liber

8. #128 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Obama also kept kids in cages. This just shows how uneducated extremists are.

Schools are gun-free zones, but it's far too easy to get guns outside of schools.

How many Democrats tried to run over kids? This was a fringe case, whereas the other things mentioned are Republican policy.

GUN FREE ZONES ARE PSYCHO SHOOTERS' PREFERRED VENUES. ITR WASN'T "THE RIGHT" WHO CAME UP WITH SUCH AN ASININE SOLUTION.

CRIMINALS PREFER UNARMED VICTIMS. IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

HOW MANY? AT LEAST TWO WE KNOW OF< THIS WEEK.

De Oppresso Liber

9. #129 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

NOT NEARLY SO OFTEN AS WITH THE VIOLENT PUNKS OF THE LEFT...
    Why does it matter how often it happens? Violence is violence. Murder is murder.

10. #130 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

GUN FREE ZONES ARE PSYCHO SHOOTERS' PREFERRED VENUES. ITR WASN'T "THE RIGHT" WHO CAME UP WITH SUCH AN ASININE SOLUTION.

CRIMINALS PREFER UNARMED VICTIMS. IT AIN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

HOW MANY? AT LEAST TWO WE KNOW OF< THIS WEEK.
    And yet most of America shooting sprees don't occur in a school.

11. #131 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

And yet most of America shooting sprees don't occur in a school.
    Is there some reason why you always wind up TALKING IN SILLY CIRCLES?? MDMA?

De Oppresso Liber

12. #132 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Is there some reason why you always wind up TALKING IN SILLY CIRCLES?? MDMA?
    You said that shootings happen in "gun free zones." Yes, I know they do, but they also happen where there are armed guards. So the myth of the "good guy with the gun" doesn't hold up.

13. #133 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Our friend? By that logic, the white supremacists and racists are your friends. They cheer and wish that the Jews and black people are dead.
    LOL The person who chose to defend the person wishing death on others is a friend of that person. Are you defending this behavior by trying to deflect on some other person? First thing you should understand: When you say, "They do it too!" it is a confession and it does not exonerate you nor make it unreasonable to tell somebody they shouldn't wish death on children. If you don't want to be included as their friend, don't defend them. This is the same advice I give regardless of political party.
    Last edited by Damocles; 02-23-2020 at 11:08 PM.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

14. #134 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Damocles View Post
    LOL The person who chose to defend the person wishing death on others is a friend of that person. Are you defending this behavior by trying to deflect on some other person? First thing you should understand: When you say, "They do it too!" it is a confession and it does not exonerate you nor make it unreasonable to tell somebody they shouldn't wish death on children. If you don't want to be included as their friend, don't defend them. This is the same advice I give regardless of political party.
    Strange.

"I don't defend his action."
    "See!!!???? He defends his actions"

Weird.

15. #135 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,531 Times in 10,535 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 578 Times in 535 Posts
    Blog Entries

Strange.

"I don't defend his action."
    "See!!!???? He defends his actions"

Weird.
    You were capable of seeing the question mark, eh? It looks like this -> ?, it means that sentence was a question.

Now the other guy, the one I was talking to in the post you quoted, was absolutely defending the post... hence my telling the man he was a friend of the poster who wished death on children (which really does help out by showing what "tolerance" really means in leftist lexicon)... I hope the guy keeps doing it. If you don't also wish he keeps talking, then talking to me is the wrong direction to go in. It certainly won't fix what you seem to see as a problem.
    Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but rather we have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    - -- Aristotle

Believe nothing on the faith of traditions, even though they have been held in honor for many generations and in diverse places. Do not believe a thing because many people speak of it. Do not believe on the faith of the sages of the past. Do not believe what you yourself have imagined, persuading yourself that a God inspires you. Believe nothing on the sole authority of your masters and priests. After examination, believe what you yourself have tested and found to be reasonable, and conform your conduct thereto.
    - -- The Buddha

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - -- Aristotle

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Damocles For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (02-24-2020)